The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill's clothing line..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-03-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jill's clothing line..."
So have you all seen Jill's original clothing line on her myspace? Okay, I can sort of understand why everything is black as the models are all plus size, but she could have incorporated a little color. But ribbons wrapped around the calves only brings attention to the legs. And the pop tart hanging out of the criss-cross upper part of the dress...not too attractive, definitely not sexy if that's what she's shootin' for. Maybe Jill should stick to designing doggie attire. What do you all think of Jill's fashion sense or nonsense?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jill's clothing line... Spirit 06-03-06 1
   RE: Jill's clothing line... Seabisquit 06-03-06 3
 RE: Jill's clothing line... maryellennaco 06-03-06 2
   RE: Jill's clothing line... alaholly 06-04-06 4
       RE: Jill's clothing line... Seabisquit 06-04-06 5
           RE: Jill's clothing line... beautyboyknockout 06-04-06 6
               RE: Jill's clothing line... Seabisquit 06-04-06 7
                   RE: Jill's clothing line... Toushay 06-04-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spirit 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-03-06, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spirit Click to send private message to Spirit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jill's clothing line..."
Oh I haven't seen this but how do you go to it? Could you please give me the address to the myspace? And can I find others there from the SO House? The only one I have seen is Iambie. Someone posted hers to the site. I didnt even know Jill was into fashion.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-03-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jill's clothing line..."
Spirit...go to the SO General Discussion Forum, then click on ..links and compilation, Seasoned bumped it to the top of the page for you, scroll down this thread and you'll see Jill myspace, etc. Hope I didn't confuse you.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-03-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jill's clothing line..."
OMAR, the tent maker, has better fashion sense for the burkha class!!! And such big, GIANDOR, sizes....
Throw this thing up in the middle of the desert, for some SHADE.... WOOO HOO!!!!

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jill's clothing line..."
Did she actually design or having anything to do with the making of these clothes? When did this new career come about??

06-04-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jill's clothing line..."
It is my understanding, if I remember correctly, Jill designed this line of clothing prior to coming into the SOH.

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-04-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jill's clothing line..."
For some reason, I went to her space once and my computer froze, so I don't go back, its probably for the best. There is a huge market for the BBW's and they have money.

06-04-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jill's clothing line..."
What does 'BBW' stand for? I have my own interpretation (sp) of what it means, but I know I definitely could be wrong. And 'they have money'...you lost me there.

Toushay 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-04-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toushay Click to send private message to Toushay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jill's clothing line..."
Big Beautiful Woman

There was a story on the tv news just last night that said department stores are scaling back on buying petite sizes. They implied it was because petites are "too old"??? Whatever that means...it's probably because 60% of Americans are overweight and they sell more larger sizes (which don't have a ton of style) at higher prices.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •