URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4732
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jill's clothing line..."

Posted by Seabisquit on 06-03-06 at 04:06 PM
So have you all seen Jill's original clothing line on her myspace? Okay, I can sort of understand why everything is black as the models are all plus size, but she could have incorporated a little color. But ribbons wrapped around the calves only brings attention to the legs. And the pop tart hanging out of the criss-cross upper part of the dress...not too attractive, definitely not sexy if that's what she's shootin' for. Maybe Jill should stick to designing doggie attire. What do you all think of Jill's fashion sense or nonsense?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jill's clothing line..."
Posted by Spirit on 06-03-06 at 08:47 PM
Oh I haven't seen this but how do you go to it? Could you please give me the address to the myspace? And can I find others there from the SO House? The only one I have seen is Iambie. Someone posted hers to the site. I didnt even know Jill was into fashion.

Posted by Seabisquit on 06-03-06 at 09:18 PM
Spirit...go to the SO General Discussion Forum, then click on ..links and compilation, Seasoned bumped it to the top of the page for you, scroll down this thread and you'll see Jill myspace, etc. Hope I didn't confuse you.

Posted by maryellennaco on 06-03-06 at 08:57 PM
OMAR, the tent maker, has better fashion sense for the burkha class!!! And such big, GIANDOR, sizes....
Throw this thing up in the middle of the desert, for some SHADE.... WOOO HOO!!!!

Posted by alaholly on 06-04-06 at 10:09 AM
Did she actually design or having anything to do with the making of these clothes? When did this new career come about??

Posted by Seabisquit on 06-04-06 at 01:52 PM
It is my understanding, if I remember correctly, Jill designed this line of clothing prior to coming into the SOH.

Posted by beautyboyknockout on 06-04-06 at 02:15 PM
For some reason, I went to her space once and my computer froze, so I don't go back, its probably for the best. There is a huge market for the BBW's and they have money.

Posted by Seabisquit on 06-04-06 at 02:45 PM
What does 'BBW' stand for? I have my own interpretation (sp) of what it means, but I know I definitely could be wrong. And 'they have money'...you lost me there.

Posted by Toushay on 06-04-06 at 02:51 PM
Big Beautiful Woman

There was a story on the tv news just last night that said department stores are scaling back on buying petite sizes. They implied it was because petites are "too old"??? Whatever that means...it's probably because 60% of Americans are overweight and they sell more larger sizes (which don't have a ton of style) at higher prices.