The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christina's new eBay item"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-26-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christina's new eBay item"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-06 AT 11:32 PM (EST)

My, these SO girls are busy on eBay! Here's Christina the ex-hooker's latest work of art, as mentioned on her myspace site:

"I made the most awesome purse and it is up for sale on ebay! Check it out!"

Here is her description:

"Bring in the summer with a dainty yet spunky purse!!!

I personally handmade this purse! It's absolutely gorgeous. I crocheted the outside layer with baby yarn..so it's super soft.
I truely love the inside of this purse, it's such a surprise when you open it up to see pink, green, and grey retro-floral designed fabric. Also the inside has a REMOVABLE pouch attached with small snaps for easy removal. Plus, we can't forget the two secret pockets on the inside as well, perfect for sunglasses, cell phones, wallets or loose change...
It's accented with silver fabric that I also used for the flap that closes the purse up. At the bottom of the flap is a pink and green circular semi-precious stone to weight the flap down and keep it closed.
The handle is made of delicate laces and ropes. I left some lace loose at one end of the handle to flow freely. Walk in style from place to place with lace blowing in the wind behind you. You will absolutely be picture perfect!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christina's new eBay item annie828 05-26-06 1
 RE: Christina's new eBay item SeasonedRefinement 05-26-06 2
   RE: Christina's new eBay item standinmytruth 05-27-06 3
   RE: Christina's new eBay item Incognito 05-27-06 16
       RE: Christina's new eBay item SeasonedRefinement 05-27-06 17
           RE: Christina's new eBay item Incognito 05-27-06 19
 RE: Christina's new eBay item maryellennaco 05-27-06 4
   RE: Christina's new eBay item maryellennaco 05-27-06 5
 RE: Christina's new eBay item Anne18 05-27-06 6
 RE: Christina's new eBay item creepyoldwoman 05-27-06 7
   RE: Christina's new eBay item beckettrep 05-27-06 8
       RE: Christina's new eBay item creepyoldwoman 05-27-06 9
           RE: Christina's new eBay item annie828 05-27-06 10
 RE: Christina's new eBay item JustBNMe 05-27-06 11
   RE: Christina's new eBay item alaholly 05-27-06 12
       RE: Christina's new eBay item sm2 05-27-06 13
           RE: Christina's new eBay item Shazbot 05-27-06 14
               RE: Christina's new eBay item Incognito 05-27-06 15
                   WARNING Bebo 05-27-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-26-06, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-06 AT 00:00 AM (EST)

LOL Oh lord... the "detail" she went in to....haha

Now, I can only hope that this is a Joke...This IS a joke, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! because I would be a betting gal, and say that, those purses look like something from "BIG LOTS", "Pic & Save" or the 99c store.

Edited to add: Okay, this is not a joke...I actually thought you were joking...I got the Christie's...Christina's confused! I thought you were talking about Christie. HAHAHA! Those are just plain UGLY!

What, is she planning on getting $150 for those purses too?

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-26-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
She "personally" made these? As opposed to??? Her mother? Her son? Karinne Steffans?

I "truely" hate these purses -- the "dainty" one AND the "spunky" one; and I doubt anyone's reaction to either purse's interior has been "surprise". Actually, the only thing surprising about the pink and white one is the fact that she used my grandmother's afghan for the body. Cutting edge. I don't know -- how "secret" are the "secret pockets"? Will the purchaser be able to locate their cell phone, glasses, or loose change? And what does Christina consider a "semi-precious" stone anyway -- a pebble she drew a heart on?

BTW, where do I find "delicate" ropes -- at the hardware store?

Any idea how much money you have to part with to get a Christina tote bag?

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-06 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

oh my, that's a special kind of ugly.

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
SeasonedRefinement writes:
>She "personally" made these? As
>opposed to??? Her mother? Her
>son? Karinne Steffans?
>
>I "truely" hate these purses --
>the "dainty" one AND the
>"spunky" one; and I doubt
>anyone's reaction to either purse's
>interior has been "surprise".
>Actually, the only thing surprising
>about the pink and white
>one is the fact that
>she used my grandmother's afghan
>for the body. Cutting
>edge. I don't know
>-- how "secret" are the
>"secret pockets"? Will the
>purchaser be able to locate
>their cell phone, glasses, or
>loose change? And what does
>Christina consider a "semi-precious" stone
>anyway -- a pebble she
>drew a heart on?
>
>BTW, where do I find "delicate"
>ropes -- at the hardware
>store?
>
>Any idea how much money you
>have to part with to
>get a Christina tote bag?

Quoted it all because I have computer problems. Semi-precious stone is a real term and as an amateur prospector I respect it. I think you may be being a little harsh on our x-hooker?
Incognito

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
I'm not sure that I was too harsh on "our x-hooker", but I was pretty opinionated on that ugly bag - both of them, actually. And looking at them again, I still think they're ugly.

You know what a semi-precious stone is, and I know what a semi-precious stone is. It's Christina's definition I was wondering about.

05-27-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
SeasonedRefinement writes:
>I'm not sure that I was
>too harsh on "our x-hooker",
>but I was pretty opinionated
>on that ugly bag -
>both of them, actually.
>And looking at them again,
>I still think they're ugly.
>
>
>You know what a semi-precious stone
>is, and I know what
>a semi-precious stone is.
>It's Christina's definition I was
>wondering about.

We're on the same page. I want to hope that Christina is on the way to recovery and happiness and bliss and all that stuff. It was interesting, to say the least, that Jackson was pulling petals from a sunflower during the last show. We "know" she mucked up big time. That was at least two seasons ago.

I remember kids from my school that couldn't wait to hit that 21 mark.
Incognito

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-06, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
It's a PURSE one minute, and your entire weekend outfit the next! Top: Crochet Skirt:Ugly brown material Belt:Handle
WOW!! It's a WEEKENDER OUTFIT all in one!! And only $2000.00
For smaller girls, only!
HINT: Allisham, Christie, Jodie, Jill: THIS WILL NOT FIT YOU!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-06, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
Did she really say "Blowing in the wind behind you?" Or did she mean, "The Wind will blow out your behind"????
You know how these SO chicks rite 'n spek 'n spel,doncha???

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-27-06, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
Snowflake,

Thanks for posting this! LOL!! I had a good laugh and read. I can't believe they think we will buy this but I guess they are coming out of hiding since their fifteen minutes of fame is almost up.

Anne

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-27-06, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
That is really hideous looking. I would expect that purse to be fished out the water by CSI as some evidence from a drowning victim who has been submerged for a year or so.

To combine the satin type top, with crochet looks really weird. What does she need the ropes for? hummmmmmmmmmmmm? Does it double as naughty prop for the bedroom? ahh, I'll shut up, don't want to give her any ideas. That's just great. A handbag that lets lace blow in the wind behind you. Just perfect for some thief to come along and grab it.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-27-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
It's absolutely butt ugly but the saddest part of all is that there are actually 'fans' of the show who WILL part with big bucks for that junk and that's just what these sponges ...oops, I mean SO Graduates are counting on. Fans of the world unite - DO NOT feed into their ego's - DO NOT part with your hard-earned money so that the sponges .. oops, I mean Graduates of the world can continue to sit on their fat, lazy a$$es and cash in.

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
We shouldn't forget about the other bad girl who made purses after her fall from grace.

The symbolism that SO could discuss in relation to baggage is just too obvious now, imo.

Although, I think Monicas silk purses look a lot better then xxxtina's sow ears.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
The differences between her and Christina...is that Monica was a skank at the very top....and Christina was a skank at the very bottom...and mean the lowest of lowest of bottom

Christina came from "nothing" and Monica came from "money"

Christina's purses are trashy looking with cheap trashy material hand made by her scrubby little hands/ or bought form a 99c store and is pawning them off as hers.

Monica's purses are made from "high end" material and are very expensive....and worth the money.

The Money Christina MAY get from her skanky ugly purses, are certainly NOT worth it. Christina is now, and always will be forever a slimy skank! HAHA!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-27-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
I cannot believe the trouble and effort some people will go to not get a real job and make real money to support themselves. She is just looking for easy money and money she doesn't have to pay taxes on. I also can't believe the people who want to feel like they have a connection to someone that has been on tv so they buy these skanky items from skanky people like Christina.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-27-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
How much is she asking for this pathetic craft project?

*shudders*

She should keep her mistakes to herself. Hopefully Starting Over will send a certificate for some free counseling to the person who buys this awful rip off. Just sad.

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-06 AT 01:44 PM (EST)

I had an older German lady for my 4th grade teacher and she had us girls make purses as a project (one must be kept busy with their hands, I can still hear her saying that. Looks like something that came out of that class in the early 60's. lol
But, I'm sure we didn't have semi-precious stones to put on ours.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-27-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
I really thought this was a joke... and it is a joke, just not the kind of joke I thought it was! How many shades of ugly came out of Christina as her "soul opened up" (as Rhonda would say).

05-27-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Christina's new eBay item"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-06 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

I haven't read the thread. Before I do, I just want to comment that it's not XXXtina's fault that someone bid, and paid, big bucks for her hat. She seems to be back home and building a life of respect and honor. So, I step out of my shyness and say, cut the girl a break! I guess the monitors will give me a warning or outright ban me now. Oh well...
Incognito

ETA
I read the thread. This is the second item she has put up in how many months? While it isn't MY taste, I do see similar purses dangling from limbs of young girls in my area. Can't we let her "Start Over" without ripping her to shreads? It's the over 30 Piss-T that deserves our wrath. Not a child that grew up too quickly. Just my opinion...

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-27-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "WARNING"
Our guidelines permit posters to make both positive and negative comments about shows and their participants, but criticizing other posters is not permitted here.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •