The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where Was Christina?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jubeaners 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jubeaners Click to send private message to jubeaners Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where Was Christina?"
Correct me if I am wrong, but , i did not see Christina today at the 5k race or at the SOH when everyone was all together outside. Where was She? Does anyone know?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where Was Christina? annie828 05-24-06 1
   RE: Where Was Christina? beckettrep 05-24-06 4
       RE: Where Was Christina? c27 05-25-06 13
 RE: Where Was Christina? speechprof 05-24-06 2
   RE: Where Was Christina? Sumrsno 05-24-06 3
       RE: Where Was Christina? creepyoldwoman 05-24-06 5
       RE: Where Was Christina? c27 05-25-06 15
   RE: Where Was Christina? jubeaners 05-24-06 7
 RE: Where Was Christina? Labyrinth 05-24-06 6
   RE: Where Was Christina? phlinky 05-24-06 8
 RE: Where Was Christina? eire_heart74 05-25-06 9
   RE: Where Was Christina? tall_darkandscary 05-25-06 10
       RE: Where Was Christina? lia rose 05-25-06 11
           RE: Where Was Christina? Shazbot 05-25-06 12
               RE: Where Was Christina? tac_2 05-25-06 14
                   RE: Where Was Christina? Seabisquit 05-25-06 16
                       RE: Where Was Christina? mMicki 05-25-06 18
                           RE: Where Was Christina? Sweeti 05-27-06 22
               RE: Where Was Christina? jubeaners 05-25-06 17
 RE: Where Was Christina? GoodnightLittleBear 05-25-06 19
   RE: Where Was Christina? c27 05-25-06 20
 RE: Where Was Christina? JustBNMe 05-27-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-24-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
Christina is too busy dancing on a pole. But I thought They might have Amy and maybe denise....but most of all, I was wondering why one of the biggest DAW's around wasn't their. Kim Bookout.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-24-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
>Christina is too busy dancing on
>a pole. But I thought
>They might have Amy and
>maybe denise....but most of all,
>I was wondering why one
>of the biggest DAW's around
>wasn't their. Kim Bookout.

Can you really see that fat-a$$ Kim Bookout running, fast walking or anything that remotely resembles exercise?? LOL

I think the only reason Alushin was even there was because it was televised - if she had to do any kind of physical exercise off camera she'd have been MIA as well.

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-06 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

I think it is funny too that miss I am studying to be a life coach was not there. she could really have been an encouragement.

speechprof 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speechprof Click to send private message to speechprof Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
I actually thought the same thing. Wasn't she the only one missing from the original six in season three?

Sumrsno 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sumrsno Click to send private message to Sumrsno Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
>I actually thought the same thing.
> Wasn't she the only
>one missing from the original
>six in season three?

Yes, she was the only one missing. With the exception of Hailey and Lynell, the second half of season 2 was not there either.

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
I figured Josie would be there as well, with Chole. In addition, Jennifer Bernhard (season 2), she was just on talking with Antonia, I wonder why she wasn't there.

I think christina was the only one missing from the original 6. Also, well, she wasn't from the original 6 but Bethany wasn't there either. Kind of figured she wouldn't be.

I was also sort of surprised by Cassie R, season 1, appearence. She looked much heavier and sort of unhealthy. Hope all is well with her. It almost looked like her face was puffy from medication or something.

05-25-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
Hailey and lynel were there.

05-24-06, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jubeaners Click to send private message to jubeaners Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
>I actually thought the same thing.
> Wasn't she the only
>one missing from the original
>six in season three?

Yah, I think it's kinda weird that she wasn't there!!!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
JMO but Christina has not come back for any events because she left the show under a cloud. It was rumored for quite some time that she had an affair with a cameraman and personally I believe that as there was too many things going on at her Myspace page that indicated it (i.e. linking to a friend who was a cameraman who was "now separated" etc...)

I highly doubt they want their Bad Girl coming back and reminding everyone what a true faux show SO has always been.

And this can't be a spoiler because the show is over.

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
Jennifer was not there as well. Maybe Antonia scared her with her "cahvahty" falling out.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-25-06, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
Yeah I kind of wondered that too. Even the dog came back for the race!

There are alot of them that didnt show that I would of liked to have seen. Or some that I was sure would be there and didn't. Like wasn't Amy with that bright red hair always showing up in the second season for visits? Where was she? Or Josie?

I am surprised that Jennifer didn't show again. Or Christine from season 1. Didn't she train for a race while she was theere to lose weight and "find romance". (remember she was always saying that's what she wanted. I always wanted to yell at the screen, you just want to get laid. Admit it!!!!)

tall_darkandscary 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tall_darkandscary Click to send private message to tall_darkandscary Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
wait a minute wasnt christie the one wearing the pink jogging pants that shes so famous for? i only saw a few minutes of the show but the person they kept showing in the pink sweatpants the kept the camera at a distance and she always seemed to have her head down.... like she was there but was meant to go undetected.... who knows....

lia rose 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lia%20rose Click to send private message to lia%20rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
Ahh, she was probably up to her old tricks (no pun intended, ok, maybe it WAS intended) and they told her thanks, but no thanks. and then promptly fedexed her the craptastic paper flower from the living room wall.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-25-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
There was even weird stuff with Christina caught on camera... like sleeping downstairs in the attached guest room (maybe for a way to have a rendevous)... and that pregnancy scare where she ended up crying in the bathroom. She was counting up how many weeks she'd been in the house at that point, and said it had been 2 months or something... then went into the bathroom and started sobbing.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-25-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Where Was Christina?"

Last I heard Christina was heading to Nashville to attend a Reality Stars convention organized by the reality speaker guy (or so it appears). So I guess, along with too many others, Christina is still living her SO experience for the wrong reasons.

Oh, and she selling a purse on eBay. lol

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
Yes and the purse is super ugly too. I haven't taken a look on it on e-bay...do not know what the selling price is, but she's sportin it on her myspace, and it is nothing I would carry, even as a diaper bag.

mMicki 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mMicki Click to send private message to mMicki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
>Yes and the purse is super
>ugly too. I haven't
>taken a look on it
>on e-bay...do not know what
>the selling price is, but
>she's sportin it on her
>myspace, and it is nothing
>I would carry, even as
>a diaper bag.

Maybe she's selling that bag on ebay because she needs some money and she doesn't want to go back to her old ways of making money when she needs it? If someone caught her stripping again because she needed money, people would say, hey, why not sell some stuff on ebay if you need money?

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
>>Yes and the purse is super
>>ugly too. I haven't
>>taken a look on it
>>on e-bay...do not know what
>>the selling price is, but
>>she's sportin it on her
>>myspace, and it is nothing
>>I would carry, even as
>>a diaper bag.
>
>
>
>Maybe she's selling that bag on
>ebay because she needs some
>money and she doesn't want
>to go back to her
>old ways of making money
>when she needs it?
>If someone caught her stripping
>again because she needed money,
>people would say, hey, why
>not sell some stuff on
>ebay if you need money?
>

i'd rather see her selling fugly stuff on ebay then back on the pole/hooking.LOL

she was at an SO event in Ohio.. one of the girls has pics on their myspace from that event.

05-25-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
>There was even weird stuff with
>Christina caught on camera... like
>sleeping downstairs in the attached
>guest room (maybe for a
>way to have a rendevous)...
>and that pregnancy scare where
>she ended up crying in
>the bathroom. She was
>counting up how many weeks
>she'd been in the house
>at that point, and said
>it had been 2 months
>or something... then went into
>the bathroom and started sobbing.
>

OMG, that's right,the pregnancy scare. Well, if she was rendezvousing (funny word, isn't it)with Lord knows who,why in the heck didn't they kick her butt to the curb like they did with Sommer? She was a JOKE!

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
I guess the pole was beckoning her. Too bad, I was looking forward to see her running in highheels too.

05-25-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
lol. That would have been too funny

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-27-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Where Was Christina?"
Christina was not at the race because she was back at the SOH checking on her eBay sales and missed her ride to the race.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •