The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Like mother...like daughter..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-24-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Like mother...like daughter..."
Notice how the other day Christie was elated to receive the prototype of the race t-shirt and commented on how she would be keeping hers - and then today, her mom's first question was where does she get HER t-shirt. In the latter's case I imagine this is doubling the size of her wardrobe (maybe Christie can give her the new running shoes).

How is it that after all those days on the treadmill and practicing for the race with Rhonda, Christie was one of the last people to actually complete the race?

I was giggling a little when Christy made the presentation of the whopping $4k race proceeds to the women's organization - I bet she thought heck I could get half a thigh lipo'd for that amount. Yet she made this grandiose speech as if it was Christy graduation day all over - all about - Christy. Tears and whining inclusive.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Like mother...like daughter... Juliejo 05-25-06 1
 RE: Like mother...like daughter... eire_heart74 05-25-06 2
   RE: Like mother...like daughter... slickeronstate 05-25-06 3
       RE: Like mother...like daughter... Seabisquit 05-25-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Like mother...like daughter..."
I'm not so sure that Piss-T wasnt the last one to finish the race. I for one am glad tha race is over and done with and she is gone buh bye and I dont have to look at her ugly mug anymore.
She came on the SO show to get them to pay for more plastic surgery so you were on the mark with the Lipo statement.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-25-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Like mother...like daughter..."
Yes I was glad to see that race come and go. For to long she's has been carried and helped on every project she did. I wonder how she will fair when she doesn't have a whole production crew to help her cover her events costs and gather sponsors.

She just doesn't seem like the type of person that would do well in that field despite what she says. I think she is just so used to being in therapy that she thinks she knows it all now.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-25-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Like mother...like daughter..."
To be fair - I will suggest that if Christie is awake and alert and not speaking - she can look presentable.

She is way too lethargic. Her hair was dated and the dye job was even worse.

I wonder if they actually verify these houseguests' date of birth. Christie easily is older than Kim. Kim was late '30s so how can Christie be barely 30?

I can only hope - many of these HGs see themselves on film and realize how vacuous they look when they speak with their eyes closed (this includes you Niambe with your "ummmm" as filler between every second word).

Before entering the house - the least the production crew could do is offer some suggestions on how to communicate or at least sound coherent on national television...

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Like mother...like daughter..."
Like mother...like daughter...AMEN. Drunken meth addicts. Happy belated Mother's Day....LOSERS.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •