URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4704
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Like mother...like daughter..."

Posted by slickeronstate on 05-24-06 at 07:56 PM
Notice how the other day Christie was elated to receive the prototype of the race t-shirt and commented on how she would be keeping hers - and then today, her mom's first question was where does she get HER t-shirt. In the latter's case I imagine this is doubling the size of her wardrobe (maybe Christie can give her the new running shoes).

How is it that after all those days on the treadmill and practicing for the race with Rhonda, Christie was one of the last people to actually complete the race?

I was giggling a little when Christy made the presentation of the whopping $4k race proceeds to the women's organization - I bet she thought heck I could get half a thigh lipo'd for that amount. Yet she made this grandiose speech as if it was Christy graduation day all over - all about - Christy. Tears and whining inclusive.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Like mother...like daughter..."
Posted by Juliejo on 05-25-06 at 11:50 AM
I'm not so sure that Piss-T wasnt the last one to finish the race. I for one am glad tha race is over and done with and she is gone buh bye and I dont have to look at her ugly mug anymore.
She came on the SO show to get them to pay for more plastic surgery so you were on the mark with the Lipo statement.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-25-06 at 11:58 AM
Yes I was glad to see that race come and go. For to long she's has been carried and helped on every project she did. I wonder how she will fair when she doesn't have a whole production crew to help her cover her events costs and gather sponsors.

She just doesn't seem like the type of person that would do well in that field despite what she says. I think she is just so used to being in therapy that she thinks she knows it all now.

Posted by slickeronstate on 05-25-06 at 04:32 PM
To be fair - I will suggest that if Christie is awake and alert and not speaking - she can look presentable.

She is way too lethargic. Her hair was dated and the dye job was even worse.

I wonder if they actually verify these houseguests' date of birth. Christie easily is older than Kim. Kim was late '30s so how can Christie be barely 30?

I can only hope - many of these HGs see themselves on film and realize how vacuous they look when they speak with their eyes closed (this includes you Niambe with your "ummmm" as filler between every second word).

Before entering the house - the least the production crew could do is offer some suggestions on how to communicate or at least sound coherent on national television...

Posted by Seabisquit on 05-25-06 at 04:49 PM
Like mother...like daughter...AMEN. Drunken meth addicts. Happy belated Mother's Day....LOSERS.