The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-24-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
She seemed a bit drowsy last year but it almost comatose! Apparently she is no more comfortabale in her skin than last year. At least Candy's change has stuck.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... Labyrinth 05-24-06 1
   RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... standinmytruth 05-24-06 2
       RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... Labyrinth 05-24-06 3
           RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... Omniscia 05-25-06 4
               RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... SeasonedRefinement 05-25-06 5
                   RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... NicNac 05-25-06 6
                       RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... Sumrsno 05-25-06 7
 RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... Sahara 05-26-06 8
   RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... Labyrinth 05-26-06 9
       RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... SeasonedRefinement 05-26-06 10
           RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... Sahara 05-26-06 12
 RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... annie828 05-26-06 11
   RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... tac_2 05-26-06 13
       RE: Why does Meg talk like she is s... Omniscia 05-31-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
Usually people who experience anxiety attacks is placed on medication. Iguana and Dr. Stan did her no service by terrifying her with elevators. JMO.

The cause of Anxiety Attacks is not well known and it's treatment is usually medication. None of this was discussed by DOCTOR Stan or Iguana during Meg's season because they believe they can Scare You Straight.

More mumbo jumbo from the so-called SO experts.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
Unfortinately, that sounds typical. BTW, I appreciate how you have consistantly used the name Iguana all season long. Brava!

05-24-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
LOL - I think I picked that up from someone else's post. During the Allisham time period I just got totally fed up with Iguana - especially after Jill's poor health was revealed and the dumbsh*t never apologized or was horrified of what she could have done - killed Jill!

Omniscia 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-06, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Omniscia Click to send private message to Omniscia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
I actually thought Megg looked much happier and healthier. It was good to see.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
I thought Meg looked totally wasted in the confessional.

NicNac 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NicNac Click to send private message to NicNac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
I agree, SR. I thought, too, that she looked like she had just come from "the circle" on That 70's Show.

Sumrsno 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sumrsno Click to send private message to Sumrsno Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
When Meg was introduced at the race, she did however come over the hill running, and jumped in the air. I feel that she is
happy with life.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-26-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
Megg is doing great. She often chats on another forum. I am very proud of her accomplishments.

She wasn't feeling well that day. That is why she was not there at the end, when all the other ladies were gathered.

AF 2006

05-26-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
Thanks for posting. I'm glad to hear she is doing well.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
Meg always struck me as a genuinely nice person -- just a decent woman with no delusions of stardom. I thought she was rushed through "the process" because claustrophobia just isn't all that interesting unless you lock the person in a closet for 20 minutes. Even the nutty coaches on SO wouldn't go that far...

Too bad she ended up being committed to that race on a day she didn't feel well. But the good news is, she's doing well.

Thanks for the update.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-26-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
It really bothered me that Sommer, who left the house in disgrace, was invited back, while Megg, who was graduated before she was ready, was not offered that opportunity. There was even a petition to get her back on the show.

I guess it just proves that it is all about ratings.

AF 2006

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
Meg looked TIRED becasue she had to spend the day with all those "overblown EGO manics" still in the house.

And she has probably been watching these ego trips all season, and had "anxiety" with just the thought alone of spending the day with the "media whore's" Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-26-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
I liked Megg and glad to hear she's doing well.

Maybe I'm in a minority but I found her story interesting and wish they had given her more time. Megg was one of the few houseguests I could really relax with - if that makes sense.

But ohwell, perhaps not dramatic enough.
Thanks for the update.

Omniscia 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-31-06, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Omniscia Click to send private message to Omniscia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Why does Meg talk like she is sleepy?"
I always liked Megg... and not to use an SO term here, but she always seemed "authentic" to me. Not a DAW.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •