The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's Hair!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's Hair!"
Oh my lord! Thank goodness they cut it. I swear it looked ten times better the moment the guy at the salon cut off the ponytail for Lock of Love. Her face just perked up.

It was nice to see her in some dresses. I liked them all actually. The one she wore wasn't great but I didn't think it was bad either. Certainly looked like it actually fit her as opposed to the usual busting out all over graduation make over.

Her make up was nice too.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's Hair! Juliejo 05-23-06 1
   RE: Christie's Hair! tmj212 05-23-06 2
       RE: Christie's Hair! petmama 05-23-06 11
 RE: Christie's Hair! annie828 05-23-06 3
 RE: Christie's Hair! Juliejo 05-23-06 4
 RE: Christie's Hair! Redbud 05-23-06 5
   RE: Christie's Hair! mirage3033 05-23-06 6
   RE: Christie's Hair! soccergrl 05-23-06 7
       RE: Christie's Hair! Redbud 05-23-06 8
       RE: Christie's Hair! petmama 05-23-06 9
   RE: Christie's Hair! candyprincess 05-23-06 10
 RE: Christie's Hair! petmama 05-23-06 12
   RE: Christie's Hair! Shazbot 05-23-06 13
   RE: Christie's Hair! Cinnamongirl30 05-23-06 14
       RE: Christie's Hair! petmama 05-23-06 16
 RE: Christie's Hair! snowflake2 05-23-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-23-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
Havent seen it here yet but I am glad she got that mop cut off. It could only have benefical to her looks.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
Her bangs should've been cut shorter. Her hair kept falling into her eyes and she kept doing that head toss thing to clear her face. How annoying.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
She probably thinks hair falling into her eyes is sexy.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-23-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
I haven't seen it either...but glad she got that "mess" cut off.
Any pictures anyone?

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
Yes, the haircut and color was nice and her dress was okay and her make-up was okay too. I was somewhat disappointed as I was expecting more. I had to mute most of what she and Rhonda said at the graduation as I cant' take either one of them as the only thing of importance lately is that DARN 5-K run.
I am sick of hearing about it and will be glad when it is over.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-23-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
Yet Christie told us in the confessional that she got lots of positive comments on her hair....aaaah....must be lonely living in "Christie-land" where imaginary friends say imaginary things. By the way, can't you just imagine Christie's ear to ear grin when she heard Jodi say she would help support Cain and Christine FINANCIALLY...oops that's a bit off topic...sorry

mirage3033 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mirage3033 Click to send private message to mirage3033 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
Its only hair, the only difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is two weeks! had an ex husband that hid behind his long flowing locks. they were so precious to him and he loved having other women stoke it. ughhh

soccergrl 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soccergrl Click to send private message to soccergrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
Julie - I do the same thing w/the mute button when Christie and Rhonda are talking about the stupid 5K run that is so bogus. If that crowd that they showed in the trailer for tomorrow's show is any indication - they had a pretty poor showing - looked like around 50 people there...

I thought Christie's hair looked really nice - fit her age (people w/ultra long hair always seem to think it looks good...a security blanket type thing I think), her make-up was actually nice, too. I did not like the dress...I don't know why that behemoth of a person (Andy) can't get the clothes right...could it be she has NO fanshion sense at all herself? I mean, look at the way she dresses...and her eyebrows??? Please....(actually, someone ought to get a hold of Rhonda and whisper in her ear to quit dressing like a slut...sorry...she just does not have a spec of fashion sense in her body)...sorry for getting off subject there...

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-23-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
Hair was better, but bangs were too much in her eyes.
Makeup was a bit overdone but not too awfully bad.
Dress was hideous.
Slightly off topic, but Andy Paige is a horse of a woman. Just how big is she?? She's not exactly ugly....but she sure has no sense of style in my opinion.

05-23-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
The reason Rhonda looks like she has no fashion sense is because she's put someone who truly has none, Andy, in charge of her wardrobe.

candyprincess 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail candyprincess Click to send private message to candyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
>Yet Christie told us in the
>confessional that she got lots
>of positive comments on her
>hair....aaaah....must be lonely living in
>"Christie-land" where imaginary friends say
>imaginary things. By the
>way, can't you just imagine
>Christie's ear to ear grin
>when she heard Jodi say
>she would help support Cain
>and Christine FINANCIALLY...oops that's a
>bit off topic...sorry

OMG, thanks for the laugh i needed that.

I liked the first dress she tried on better.her hair looked okay, but that shrug thing she was wearing looked like it was trapping her arms to her sides.

05-23-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
Remove the cheap gold sequin trim from around the neck, and the awful matching bow from the back, and the dress would've looked really classy.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
"The reason Rhonda looks like she has no fashion sense is because she's put someone who truly has none, Andy, in charge of her wardrobe."

- Oh yeah. That's why isn't it. We have Rhonda's example everyday!

Don't know whether anyone else has said this yet - but I thought Christie could've been MORE generous with her hair. A good cause - she was STINGY... there was more she could've lived without.

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-06, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
The hair looked a lot better. As for the dress why did she pick that puke green tent when the blue one looked way better? I'll bet Andy was jealous and didn't want her to look better than her.

05-23-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
The blue one did look much better. It was the only one that didn't make her breasts look saggy.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christie's Hair!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-06 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

Wow! That dress was the worst possible length and fabric for Christie's body. It was just the right length to highlight Christie's calves...not her best feature. Shiny material+extra weight=not a good idea. I don't know if it was just crinkling in the material itself, but it looked like you could see Christie's cellulite right through the dress. And you'd think Christie would have looked into getting a breast "lift" while she was under the knife anyway for her implants...they're hangin' pretty low.

The makeup was too heavy as usual, and the eye makeup in particular looked applied messily and unprofessionally. The eyeliner looked like it had "skips", and Andy's trademark styling, the heavily shadowed outer eye, looked clumsily blended. Christie's skin looked good, though.

I thought her hair still looked old-fashioned, but thank god they finally took off some of that ridiculous length. I liked the way Christie mentioned she wouldn't have done it, if the hair they cut off wasn't going to a good cause, Locks of Love. Oh really? I thought the Hg's didn't have a choice...isn't a refusal to get your hair chopped off an indication that you are not submitting to the "process"? Nice to know Christie's "special". I also loved how she had to throw in the comment about how she gets "a lot of compliments" on her hair. Andy was also stupid when she measured off Christie's hair in increments, saying, "This is the hair you had when you were an alcoholic...and this is the hair you had when you were a drug addict...". Geez, if Christie got rid of all the hair she had before "being cured" at the SOH, she'd pretty much be getting a buzz cut, no?

ETA: typos

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •