The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's Graduation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-22-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's Graduation"
Out of all the graduates in the past 3 seasons, Christie is the only one I think is even worse off than when she entered the house. Where is the progress? Honestly?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's Graduation petmama 05-22-06 1
   RE: Christie's Graduation standinmytruth 05-22-06 2
   RE: Christie's Graduation AmazonBlue 05-23-06 35
 RE: Christie's Graduation maybaybee 05-22-06 3
   RE: Christie's Graduation maryellennaco 05-22-06 4
       Christies future 5k´s mrspicklepants44 05-23-06 10
 RE: Christie's Graduation car67 05-22-06 5
   RE: Christie's Graduation ybarks 05-23-06 6
       RE: Christie's Graduation slickeronstate 05-23-06 7
 RE: Christie's Graduation BlueCollar Blonde 05-23-06 8
   RE: Christie's Graduation staceeturner 05-23-06 9
       RE: Christie's Graduation SOfan0221 05-23-06 12
           RE: Christie's Graduation petmama 05-23-06 23
   RE: Christie's Graduation Redbud 05-23-06 11
       RE: Christie's Graduation annie828 05-23-06 13
           RE: Christie's Graduation simpledimple 05-23-06 14
               RE: Christie's Graduation techstyle 05-23-06 16
           RE: Christie's Graduation sm2 05-23-06 15
               RE: Christie's Graduation beautyboyknockout 05-23-06 17
                   RE: Christie's Graduation alaholly 05-23-06 18
                       RE: Christie's Graduation Juliejo 05-23-06 19
                       RE: Christie's Graduation EMTBGRL 05-23-06 20
                           RE: Christie's Graduation mirage3033 05-23-06 25
               RE: Christie's Graduation watches too much 05-23-06 21
           RE: Christie's Graduation Redbud 05-23-06 24
 RE: Christie's Graduation MizJazmine 05-23-06 22
   RE: Christie's Graduation petmama 05-23-06 26
       RE: Christie's Graduation MizJazmine 05-23-06 27
           RE: Christie's Graduation soccergrl 05-23-06 29
               RE: Christie's Graduation petmama 05-23-06 30
                   RE: Christie's Graduation soccergrl 05-23-06 31
       RE: Christie's Graduation standinmytruth 05-23-06 28
           RE: Christie's Graduation Shazbot 05-23-06 32
 RE: Christie's Graduation fairgame 05-23-06 33
 RE: Christie's Graduation maryellennaco 05-23-06 34
   RE: Christie's Graduation BlueCollar Blonde 05-23-06 37
 RE: Christie's Graduation codysmom 05-23-06 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-22-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
Maybe Rhonda considers Christie's having incorporated whining into her every sentence progress worthy of graduation. Even when she's supposedly happy, her voice gets all creaky and whiny.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-22-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
True. It is quite an accomplishment to become even more mopey, whiney, and irresponsible than when she entered the house. Not to mention her extreme weight gain. Sure hope she stays away from her little brother. I give her 5 minutes after leaving the house before she starts popping pills again. She's more out of control than ever!

AmazonBlue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
the sound of her voice truely makes my skin crawl....

maybaybee 167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maybaybee Click to send private message to maybaybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
I titally agree. When she came she seemed strong, opinionated, forceful...now she can't do anything without checking with Jodi or Rhonda or a stranger passing by. She's headed for the nearest bar or meth lab.
My husband saw her for the first time today and said, "The only way she'll finish the race is if they have a bottle of booze at the finish line."

www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-22-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
LOL!!!! Now THAT was funny!! Your husband is right on target!! Actually, you both are.... probably meth lab, drug store AND liquor store runs are in her immediate future.
What a phony baloney chick she is. I want her to go, NOW - to heck with the race!! BASTA! OFF MY TV!!!

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Christies future 5k´s"
she can have a new 5k: Kegs for kids..meth for MS... CRACK the cure...vicodin for venerial disease......Oxycotin for osteoporosis... ha ha h ah a shes a basketcase..

car67 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail car67 Click to send private message to car67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
I was just thinking today that Christie has become the new Allison.

ybarks 22 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ybarks Click to send private message to ybarks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
Your so right i was think the same thing she's whiny and when she tries to talk and cry its irritating and sometimes you don't see any tears.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-06, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
Not only can't she spell - she can't speak english very well either. What is wulnrabel? The word is vulerable. She is too lazy to even move her mouth to try to enunciate......

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
Just when I think she can't get any worse or annoy me anymore than she already has, she does. Where do I start....let's see:

1) She only got her hair cut because it was going to be helping someone else. If it was only going to be cut off to "transform" her, she wouldn't have gotten it cut. Give me a friggin break. She probably asked for 10% of the proceeds from the wig her hair will be used in for the Raising Caine College Fund.

2) She thanked Niambi and told her what a "blessing" she was and how she'd be waiting whenever Niambi was ready to see her in the same way. I wanted to literally scream after she said this. I think Niambi is far better off without Christie in her life.

3) So now we know for sure she's raising Caine. God help him is all I can say here.

The best part of her graduation had to be when they presented her with her graduation gift. Her less than enthusiastic reaction to the bonding trip for her and Caine pretty much says it all about Christie because in her mind it's all about Christie. I was happy that she was obviously not happy with this gift.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
I'm so in shock of the fact she is going to try & raise Caine, are they crazy? I as a recovering addict who lost 2 children due to drugs and 2 others respect, Christie has not even been in recovery very long what makes her so different than her own mother? I think it is the biggest mistake that the LC has made to date to even suggest she does this. wow I hope that there is a happy ending with this, for her brothers sake! JMHO.

short&sassy

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-23-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
I too am in shock over the statement 'I have decided to raise my brother'. There sure wasn't much discussion on SO about this, Rhonda brought it up a few times and Christie always backed away. I wonder if Jodi volunteering finances, support and love had anything to do with her decision.

Does Caine know about this? And does Christies mom know about this? Creepy if you ask me.

05-23-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
>I too am in shock over
>the statement 'I have decided
>to raise my brother'.
> There sure wasn't much
>discussion on SO about this,
>Rhonda brought it up a
>few times and Christie always
>backed away. I wonder
>if Jodi volunteering finances, support
>and love had anything to
>do with her decision.

It had everything to do with it, I'll bet. Jodi'll probably be supporting them both. Caine'll have "two mommies"' I'll bet.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-23-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
>The best part of her graduation
>had to be when they
>presented her with her graduation
>gift. Her less than
>enthusiastic reaction to the bonding
>trip for her and Caine
>pretty much says it all
>about Christie because in her
>mind it's all about Christie.
> I was happy that
>she was obviously not happy
>with this gift.

Christie's face did indeed say it all. She has completely become a "what's in it for me, how do I capitalize on this" HG. She was supremely disappointed that her gift wasn't something more personal to her, or more in value. The fact that she would be able to go somewhere with Cain and bond didn't exactly bring a smile to her face. What a greedy person.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
She is such a selfish B!TCH...she just wanted what Antonia got... money...plain and simple. Who is she kidding.. Christie just wanted her plastic surgery paid for. Selfish selfish selfish!

simpledimple 14 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simpledimple Click to send private message to simpledimple Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
Well, I for one, (and maybe the only one) am very pleased for Christie for what she has accomplished in the house. She has come from a abuser of alchohol and drugs to a more capable, confident young woman.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with looking to others for help and guidance, and she is doing that because she knows her own limitations.
I wish her well in her endeavours! She is a lovely person.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
>Well, I for one, (and maybe
>the only one) am very
>pleased for Christie for what
>she has accomplished in the
>house. She has come from
>a abuser of alchohol and
>drugs to a more capable,
>confident young woman.
>There is absolutely nothing wrong with
>looking to others for help
>and guidance, and she is
>doing that because she knows
>her own limitations.
>I wish her well in her
>endeavours! She is a lovely
>person.

You are not the only one.

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
I thought that Jodi's statement at Christie's graduation said a lot. "I will be there for financial and moral support with your raising Cain". So, does that mean that Christie can sit on her rather large behind and try to raise a kid and Jodi will do the work and support them??

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
I haven't watched the show, but it sounds like marriage to me.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
Are Jodi and Christie living together after SO? Or is Jodi just sending "child support" for Cain? (?!?) It all sounds suspiciously like just graduation talk...strictly for the cameras and the nods of the LC's with no plans to really follow through. How could Christie support herself much less her brother with the sale of a few cheesy candles? Does Christie actually have a job? Did she work before SO? Does anyone know what really happened? Maybe they'll tell us tomorrow as they wrap things up.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
I have big concerns about Christie's ability to take care of and raise her brother. So many addicts slip before they eventually get off the stuff and what happens to her brother should she have a relaspe? I cannot understand why Social Services havent' stepped in to do something about this boy before now. Living in a car. How do they eat and bathe and go to school living that way. I know its not against the law but it is no way to live. I hope for the sake of the child that Piss-T keeps it together. Their mother needs to be in rehab too.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
Did you catch Christie thanking everyone for helping her with the 5K race and said, "I know this started as my assignment, but--" and trailed off and went over and hugged everyone. BUT?? Did I miss the episode where Christie was excused from having the 5K be HER assignment? I know she was getting 'help' but when did this STOP being Christie's assignment? Did I miss something??

I actually felt sorry for Christie today. I think SHE believes she is a "new person." I saw her as slowwww...
For the first time, I saw Christie as mentally challenged.

I am not sure why..

Also, the flashback to the day when Christie threw the liquor into the fireplace? Christie said, "This sucks. I am never going to be able to have a drink on a cruise." I have a question...When was Christie on a cruise in the past? When did Christie think she would be on a cruise again? Did she think her GIFT would be a cruise? (Pina Colada free cruise, of course) and WHERE exactly did she think Cain would be when Christie travelled on said cruise? It's funny, it didn't strike me as an odd thing to say the day that aired. Now? It struck me as having been a Verrryyy odd thing for Christie to say. Maybe those e-bay candles will buy her a cruise?

Maybe Christie should see if she could trade graduation gifts with Kim?

When I heard Christie was going to raise her brother. She wasn't the only one who wanted to "Raise Cain!" (as an expression.) I don't know WHO but someone needs a good spanking for THAT idea! (well intentioned tho' it might be) and, I agree, Christie didn't look that thrilled with her gift.

Whatever.

mirage3033 100 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mirage3033 Click to send private message to mirage3033 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
>>Maybe Christie should see if she
>could trade graduation gifts with
>Kim?
>

That is a good idea, Christie thought that Kim treated her mother badly, did not take into account that Kim was ambushed with her mother's arrival and doubly ambushed when she was told to had to take a trip with her. Christie was totally judgmental about Kim and her mom. as if she herself is over her mom.

watches too much 32 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watches%20too%20much Click to send private message to watches%20too%20much Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
I had to laugh when I heard Jodi say that she would be an aunt to the child and called herself "TaTa Jodi".

Does Christie realize that when you become a "parent" the child's needs come first, especially in this case. I can only imagine what shape the child is in, having no father in his life and a mom with serious problems.
I hope that Jodi was serious in her offer of help, for all her faults she would be a good influence, maybe the only "grown up in charge" that he has ever known.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
>She is such a selfish B!TCH...she
>just wanted what Antonia got...
>money...plain and simple. Who is
>she kidding.. Christie just wanted
>her plastic surgery paid for.
>Selfish selfish selfish!

That is sooooo true!! She was hoping SOH would pay for her surgery. Now that she's hooked up with Rhonda, how would it look if she went and got the surgery now? After all, Rhonda's goal was to help Christie realize her body imagine wasn't a measure of her value. So how would it look if Christie got the surgery after Rhonda put her in her book and all.....

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
>Out of all the graduates in
>the past 3 seasons, Christie
>is the only one I
>think is even worse off
>than when she entered the
>house. Where is the
>progress? Honestly?

I don't know what really happened in totality with Christie for me. I was pretty much supportive of her progress, then it seems like in the last couple of weeks Christie started manifesting all these negative attributes. Up until that point, I didn't know Christie was so DISHONEST, envious, jealous, competitive, and a coward. I believe that honesty, integrity, and courage are some of the major trademarks of a recovered addict. I don't see those attributes in Christie. I thought I was starting to see them but I was wrong. When I thought Christie had growth, she managed to deconstruct and diminish herself right before my eyes.

To be honest, I don't care that Christie graduated. I don't respect her. I don't believe that she's going to raise her brother Cain...I just don't. IMO Christie doesn't have the integrity, maturity, and unselfshness to do that. I think it's all talk...and...well...Christie has proven she can "talk" at least to a camera, but then her words don't match her actions. So no I don't believe her.

On another note it was good to see Kelly, Lisa2, and Kim. They all looked good, and I just luv Kim's smile .

05-23-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
>>Out of all the graduates in
>>the past 3 seasons, Christie
>>is the only one I
>>think is even worse off
>>than when she entered the
>>house. Where is the
>>progress? Honestly?
>
>I don't know what really happened
>in totality with Christie for
>me. I was pretty much
>supportive of her progress, then
>it seems like in the
>last couple of weeks Christie
>started manifesting all these negative
>attributes. Up until that point,
>I didn't know Christie was
>so DISHONEST, envious, jealous, competitive,
>and a coward. I believe
>that honesty, integrity, and courage
>are some of the major
>trademarks of a recovered addict.
>I don't see those attributes
>in Christie. I thought I
>was starting to see them
>but I was wrong. When
>I thought Christie had growth,
>she managed to deconstruct and
>diminish herself right before my
>eyes.
>
>To be honest, I don't care
>that Christie graduated. I don't
>respect her. I don't believe
>that she's going to raise
>her brother Cain...I just don't.
>IMO Christie doesn't have the
>integrity, maturity, and unselfshness to
>do that. I think it's
>all talk...and...well...Christie has proven she
>can "talk" at least to
>a camera, but then her
>words don't match her actions.
>So no I don't believe
>her.
>
>On another note it was good
>to see Kelly, Lisa2, and
>Kim. They all looked good,
>and I just luv Kim's
>smile .

Jodi'll probably do the raising, I'll bet. Remember a few weeks back, when Christie was whining in Jodi's arms about having no job but having to be responsible for Caine? Well, today, at Christie's gradauation, Jodi promised her financial support.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
Christie is not gonna do nothing. I think while Jodi is a mature woman and she would support (meaning help) Christie, she's not gonna take on that kind of responsibility. Jodi's too independant for that IMO. I think it's all talk.

soccergrl 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soccergrl Click to send private message to soccergrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
Christie's graduation was absolutely sickening...oh, my goodness...for someone so conniving, backstabbing, whiney, etc...I hated that she got such "special" treatment..PLUS she and Antonio got pretty gosh darn good going away gifts...(Kim got a lousy cruise w/her mom)...around I bet $500 max....I noticed Antonia's expression wasn't all that into her - actually Iguana didn't look that enamored w/her either. Of course, I think Niambi would have liked to rip her head off...I knew I sure did.

That ridiculous claim by Jodi to help her "raise" Cain...most likely show biz talk. She lives in Atlanta - and from her blog is living there now. Christie, on the other hand, seems to be making the most of her 15 seconds of fame trying to make as many "personal" appearances as she can stretching that SO connection as far as she can. Poor girl...soon it will just fade away as will the interest in having ANY of the ladies appear anywhere...I mean...she could go to Walmart...they always need greeters...

05-23-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
Part of Christie's graduation gift is moving expenses. To Atlanta, maybe?

soccergrl 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soccergrl Click to send private message to soccergrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
There ya go...didn't think of that...

05-23-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
yup, it's called an old fashioned husband. it is bizarre enough that jodi would help her out, but to proclaim financial support during the graduation speech is insane. dirty old man. you know the toad is expecting christie to put out. eesh!

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
"Dirty old man"

LOL Standinmytruth.

Does Jodi really expect a teenaged boy to say "tah tah".

fairgame 30 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairgame Click to send private message to fairgame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
Christie is the "LESS" deserving of all the hg's! I am glad she didn't like her gift. What a B-tch! I agree she wanted money to pay for plastic surgery so she could land on the cover of "maxim"

(((((((((YAWN)))))))))

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
That, my friends, was one pantload of a pukefest,IMHO.... I got so seriously disgusted with the whole "lookback" that I literally turned off the TV and went outside.
The girl is nothing but an attention whore of the nth degree. That knife sticking out of Niambi's back must have felt good to her as her "blessing".... Wonder if those crappy "pocket blessings" Piss-t's selling on ebay have some little razors on the ends of them, the better to STICK you with when she "blesses" ????
I'm so GLAD this idiot show is almost over!!

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
>That, my friends, was one pantload
>of a pukefest,IMHO....

LOL, you summed it up perfectly. It was quite the pukefest. I wonder if Andy Paige was clairvoyant in her choice of dress color being that it also matched the color of puke?

codysmom 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail codysmom Click to send private message to codysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Christie's Graduation"
This woman has gotten on my last nerve. She is still the lazy whiney wench who walked into the house. She is still fat and a lousy speaker, and her speach made me sick. I felt bad for Niambi.

I bet she is back on the drugs, and the drinking.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •