The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cry me a river Jill"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cry me a river Jill"
Jill has to be the most unappealing person to watch bawling like a baby since Jody.

I find it hard to believe she has a radio program when she ends every sentence with "ya know".

That hairstyle is awful. She looks like a man and why does she always have her mouth hanging open like a donkey?

In confessional she is always looking at the wall on the side (similiar to many other HG's looking up to the ceiling) to indicate she is being a drama queen.

Overall - I agree with the thread on Jill and her mom - Jill has matured less and grown only in girth.

I found it interesting that her father's new wife looks a lot like Jill's mom....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cry me a river Jill Juliejo 05-23-06 1
 RE: Cry me a river Jill maryellennaco 05-23-06 2
 RE: Cry me a river Jill AmazonBlue 05-23-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-23-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cry me a river Jill"
I dont' get why she had to come back to SO house to confront Leonard. She had been to his home at Xmas time and she could have talked to him then.
But, what I really do not get is why she didnt even call her mother at Xmas. Unless, her mother was just giving her such a hard time about her Dad and his family that she just avoided it by not calling at all. She did say her mother was not understanding her wanting to meet and be with Leonard. If this is not the case then SHAME on you Jill.
As far as her bawling and crying I would rather watch her anyday than that Jessica. She could snot and blow at the drop of hat. I never saw anyone bawl as much as she did. Jill is just in the minor's compared to Jessica.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cry me a river Jill"
Another day, another box of kleenex for that one. She ought to be crying, she robbed Niambi of Iguana's attention!
The other reason she should be snotting it up is because she didn't even TALK to her Mom at Christmas!!! GGA!!!
She really has shown us exactly how "far" she's come in her use of her "tools"...... About that far__.
Ugh, I'm so sick and tired of the whole lot of them and all their ridiculous problems!! Enough already!!

AmazonBlue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cry me a river Jill"
No s...! Totally with you!
After the SO house and neglecting to call her mom on Christmas. Hello! I think she needs to go back to Step One! I was so blown away that Iyanla would frickin hold her hand to clean up that one. How embarrassing.. She is certainly no Graduate Role model on having learned squat.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •