The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-16-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
Did anyone else feel that Christie had resentment oozing out of her during Sommer's graduation? Where was all that COMPASSION Christie?

I can hear the voice in her head: How is it Sommer that you got skinny after your gastric bypass, and that all you had to do was dance and off you go to graduate... and I'm stuck with a fat butt... and a 5k to run?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer GoodnightLittleBear 05-16-06 1
 RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer sharnina 05-16-06 2
   RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer dawgslobber523 05-17-06 3
       RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer Juliejo 05-17-06 4
 RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer eire_heart74 05-17-06 5
   RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer crazeec 05-17-06 6
   RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer techstyle 05-17-06 8
   RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer C_Mar 05-17-06 9
 RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer petmama 05-17-06 7
 RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer snowflake2 05-18-06 10
   RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer cronemoon 05-18-06 11
 RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer JustBNMe 05-18-06 12
   RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer tac_2 05-18-06 13
 RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer maryellennaco 05-18-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-16-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
Of course this is Sommer's second time in the house. Let's be thankful she didn't pull a Alliham. Then Christie would definitely have something to b*tch about.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-16-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
Honestly? I just thought she looked tired. But since I guess I really like Christie it's hard for me to see it any other way. She has been working hard on her project no matter how much "help" she has gotten from Rhonda.

And in the last week I've thought she looked like she was down in her weight and toned a little bit more in the thigh and belly area. I'm assuming that she has continued to work out with *swoon* Lanre and that she is still running.

JMHO

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

dawgslobber523 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dawgslobber523 Click to send private message to dawgslobber523 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
Woof Woof!!

I noticed her expressions everytime they showed her, and to me, either she was high (im sorry, but i know what it looks like), or she was extremely mad. I think I only saw a tiny hint of a smirk once.
jan 05_0012

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
Christie was GREEN with envy. She was so jealous she just had this STUPID look on her face and never once msiled. Yep, she was so envious. Because Sommer looked better than she ever will.
PEACE

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-17-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
She often doesn't smile or even just look content. Which is sad really. I guess she's to busy being "pissed off"

crazeec 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-17-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazeec Click to send private message to crazeec Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
All that compassion can drain your energy...................

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
>She often doesn't smile or even
>just look content. Which
>is sad really. I
>guess she's to busy being
>"pissed off"

Christie really looks like she is in trouble. I've had this feeling for a while. It started when she reacted to Jodi and the house fix up project- I could not figure out why she just did'nt jump in there and help too. She looks both tired and on some type of med. She seems spent and just holding on. I do not think she is acting. I know she comes from nothing (nothing to brag about). Sommer did dance well and she looked young, pretty and full of life, and Christie in contrast is a weeping flower, this to me is sad. The model project was all so strange. Models are in their teens when they start out. I don't know how the show let her be put in that position? Christie sounds confused when she talks and I don't remember it always being this way.

C_Mar 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Mar Click to send private message to C_Mar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
>I
>guess she's too busy being
>"pissed off"

LOL!!!!!! Plus, she was probably "fLustrated" as well.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-06 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

Christie's sticking herself with that fat butt. By sitting on it, scarfing down junk food and feeling sorry for herself.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
Christie always has that sourpuss face. I think it's from years of being resentful and jealous.

Also, I don't think Christie has magically overcome her several "addictions" from being in the SOH...so she's probably cranky from craving the drugs/alcohol she can't have while the cameras are on her.

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-06, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
theres a angry resentful bitter woman inside Christie

i saw the smirk and sour look..the messy greasy dirty hair..the frumpy look... she always looks like shes getting over an
episode of the "shakes" brought on by drug withdrawl..

who knows..Ive seen people drinking mouth wash..or huffing the
hair spray.. we had customers steal nasal inhalers and chew
the medicated cotton inside.. just to get buzzed..( being a pharmacy tech and what you see or what shocks you )i seen people snif their nail polish to get buzzed..go figure????

she has that haggard fried look..that old meth heads have..

its sad..very sad..how she acted..

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-18-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
I wonder if Chrisite feels slighted and jealous of Sommer because SO bent over backwards for Sommer and she is afraid Rhonda won't love her as much with Sommer there. It's like they have sibling rivalry going for Rhonda's attention. Plus Christie can see a living model of someone living more of the life she wants to once she gets over herself and applies what she has been taught during her never ending stay in the house. Sommer had the surgery, has adjusted to life more as a thinner person and isn't as flabby as Christie is and Sommer feels more comfortable in her body than Christie does. Look at Christie still dressing like a frump while Sommer is wearing shorts and a tank top and flaunting her body. Plus Sommer doesn't talk and act like a feeble old woman like Christie does. Sommer also has been around enough to know the lingo of the SOH and uses it more effectively so Christie isn't the queen bee anymore.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-18-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
It was hard to miss Christie's piercing looks and extra-frowny face during Sommer's graduation. I don't think she was expecting Sommer to be so dramatically transformed after the makeover. (btw, I thought Sommer looked wonderful.)

However, to Christie, one graduation in a week (Jodi's) was just far too much for her to handle. Why, how dare SO expect her to sit through another! (did she even sit upright throughout the entire ceremony? )

I don't know what she was in such a snit about, anyway, as they did turn the spotlight on her. (sometimes I have to give the producers/editors credit as they do give us glimpses of what these women are really like.)

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-18-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
She's probably just jealous that Sommer looks better than she does. I thought Andy actually did a pretty good job with Sommer - especially her hair. (Not that Andy DID her hair, but it looks better to me). Back to the sloth, I was amazed she was able to sit up that long. Usually she needs to recline every so often, or have some food, or b*tch about someone on a time schedule. Blech, she's really making me sick these days. Please end this farce!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •