URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4639
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Christie's Reaction to Sommer"

Posted by Shazbot on 05-16-06 at 06:19 PM
Did anyone else feel that Christie had resentment oozing out of her during Sommer's graduation? Where was all that COMPASSION Christie?

I can hear the voice in her head: How is it Sommer that you got skinny after your gastric bypass, and that all you had to do was dance and off you go to graduate... and I'm stuck with a fat butt... and a 5k to run?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Christie's Reaction to Sommer"
Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 05-16-06 at 06:25 PM
Of course this is Sommer's second time in the house. Let's be thankful she didn't pull a Alliham. Then Christie would definitely have something to b*tch about.

Posted by sharnina on 05-16-06 at 06:36 PM
Honestly? I just thought she looked tired. But since I guess I really like Christie it's hard for me to see it any other way. She has been working hard on her project no matter how much "help" she has gotten from Rhonda.

And in the last week I've thought she looked like she was down in her weight and toned a little bit more in the thigh and belly area. I'm assuming that she has continued to work out with *swoon* Lanre and that she is still running.

JMHO

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by dawgslobber523 on 05-17-06 at 10:47 AM
Woof Woof!!

I noticed her expressions everytime they showed her, and to me, either she was high (im sorry, but i know what it looks like), or she was extremely mad. I think I only saw a tiny hint of a smirk once.
jan 05_0012

Posted by Juliejo on 05-17-06 at 12:18 PM
Christie was GREEN with envy. She was so jealous she just had this STUPID look on her face and never once msiled. Yep, she was so envious. Because Sommer looked better than she ever will.
PEACE

Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-17-06 at 12:44 PM
She often doesn't smile or even just look content. Which is sad really. I guess she's to busy being "pissed off"

Posted by crazeec on 05-17-06 at 04:20 PM
All that compassion can drain your energy...................

Posted by techstyle on 05-17-06 at 05:35 PM
>She often doesn't smile or even
>just look content. Which
>is sad really. I
>guess she's to busy being
>"pissed off"

Christie really looks like she is in trouble. I've had this feeling for a while. It started when she reacted to Jodi and the house fix up project- I could not figure out why she just did'nt jump in there and help too. She looks both tired and on some type of med. She seems spent and just holding on. I do not think she is acting. I know she comes from nothing (nothing to brag about). Sommer did dance well and she looked young, pretty and full of life, and Christie in contrast is a weeping flower, this to me is sad. The model project was all so strange. Models are in their teens when they start out. I don't know how the show let her be put in that position? Christie sounds confused when she talks and I don't remember it always being this way.

Posted by C_Mar on 05-17-06 at 10:51 PM
>I
>guess she's too busy being
>"pissed off"

LOL!!!!!! Plus, she was probably "fLustrated" as well.

Posted by petmama on 05-17-06 at 04:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-06 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

Christie's sticking herself with that fat butt. By sitting on it, scarfing down junk food and feeling sorry for herself.

Posted by snowflake2 on 05-18-06 at 00:31 AM
Christie always has that sourpuss face. I think it's from years of being resentful and jealous.

Also, I don't think Christie has magically overcome her several "addictions" from being in the SOH...so she's probably cranky from craving the drugs/alcohol she can't have while the cameras are on her.

Posted by cronemoon on 05-18-06 at 06:48 AM
theres a angry resentful bitter woman inside Christie

i saw the smirk and sour look..the messy greasy dirty hair..the frumpy look... she always looks like shes getting over an
episode of the "shakes" brought on by drug withdrawl..

who knows..Ive seen people drinking mouth wash..or huffing the
hair spray.. we had customers steal nasal inhalers and chew
the medicated cotton inside.. just to get buzzed..( being a pharmacy tech and what you see or what shocks you )i seen people snif their nail polish to get buzzed..go figure????

she has that haggard fried look..that old meth heads have..

its sad..very sad..how she acted..

Posted by JustBNMe on 05-18-06 at 08:43 AM
I wonder if Chrisite feels slighted and jealous of Sommer because SO bent over backwards for Sommer and she is afraid Rhonda won't love her as much with Sommer there. It's like they have sibling rivalry going for Rhonda's attention. Plus Christie can see a living model of someone living more of the life she wants to once she gets over herself and applies what she has been taught during her never ending stay in the house. Sommer had the surgery, has adjusted to life more as a thinner person and isn't as flabby as Christie is and Sommer feels more comfortable in her body than Christie does. Look at Christie still dressing like a frump while Sommer is wearing shorts and a tank top and flaunting her body. Plus Sommer doesn't talk and act like a feeble old woman like Christie does. Sommer also has been around enough to know the lingo of the SOH and uses it more effectively so Christie isn't the queen bee anymore.

Posted by tac_2 on 05-18-06 at 12:43 PM
It was hard to miss Christie's piercing looks and extra-frowny face during Sommer's graduation. I don't think she was expecting Sommer to be so dramatically transformed after the makeover. (btw, I thought Sommer looked wonderful.)

However, to Christie, one graduation in a week (Jodi's) was just far too much for her to handle. Why, how dare SO expect her to sit through another! (did she even sit upright throughout the entire ceremony? )

I don't know what she was in such a snit about, anyway, as they did turn the spotlight on her. (sometimes I have to give the producers/editors credit as they do give us glimpses of what these women are really like.)

Posted by maryellennaco on 05-18-06 at 05:47 PM
She's probably just jealous that Sommer looks better than she does. I thought Andy actually did a pretty good job with Sommer - especially her hair. (Not that Andy DID her hair, but it looks better to me). Back to the sloth, I was amazed she was able to sit up that long. Usually she needs to recline every so often, or have some food, or b*tch about someone on a time schedule. Blech, she's really making me sick these days. Please end this farce!