The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PJ form season 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-14-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PJ form season 1"
Now, I'm not sure if I can post this here....if not mods can move.

I just read a post on another site that stated they had heard from a good source that PJ has died. Has anyone heard this?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PJ form season 1 SeasonedRefinement 05-14-06 1
   RE: PJ form season 1 tvfun 05-14-06 2
 RE: PJ form season 1 fairgame 05-14-06 3
   RE: PJ form season 1 SeasonedRefinement 05-14-06 4
       RE: PJ form season 1 annie828 05-14-06 5
       Reminder mysticwolf 05-14-06 6
           RE: Reminder Shazbot 05-15-06 8
       RE: PJ form season 1 Shazbot 05-15-06 7
       RE: PJ form season 1 sharnina 05-15-06 9
 RE: PJ form season 1 snowflake2 05-15-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-14-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PJ form season 1"
Annie,

It's highly unlikely that PJ has died. Her last log-in date on her Myspace account is 5/14/06 - which is today.

Hmmmm...makes you wonder who would start a rumor like that, and why they would do so at this late stage of the game.

It reminds me of a rumor that was going wild back in 1971, when I was just a fifth grader. It was the era of the "maxi-coat", The Brady Bunch, and The Patridge Family, and the rumor going around our school was that Susan Olsen (a/k/a Cindy Brady) got her maxi-coat stuck in the doors as she exited the school bus. She was allegedly dragged to her rather messy, untimely death as an oblivious bus driver sped away and horrifed onlookers "screamed bloody murder" to no avail (lol, that part of the story is indelibly imprinted in my memory). The whole story was probably started by some fashion remedial mom on a budget who couldn't think of any other way to get her girls to stop whining about the coat that everybody else had - except them, LOL.

Don't ask me why nobody ever asked why Susan Olsen was getting off of a public school bus at the height of her celebrity - or why a girl who lived in the eternal summer of LA was wearing a full length, wool coat in the heat of a California afternoon. Actually, she was tutored on an ABC set. This stuff takes on a life of its own.

Actually, I think PJ is just fine. She mentions a plus sized modeling career. She's on the short side, but her face is beautiful.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-14-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PJ form season 1"
SeasonedRefinement wrote:

"It reminds me of a rumor that was going wild back in 1971, when I was just a fifth grader. It was the era of the "maxi-coat", The Brady Bunch, and The Patridge Family, and the rumor going around our school was that Susan Olsen (a/k/a Cindy Brady) got her maxi-coat stuck in the doors as she exited the school bus. She was allegedly dragged to her rather messy, untimely death as an oblivious bus driver sped away and horrifed onlookers "screamed bloody murder" to no avail (lol, that part of the story is indelibly imprinted in my memory)."

ROFLOL!!!

fairgame 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-14-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairgame Click to send private message to fairgame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PJ form season 1"
This rumor is over on SOT and that same poster also posted that Erica from season 1 had a tragic accident and lost her foot and her memory. No doubt it is a hoax...out of bad taste, I might add.

Or this is a publicity stunt, after all it would be one way to get their name in the news, being PJ... PJ who. After all she is an aspiring actress, and thinking it to be one way to get a BOOST, thinking it could make the news and get her back into the public eye.

I wouldn't put it past any of them.

When this season ends, and next year it will be like ...Jill, Jill who? Christie who? Never heard of them. Cause after all, their time is comming to be a "nobody" again. which in my mind, I
always thought they were NOBODY'S

Get a life SO people.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-14-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PJ form season 1"
Most likely, we, the people who watched the show and wrote posts about these people, put up their photographs, etc., will find ourselves saying, "Remember that really fat, obnoxious lady who stole the shoes and wanted to a disc jockey -- what was her name -- she had a 300 pound tumor or something like that...didn't her name start with a J...Jean?...What ever happened to her? Oh and remember that girl with the really long hair and a really big butt who thought she was a model? What the he11 was her name anyway?

And that's as it should be.

You know what we will remember? The screen names of our friends and fellow posters.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-14-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PJ form season 1"
>Most likely, we, the people who
>watched the show and wrote
>posts about these people, put
>up their photographs, etc., will
>find ourselves saying, "Remember that
>really fat, obnoxious lady who
>stole the shoes and wanted
>to a disc jockey --
>what was her name --
>she had a 300 pound
>tumor or something like that...didn't
>her name start with a
>J...Jean?...What ever happened to her?
> Oh and remember that
>girl with the really long
>hair and a really big
>butt who thought she was
>a model? What the
>he11 was her name anyway?
>
>
>And that's as it should be.
>
>
>You know what we will remember?
> The screen names of
>our friends and fellow posters.
>
>
LOL EXACTLY!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Reminder"
Y'all do know that your friends and fellow posters won't be cancelled just because the show is, right? There're other shows and forums, even one that isn't connected to any show whatsoever. You signed up to post on the board, not just these fora.

Now, get it back on topic!

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-06, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Reminder"
Mystic... are you getting Mysty on us?

Honestly, I'm worried about my addiction to the boards.

... but back on topic... did you hear that horrible rumor about PJ?

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-06, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PJ form season 1"
"Remember that really fat, obnoxious lady who stole the shoes and wanted to a disc jockey -- what was her name -- she had a 300 pound tumor or something like that...didn't her name start with a J...Jean?...What ever happened to her? Oh and remember that girl with the really long hair and a really big butt who thought she was a model? What the he11 was her name anyway?

- That's hilarious SR. Now I really want to hear the life coaches tell them to own that!

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-15-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PJ form season 1"
WOW! That's a really great sig, SR.
What a shameless DAW I am!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: PJ form season 1"

PJ is alive and well and, like the other HG's, on "myspace" offering her services:

Networking:

Television-Talent-Acting
I am an actress. I am involved in both film and theatre. Resume upon request.

Impact Images, US
Dating Coach and Image Consultant

Torrid, US
Model

The link is provided in the official SO links thread in General Discussion.

She also mentions that her heroes are Jessica Simpson and Tori Spelling, and has posted some pics of herself.

Another one of SO's amazing weight-loss stories. I only mention this because weight loss was one of PJ's stated goals, and it seems that anyone who comes on the show in the hopes of losing weight is unsuccessful. IMO, that is a visual representation of how these woman leave the SOH the same as they went in.

Ironically, memory-impaired Bethany from Season 2, who wasn't there to lose weight seems to be the only one who has...by herself, without SO's help.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •