URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4625
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"PJ form season 1"

Posted by annie828 on 05-14-06 at 01:45 PM
Now, I'm not sure if I can post this here....if not mods can move.

I just read a post on another site that stated they had heard from a good source that PJ has died. Has anyone heard this?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: PJ form season 1"
Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 05-14-06 at 03:44 PM
Annie,

It's highly unlikely that PJ has died. Her last log-in date on her Myspace account is 5/14/06 - which is today.

Hmmmm...makes you wonder who would start a rumor like that, and why they would do so at this late stage of the game.

It reminds me of a rumor that was going wild back in 1971, when I was just a fifth grader. It was the era of the "maxi-coat", The Brady Bunch, and The Patridge Family, and the rumor going around our school was that Susan Olsen (a/k/a Cindy Brady) got her maxi-coat stuck in the doors as she exited the school bus. She was allegedly dragged to her rather messy, untimely death as an oblivious bus driver sped away and horrifed onlookers "screamed bloody murder" to no avail (lol, that part of the story is indelibly imprinted in my memory). The whole story was probably started by some fashion remedial mom on a budget who couldn't think of any other way to get her girls to stop whining about the coat that everybody else had - except them, LOL.

Don't ask me why nobody ever asked why Susan Olsen was getting off of a public school bus at the height of her celebrity - or why a girl who lived in the eternal summer of LA was wearing a full length, wool coat in the heat of a California afternoon. Actually, she was tutored on an ABC set. This stuff takes on a life of its own.

Actually, I think PJ is just fine. She mentions a plus sized modeling career. She's on the short side, but her face is beautiful.

Posted by tvfun on 05-14-06 at 03:55 PM
SeasonedRefinement wrote:

"It reminds me of a rumor that was going wild back in 1971, when I was just a fifth grader. It was the era of the "maxi-coat", The Brady Bunch, and The Patridge Family, and the rumor going around our school was that Susan Olsen (a/k/a Cindy Brady) got her maxi-coat stuck in the doors as she exited the school bus. She was allegedly dragged to her rather messy, untimely death as an oblivious bus driver sped away and horrifed onlookers "screamed bloody murder" to no avail (lol, that part of the story is indelibly imprinted in my memory)."

ROFLOL!!!

Posted by fairgame on 05-14-06 at 06:49 PM
This rumor is over on SOT and that same poster also posted that Erica from season 1 had a tragic accident and lost her foot and her memory. No doubt it is a hoax...out of bad taste, I might add.

Or this is a publicity stunt, after all it would be one way to get their name in the news, being PJ... PJ who. After all she is an aspiring actress, and thinking it to be one way to get a BOOST, thinking it could make the news and get her back into the public eye.

I wouldn't put it past any of them.

When this season ends, and next year it will be like ...Jill, Jill who? Christie who? Never heard of them. Cause after all, their time is comming to be a "nobody" again. which in my mind, I
always thought they were NOBODY'S

Get a life SO people.

Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 05-14-06 at 09:06 PM
Most likely, we, the people who watched the show and wrote posts about these people, put up their photographs, etc., will find ourselves saying, "Remember that really fat, obnoxious lady who stole the shoes and wanted to a disc jockey -- what was her name -- she had a 300 pound tumor or something like that...didn't her name start with a J...Jean?...What ever happened to her? Oh and remember that girl with the really long hair and a really big butt who thought she was a model? What the he11 was her name anyway?

And that's as it should be.

You know what we will remember? The screen names of our friends and fellow posters.

Posted by annie828 on 05-14-06 at 09:53 PM
>Most likely, we, the people who
>watched the show and wrote
>posts about these people, put
>up their photographs, etc., will
>find ourselves saying, "Remember that
>really fat, obnoxious lady who
>stole the shoes and wanted
>to a disc jockey --
>what was her name --
>she had a 300 pound
>tumor or something like that...didn't
>her name start with a
>J...Jean?...What ever happened to her?
> Oh and remember that
>girl with the really long
>hair and a really big
>butt who thought she was
>a model? What the
>he11 was her name anyway?
>
>
>And that's as it should be.
>
>
>You know what we will remember?
> The screen names of
>our friends and fellow posters.
>
>
LOL EXACTLY!

"Reminder"
Posted by mysticwolf on 05-14-06 at 11:52 PM
Y'all do know that your friends and fellow posters won't be cancelled just because the show is, right? There're other shows and forums, even one that isn't connected to any show whatsoever. You signed up to post on the board, not just these fora.

Now, get it back on topic!

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary

"RE: Reminder"
Posted by Shazbot on 05-15-06 at 01:14 AM
Mystic... are you getting Mysty on us?

Honestly, I'm worried about my addiction to the boards.

... but back on topic... did you hear that horrible rumor about PJ?

Posted by Shazbot on 05-15-06 at 01:12 AM
"Remember that really fat, obnoxious lady who stole the shoes and wanted to a disc jockey -- what was her name -- she had a 300 pound tumor or something like that...didn't her name start with a J...Jean?...What ever happened to her? Oh and remember that girl with the really long hair and a really big butt who thought she was a model? What the he11 was her name anyway?

- That's hilarious SR. Now I really want to hear the life coaches tell them to own that!

Posted by sharnina on 05-15-06 at 02:26 PM
WOW! That's a really great sig, SR.
What a shameless DAW I am!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by snowflake2 on 05-15-06 at 04:40 PM

PJ is alive and well and, like the other HG's, on "myspace" offering her services:

Networking:

Television-Talent-Acting
I am an actress. I am involved in both film and theatre. Resume upon request.

Impact Images, US
Dating Coach and Image Consultant

Torrid, US
Model

The link is provided in the official SO links thread in General Discussion.

She also mentions that her heroes are Jessica Simpson and Tori Spelling, and has posted some pics of herself.

Another one of SO's amazing weight-loss stories. I only mention this because weight loss was one of PJ's stated goals, and it seems that anyone who comes on the show in the hopes of losing weight is unsuccessful. IMO, that is a visual representation of how these woman leave the SOH the same as they went in.

Ironically, memory-impaired Bethany from Season 2, who wasn't there to lose weight seems to be the only one who has...by herself, without SO's help.