The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-12-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
Jodi's graduation gift has got to be one of the most ridiculous in SO history. A weeklong singles trip? For that oversexed ho?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... watches too much 05-12-06 1
   RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... geminirose 05-12-06 2
       RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... petmama 05-12-06 3
   RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... Twinkles 05-12-06 4
       RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... 2KOOL 05-12-06 5
           RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... GoodnightLittleBear 05-12-06 6
           RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... petmama 05-12-06 9
           RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... DeltaDarkStar 05-13-06 17
       RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... moonoverxanadu 05-12-06 7
           RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... Twinkles 05-12-06 8
           RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... Redbud 05-12-06 11
           WARNING - moonoverxanadu mysticwolf 05-12-06 13
       lesbian cruise mrspicklepants44 05-13-06 16
   RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... punkin123 05-13-06 15
 RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... maryellennaco 05-12-06 10
 RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... eire_heart74 05-12-06 12
   RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... JustBNMe 05-13-06 14
       RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... petmama 05-15-06 19
 RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... MizJazmine 05-15-06 18
   RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gi... Juliejo 05-16-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

watches too much 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watches%20too%20much Click to send private message to watches%20too%20much Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
Kim got 3 days with her mom in Baja, I think Kelly's trip was somewhere near her home and Miss Jodi gets a week in the Caribbean. SO really does not treat the graduates equally.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
that's messed up. i just watched today's show and i still dont know what jodi's goal in the house was. so for doing nothing but crying, threatening a million and one times to leave the house, and smashing her mask, she gets a 7 day trip to the caribbean?

but kim, who survives a horrific childhood and has never really experienced much joy in her life, is forced to spend three days in baja with the woman who abandoned her?

if they wanted jodi to interact with other singles then they could have gotten her a professional matchmaker or paid for her match.com membership.

05-12-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
They probably thought her picture would scare the men off.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-12-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
It sounds like they are trying to give them trips that fit their marital status. That's the equalizing part I can think of. They are trips. What makes me giggle is when you compare getting a dining room set to getting a trip.

The cruise sounds like a perfect place to do 2 of her favorite things (of the past?) overeat and have casual sex. Have fun Jodi. She also has the opportunity to do her other favorite thing -sit around and tell people what they should do. She can start her lecture circuit, sitting at the head of the table, nodding and preaching, telling everyone their truths.

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-12-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
The problem I have with it is that she wasn't iin the starting over house to learn to get a man. She was suppose to be learning how to relinquish control. Why couldn't she ge something like free consulting from a business advisor for opening her business.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
Probably because the show used a great portion of their budget on Alliham and Christina, between financially bailing them out and for classes. Now it's down to cheap cruises and furniture.

05-12-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
It doesn't matter why a woman comes to the SOH. If they're single, Rhonda makes it all about finding a man.

DeltaDarkStar 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaDarkStar Click to send private message to DeltaDarkStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
>The problem I have with it
>is that she wasn't iin
>the starting over house to
>learn to get a man.
> She was suppose to
>be learning how to relinquish
>control. Why couldn't she
>ge something like free consulting
>from a business advisor for
>opening her business.

Can the church say Amen?!!!

moonoverxanadu 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonoverxanadu Click to send private message to moonoverxanadu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
The LCs actually said that she's staying on to mentor!! Are they nuts?? If you ask me, Jodi has TOO much self-esteem. She doesn't think she can do anything wrong........she clearly is not bothered by her weight or her arrogance. And it's not as if she's so talented, it's simply that she ignores everyone else and takes charge even when she doesn't have a clue. I think the key to her personality lies with the mother. I went to Hollywood High School, which at the time was mostly Jewish, and knew a million Jodis. She's a JAP (jewish american princess) through and through. Their mothers have them grow up thinking their gorgeous. It's nauseating.

I'm sure she'll think she looks great in a bathing suit. Just like she thinks she looks great in her too-small stretchy clothing.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-12-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
" The problem I have with it is that she wasn't iin the starting over house to learn to get a man. She was suppose to be learning how to relinquish control. Why couldn't she ge something like free consulting from a business advisor for opening her business."

I keep getting mixed up about Jodi's real and perceived strengths and problems. She said she was a successful business person who didn't have relationships with men. It doesn't help that the only goal I recall her having in the house was "fill the empty cup"

Now that you posted what I quoted I realize, oh yeah, Iyanla was trying to get Jodi to relinquish control but IMO Jodi hasn't for a second stepped down. Even the SOH is making her mentor for Christie.

All I can think is that they helped her deal with Dad, flirting, and losing weight. Now they are sending her on the cruise with "single men and women" as Dr Stan so carefully worded it. I think their actions speak louder than words.

She believes she's successful in business.(I don't think they challenged that) She's a natural take charge person. Her leadership skills aren't perfect but they're strong. The big void in her life are her personal connections - so work more on those. I think that was the message.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 07:15 PM (EST)

>The LCs actually said that she's
>staying on to mentor!!
>Are they nuts?? If
>you ask me, Jodi has
>TOO much self-esteem. She
>doesn't think she can do
>anything wrong........she clearly is not
>bothered by her weight or
>her arrogance. And it's
>not as if she's so
>talented, it's simply that she
>ignores everyone else and takes
>charge even when she doesn't
>have a clue. I
>think the key to her
>personality lies with the mother.
> I went to Hollywood
>High School, which at the
>time was mostly Jewish, and
> knew a million Jodis.
> She's a JAP (jewish
>american princess) through and through.
> Their mothers have them
>grow up thinking their gorgeous.
> It's nauseating.
>
>I'm sure she'll think she looks
>great in a bathing suit.
>Just like she thinks she
>looks great in her too-small
>stretchy clothing.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Jodi came back from her trip pregnant again with no clue as to the father (just like her trip to Paris). She could sue SOH saying they knew her history of slutty behavior and men of questionable values, and they sent her there.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "WARNING - moonoverxanadu"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 10:52 PM (EST)

Please keep your comments centered on the show and the houseguests. Stereotyping people based upon race, religion, age, sexual orientation, etc. is offensive to the members of the board that may be members of that group and will not be tolerated.

And before someone fires back an objection... Yes, that applies to size, etc., as well. You want to call So-and-so a "fat pig" or "dumb blonde"? Be my guest. You decide to stereotype all people of size pigs, or all blondes as dumb, & we'll have a problem.

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary
Edit for speelin'

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-13-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "lesbian cruise"
Maybe shes on Rosie odonnels lesbian cruise line.... that would be a hoot

punkin123 22 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail punkin123 Click to send private message to punkin123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
Jodi's from GA which is near the Caribbean. Kim's trip was for two people. Don't remember what Kelly received.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-06, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 07:12 PM (EST)

Do ya think Dr. Stan emphasized "single men and WOMEN" so Toadie could choose which type she wanted to "have fun" with?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
It seems kind of odd. A bedroom set for Jill. A cruise for Jodi. I don't think they are the same are they. Maybe because Jodi doesn't seem to have a goal really. I mean Jill relocated for her career. That's actually helpful to her. A trip can be easily had with all the internet travel deals you can get. I don't see how it will help her fill her empty cup sending her on a man hunt.

At this part of the season, anyone who would of graduated at this time would of become the "mentor" of the house ala Layne of last season. It's not because they earned that special status. It's because they need somone else in thehouse and it's to late into the season to start yet another woman on the show. Cassie just left again so if Jodi left two then there would only be 4 in the house. Not enough good tv interaction then.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
Jodi's gift was stupid. She doesn't need encouragement to be on the hunt for a new sexual conquest. I did notice the fact that single men & women was emphasized in the description. I hate the thought of her in shorts and a tank top or heaven forbid a bathing suit. Auuuugh my eyes my eyes! As for only having 4 guests not being good interaction... I have to disagree-even with Jodi there it is not going to be good interaction for tv. They should have given Jodi a week at charm school. (Not that a week is much time to correct all her issues but it would help)

05-15-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
She was waering a tank top today. And, her flabby triceps were flapping all over the place.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
Coming in late to this thread.... Since I'm probably one of the few on the board who actually likes Jodi, I had a good laugh (in a good way) regarding Jodi's graduation gift. With Jodi being a single older IMO mature woman, I could see how she would really enjoy and have a blast on a week long single's cruise. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jodi seems like a cool gal pal to hang out with.

I like Jodi and I'm happy for her! hahahahahaha

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jodi's ridiculous graduation gift"
Rhonda wants to get them a man and Iguana wants to get them together with their fathers. Gogd.... graduation gift for Toadie she can eat all she wants and have sex all she wants.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •