The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill Update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-06, 04:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jill Update"
I have it on very good authority that Jill has lost 62 lbs. to date. She is still taking medicine to shrink the tumors in anticipation of surgery.

Per her online journal she is now working another shift from Midnight to 6am.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jill Update biggest loser 05-14-06 1
   RE: Jill Update SOfan0221 05-14-06 2
       RE: Jill Update techstyle 05-14-06 3
       RE: Jill Update sharnina 05-14-06 7
 RE: Jill Update JustBNMe 05-14-06 4
   RE: Jill Update techstyle 05-14-06 5
       RE: Jill Update eire_heart74 05-14-06 6
   RE: Jill Update Labyrinth 05-15-06 15
 RE: Jill Update fairgame 05-14-06 8
   RE: Jill Update sharnina 05-14-06 9
       RE: Jill Update tmj212 05-15-06 10
           RE: Jill Update Twinkles 05-15-06 11
           RE: Jill Update Juliejo 05-15-06 12
               RE: Jill Update Woo 05-15-06 13
               RE: Jill Update snowflake2 05-15-06 14
                   RE: Jill Update SeasonedRefinement 05-15-06 19
 RE: Jill Update MizJazmine 05-15-06 16
   RE: Jill Update Cinnamongirl30 05-15-06 17
       RE: Jill Update Sweeti 05-15-06 18
   RE: Jill Update Cleverone 05-15-06 20
       RE: Jill Update simpledimple 05-16-06 21
           RE: Jill Update tac_2 05-16-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

biggest loser 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-14-06, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biggest%20loser Click to send private message to biggest%20loser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jill Update"
She looked really good at Jodi's graduation.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-14-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jill Update"
I actually thought she looked a lot bigger at Jodi's graduation than the last time I saw her appear on SO. So if she is still losing weight, good for her.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jill Update"
>I actually thought she looked a
>lot bigger at Jodi's graduation
>than the last time I
>saw her appear on SO.
> So if she is
>still losing weight, good for
>her.

Me too, I felt awful thinking she had gained weight. Her update just helped to make my day.

05-14-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jill Update"
I think it is important to note that the graduation we saw her at was at least 5 months ago. She has lost some of that weight since then.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-14-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jill Update"
I thought she looked bigger at the graduation as well. Wonder if she has work and lost weight or if the weight loss is due to the medication and the tumors shrinking. Remember Jill insisted that she had a 40 pound tumor even though the doctors said she had several small tumors and not one 40 pouind one. Guess I don't put a whole lot of stock in what Jill claims or tells people. If she lost it good for her I hope she keeps it off.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jill Update"
Don't know too much about this but maybe the meds made her face look puffed as we really didn't get a good look at her full length.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-14-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jill Update"
that could be true too. Many medications can make you puff up and swell. She could be on some type of oral steroids and they make you bloat.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jill Update"
Actually, Jill was told two different things.

The doctor that SO sent her too told her she had a 40 lb tumor. The doctor that Jill selected herself told her that it was smaller but many different tumors.

fairgame 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-14-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairgame Click to send private message to fairgame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jill Update"
Jill didn't look like she lost any weight while in the SOH and even looked pretty big at Jodi's graduation.

So, is Jill saying she lost 651b's in 4 1/2 mths? I guess that would be just as possable as Jodi losing 11 1bs in 1 week LOL

Yeah, right she did. I don't have much reason to believe anything that these women say anymore, They are all a bunch of hooey!
Hahahaha

05-14-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jill Update"
I think it's been pointed out before by myself and other posters that weight loss in a large woman like Jill doesn't become very noticable until after about 40-60 lbs. I know this because I am a large woman.

If I lose 20 lbs. nobody notices but if my sister who is considerably smaller than I am loses that amount of weight everybody notices.

I thinks Jill is working on losing weight not so that people will notice but so she can more safely take care of the fibroid tumors that she has. People noticing is just a nice by-product when what you're really concerned about is your health.

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jill Update"
That is absolutely true Sharnina. Toadies' alleged 11 pound loss looked like an ounce, if that! Did you all notice that on today's show in the confessional when Jill had the short cropped 'fro and pink shirt on that she looked considerably smaller? I assume that it was taped much later because her hair was different during her meeting with IV. I do hope she continues to lose weight not only for her overall health, but since of well-being. Best of luck, Jill!

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-15-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jill Update"
All I noticed was the removable hair. How does that work? Braids on, Braids off. Dreds. Round head. It was very distracting.

I would need a side-by-side to see the weight difference. Her thighs were still very large. She was crossing her legs though. I doubt she could do that before. Whatever progress she makes, that's great. Most important, I hope the fibroids are taken care of and remain non-cancerous.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jill Update"
I hope she continues to lose the weight. It is so bad for your health to be that much over weight. It will all catch up with her as she gets older if she doesnt'. I am glad she is meeting with her father too. Her mother needs to get off of it and support Jill in her meeting with her father. This is Jill's father and she has a right to see him and I wish her mother was standing behind her on it but if she isnt' then so be it and I hope Jill follows through.

Woo 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-15-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woo Click to send private message to Woo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jill Update"
Good for Jill. I'm happy for her.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jill Update"
tmj212 wrote: <<Did you all notice that on today's show in the confessional when Jill had the short cropped 'fro and pink shirt on that she looked considerably smaller?>>
-----------------------------------------------

That's because it only shows Jill from the shoulders up. Jill's shoulders and breasts are, and always were, very out of proportion to the rest of her size. The true test for me was when Jill was sitting on the sofa in her jeans across from Iyanla, and her thighs took up almost the entire couch. She looked even bigger than when she was an actual HG and the viewing audience was be treated to the shots of her sitting at the phone nook. Sorry, I'm seeing *no* weight loss here.

Considering her size, by the time Jill could lose any noticeable amount of weight, we will have long forgotten who she is.

Jill is a LIAR, so there is no reason for me to believe her professions of weight loss rather than my own eyes.

As for the change of hairstyle...maybe Iyanla refused Jill's plea for yet another free "hair makeover, and now that Jill isn't getting the SO stipend, (and has no real full-time job) she cannot afford the upkeep costs on her extensions.

Anyway, how is Jill planning an "Oprah-style" <<eyeroll>> career launch when she'll have to take time off to recuperate from her surgery, if she ever has it? In my opinion, Jill's future has "public assistance" written all over it.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jill Update"
Snowflake wrote: "The true test for me was when Jill was sitting on the sofa in her jeans across from Iyanla, and her thighs took up almost the entire couch. Sorry, I'm seeing *no* weight loss here...by the time Jill could lose any noticeable amount of weight, we will have long forgotten who she is. Jill is a LIAR, so there is no reason for me to believe her professions of weight loss rather than my own eyes. In my opinion, Jill's future has "public assistance" written all over it."

What else is there to say about this woman that hasn't already been said? I know she would love the Jill-talk to go on and on, but it will be coming to a screeching halt soon enough (unless she can find her way to another reality show). Why does SO feel the necessity to end the season with Jill and her conceit all over the screen? Haven't we covered Jill and her father? The weird phone call, the flowers. etc. (come to think of it, haven't we also covered Jill and her mother, Jill and her weight, Jill and her destroyed career, Jill and her uterus, Jill and her ovaries, Jill and her cupcakes, Jill and the football team, Jill and her abortion, Jill and her arrest record?) So what - now she's going to meet the man that abandoned her. Yawn. How about bringing back Rain? Now there's a woman I'd like to hear from again. Besides having personal integrity, Rain's story is far more interesting than anything Jill has to say. Besides, Rain has the presence of mind to know that she isn't a television personality doing a gig on SO.

BTW, at the time that Jill's thighs made their jean clad appearance in today's episode, Jill had allegedly been off the cupcakes and fatburgers for about six months (July to January). At two pounds a week, a conservative goal with strict diet and exercise, we should be seeing about 50 pounds of weight loss - and we should be seeing it come off of the areas of the highest fat content. That's how diets work. If you need more calories than you ingest in a day, the body uses the stored fat to compensate. We all know that those areas are in her abdomen and below her waist.

I'm with you SF. When this "television and radio personality" can get into a size 18/20 pair of pants, I'll believe she's lost weight. Right now, she hasn't got an ounce (let alone a pound) of credibility. Besides that, she is one huge bore.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jill Update"
If it's true, it's good to know that she's continuing to pursue both her weight loss and her dreams. Even though Jill's a big woman weight wise, she always seemed to me like she was comfortable in her skin and I liked that. I'm happy for her. I pray the best for her in her current and future endeavors.

*After all I wasn't one of those "miserable" poster's she was referring to. HA!

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-15-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jill Update"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

Jill looked alot better to me. She sounded better as well. I hope that her health issues are being looked after. She didn't whine or look for sympathy, she just told it like it was. Good for her for a change.

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jill Update"
Good for Jill.
I hope she keeps loosing weight.
I thought her face looked thinner on the recent shows.As it has already been said when you are truely big it takes longer for the loss to "show"

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-15-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jill Update"

You go girl!!!!Ditto!!!

"I walk in my own shoes..."

simpledimple 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail simpledimple Click to send private message to simpledimple Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jill Update"
Love you Jill...you go girl! I know about weight loss, and how it takes a lot of weight off to really be noticable when one is that heavy, and I see it on Jill! Her personality is a refreshing change to all the others we have been subjected to! She is upbeat and funny, and I can find no fault in her!

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-16-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jill Update"
I thought Jill looked okay but I detected very low energy. I think she's trying to hide physical pain but tries to mask it with laughter.
Until Jill gets on a higher plane of physical wellness I don't think her plans have much chance of panning out.

I agree, her presence was 'refreshing'. Flaws and all, I still would root for Jill, within reason. Since leaving the show as a regular I've read she's had her ups and downs but I'm glad she's been honest enough to admit it.
But she'd better cut out the Iyanla-speak because that's the very thing that'll drive her straight into nowhere.

Jill is probably the one and only hg whose first and last name I'll remember after the show has ended and I wouldn't be surprised to see her, at minimum, secure a full-time radio job. But not until her health improves. If you're reading this, good luck, Jill.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •