The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"that WASN'T situation man!!! WOW**"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

JACKBAUERSCHIC 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JACKBAUERSCHIC Click to send private message to JACKBAUERSCHIC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"that WASN'T situation man!!! WOW**"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

sorry my bad... didnt see that other thread visited this subject... delete button please

LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

I was just looking around and found this from Niabi's site... wow how misleading was that... bad bad of the show! VERRYYY uncool if you ask me!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=58273545&MyToken=e2ecce36-8875-41f3-a28d-aaea97b764b3ML

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

No They Didn't!!
Current mood: shocked
Category: Blogging

I will add to this blog shortly, but I just had to set the record straight on one glaring misrepresentation!! What you saw on the show was way off, That was NOT Situation Man that I was speaking with on the phone!!!!!!!! I guess it makes for good TV, but I REPEAT that was NOT him!! That was actually a man I'd been involved in a very loving and healthy relationship with for five years. We havent been a couple for about four years, but remain very good friends. I was shocked and appalled at the way that conversation was aired. Because they also put a "funny" edit on it! But what are you gonna do. I agreed to give the show producers creative license.

Upto this point, I still havent spoken with Situation Man. It doesnt mean I dont want to, but I havent ....yet!!! Fill you in on the rest later. Peace Y'all

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •