The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cassie should take the adopted mom to court"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

beth_hart85 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beth_hart85 Click to send private message to beth_hart85 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cassie should take the adopted mom to court"
ok, so cassie talks to her son, and he tells her, that his real mom is dead. Well remember those papers he supposedly signed telling her to stay away and not to contact him and all that stuff? well obviously the mom lied and that wasnt his real signiture. I think cassie should look into that and freakin charge the mom with lieing or something.. im sure there is something out there she could charge her for. it was forgery. i know cassie isnt like that and she wouldnt do that. but his mom seems like a b***h and i bet he has a horrible life with her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cassie should take the adopted ... Zoey 04-30-06 1
   RE: Cassie should take the adopted ... Baxtera 04-30-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-30-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cassie should take the adopted mom to court"
I think Cassie should go with what's best for her biological son, which is probably not trying to sue his adoptive mother, even if you have a valid point.

Also, as dicussed in the other thread, apparently (allegedley), she's called the adoptive mother while drunk. If this behavior is true than I don't blame the adoptive-mother for lieing to her son about Cassie.

Please join the other discussion, there are a lot of good points made in the other thread. (Noty trying to moderate, just trying to point you in the direction of a more productive discussion.)

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-30-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cassie should take the adopted mom to court"
If any of the information Cassie has is true and accurate and not a product of her own imagination. We have no valid proof that Cassie is telling the truth only once again another version of another Cassie story in which we never know whether it's the truth or Cassie's version of some truth.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •