URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4519
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Cassie should take the adopted mom to court"

Posted by beth_hart85 on 04-30-06 at 05:57 PM
ok, so cassie talks to her son, and he tells her, that his real mom is dead. Well remember those papers he supposedly signed telling her to stay away and not to contact him and all that stuff? well obviously the mom lied and that wasnt his real signiture. I think cassie should look into that and freakin charge the mom with lieing or something.. im sure there is something out there she could charge her for. it was forgery. i know cassie isnt like that and she wouldnt do that. but his mom seems like a b***h and i bet he has a horrible life with her.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Cassie should take the adopted mom to court"
Posted by Zoey on 04-30-06 at 06:22 PM
I think Cassie should go with what's best for her biological son, which is probably not trying to sue his adoptive mother, even if you have a valid point.

Also, as dicussed in the other thread, apparently (allegedley), she's called the adoptive mother while drunk. If this behavior is true than I don't blame the adoptive-mother for lieing to her son about Cassie.

Please join the other discussion, there are a lot of good points made in the other thread. (Noty trying to moderate, just trying to point you in the direction of a more productive discussion.)

"RE: Cassie should take the adopted mom to court"
Posted by Baxtera on 04-30-06 at 07:01 PM
If any of the information Cassie has is true and accurate and not a product of her own imagination. We have no valid proof that Cassie is telling the truth only once again another version of another Cassie story in which we never know whether it's the truth or Cassie's version of some truth.