The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Niambi all tangled up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Niambi all tangled up"
I felt sorry for Niambi today when Iguana tangled her all up and then told her to get herself untangled. Niambi did not seem to understand what Iguana wanted or did she seem to understand what Iguana wanted her to say when they had their little talk. She has admitted she is in love with Mr. Situation and that she is addicted to him and that she misses him. She did have that look of a "deer in the headlights for sure". She better get ready because the swamp water is probably next and then that potion for sure.
PEACE
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Niambi all tangled up Baxtera 04-26-06 1
   RE: Niambi all tangled up pmfmpls 04-26-06 2
       RE: Niambi all tangled up Baxtera 04-26-06 3
       RE: Niambi all tangled up geminirose 04-26-06 4
           RE: Niambi all tangled up Baxtera 04-26-06 5
 RE: Niambi all tangled up sharnina 04-26-06 6
   RE: Niambi all tangled up Cleverone 04-26-06 7
       RE: Niambi all tangled up sharnina 04-27-06 8
           RE: Niambi all tangled up BlueCollar Blonde 04-27-06 14
           RE: Niambi all tangled up Cleverone 04-27-06 21
               RE: Niambi all tangled up SeasonedRefinement 04-27-06 23
                   RE: Niambi all tangled up Cleverone 04-28-06 29
       RE: Niambi all tangled up redheaded1 04-27-06 12
   RE: Niambi all tangled up ChristinaJB 04-27-06 10
 RE: Niambi all tangled up AshLanie 04-27-06 9
   RE: Niambi all tangled up Lanna42 04-27-06 11
       RE: Niambi all tangled up Juliejo 04-27-06 13
           RE: Niambi all tangled up loretta54 04-27-06 15
               RE: Niambi all tangled up zangelrose 04-27-06 16
                   RE: Niambi all tangled up sharnina 04-27-06 17
               RE: Niambi all tangled up 2KOOL 04-27-06 18
                   RE: Niambi all tangled up Juliejo 04-27-06 19
                       RE: Niambi all tangled up sharnina 04-27-06 20
                           RE: Niambi all tangled up Cleverone 04-27-06 22
                               RE: Niambi all tangled up MizJazmine 04-28-06 24
                                   RE: Niambi all tangled up Baxtera 04-28-06 25
                                       RE: Niambi all tangled up Juliejo 04-28-06 26
                                   RE: Niambi all tangled up zangelrose 04-28-06 27
                                       RE: Niambi all tangled up MizJazmine 04-28-06 28
                                   RE: Niambi all tangled up Cleverone 04-28-06 30
                                       RE: Niambi all tangled up Betty Swoobs 04-29-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-26-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
Typical with IV all symbols no meaning and then blame it on the client when they don't understand your mumbo jumbo.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
Ha! No kidding! I mean, shouldn't Niambi leaver HER STRING attached to the goals and things she wants?

04-26-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
There are a hundred different possible interpretations of IV's activities and you can guarentee if she had gathered up both strings then she would be taking off her chance at reaching her goals because she untied herself from her goals by removing herself and Mr. Situation. The truth is there is no winning in these stupid exercises which is why I find them pointless. This girl needs some practical exercises that will help her define her issues. Unless she has delusions of being a cat I don't think the string was working.

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-06 AT 03:49 PM (EST)

I think Iyanla needs to make sure the housemate she's working with clearly understands the meaning of an exercise and what everything is supposed to symbolize before she leaves her and tells her to clean up the mess.

When Niambi told her that she wasn't sure if she was supposed to have cleaned up the red string, Iyanla basically said that Niambi was being irresponsible in doing something if she was confused or uncertain about what she was supposed to do.

But Iyanla specifically said that Niambi looked like a deer in the headlights during the exercise-- so wasnt it her responsibility (as a professional) to explain the exercise again and again until Niambi got it? Because then what's the point of doing an exercise?

04-26-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
IV loves doing this to her clients. It gives her a sick pleasure to play with their minds. You know if she had cleaned up both threads there would have been a lecture about taking away your dreams to please a man. That's why I don't like her coaching methods because they always involve failing instead of building people up through succesful exercises. She has to make them fail and tear them down.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
Well, I actually liked this exercise. I thought Iyanla communicated very clearly what the point was - to see that being "entangled" with Mr. Situation prevents Niambi from achieving her goals.

I clearly understood that Iyanla told her to collect all the red string and to have it ready when she returned. Niambi heard what she wanted to hear (much like she does with Mr. Situation) and proceeded to cut and pick up the blue string.

When she went in the house and told the other ladies that Iyanla told her to remove all the blue string I said out loud (to no one in particular because I was alone), "No, she told you to remove all the red string."

I thought Iyanla had a very clear goal (for a change) and Niambi missed it because she isn't ready to give up Mr. Situation.

"You gave up your soul for a piece of a**." Oh my goodness, truer words have never been spoken. If Niambi ever needed to hear anything concerning Mr. Situation, she needed to hear that.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-06 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

>Well, I actually liked this exercise.
>I thought Iyanla communicated very
>clearly what the point was
>- to see that being
>"entangled" with Mr. Situation prevents
>Niambi from achieving her goals.
>
>
>I clearly understood that Iyanla
>told her to collect all
>the red string and to
>have it ready when she
>returned. Niambi heard what she
>wanted to hear (much like
>she does with Mr. Situation)
>and proceeded to cut and
>pick up the blue string.
>
>
>When she went in the house
>and told the other ladies
>that Iyanla told her to
>remove all the blue string
>I said out loud (to
>no one in particular because
>I was alone), "No, she
>told you to remove all
>the red string."
>
>I thought Iyanla had a very
>clear goal (for a change)
>and Niambi missed it because
>she isn't ready to give
>up Mr. Situation.
>
>"You gave up your soul for
>a piece of a**." Oh
>my goodness, truer words have
>never been spoken. If
>Niambi ever needed to hear
>anything concerning Mr. Situation, she
>needed to hear that.
>
>
>Therefore do not worry about
>tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry
>about itself.
>Each day has enough trouble of
>its own. Matthew 6:34

>

BRAVO!!!! Well said, Sharnina...that's exactly what I heard her tell Niambi and I had to rewind my tape to make sure because when she removed the blue thread, I thought I misunderstood. Iyanla made her points V-E-R-Y clear to Niambi, but Niambi chose to take care of Mr. Situation, which shows where her mind is----"on him"...she only heard what she wanted to hear....which is why she's in the mess that she's in. She knows this man has another woman and had her before he started a relationship with her...she only hears from him what she wants to hear...even in the phone message he left her on her first day there...she only heard that he was confused and needed to think things thru...(she heard only that her trip there had him thinking about their situation)...I heard that he's confused and needs to clear his head, probably of his entanglement with her for the sake of his other relationship ...we all have "selective hearing" when we're either not truly vested or overly involved in an unpleasant situation.

Iyanla spoke plainly...no psycho-babble....and the point was clearly made that Mr. Situation is stopping Niambi from achieving the things she claims to really want out of life...now she has to figure out who's lying to whom...Niambi to herself or Mr. Situation to Niambi....it sounds to me as if Mr. Situation likes the status quo...afterall, it's serving him very well... the only way for her to find out where she stand in this situation is to back off (and I don't mean run away to SO so she can't be tempted by Mr. Situation), but to put the cards on the table and call his hand .

***I thought Iyanla had a very clear goal (for a change) and Niambi missed it because she isn't ready to give up Mr. Situation.

"You gave up your soul for a piece of a**." Oh my goodness, truer words have never been spoken. If Niambi ever needed to hear anything concerning Mr. Situation, she needed to hear that.***

On this... we sooooo agree!!!! That's exactly what she did.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

04-27-06, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
I was also cheering when Iyanla pointed out the truth to Niambi about her relationship with Mr. Situation.

"Where is he going when he leaves you? - back to her."
"Where has be been when he comes to you? - with her."

I probably paraphrased a little but I have a feeling Niambi has never really thought about in those terms.

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
>I was also cheering when Iyanla
>pointed out the truth to
>Niambi about her relationship with
>Mr. Situation.
>
>"Where is he going when he
>leaves you? - back to
>her."
>"Where has be been when he
>comes to you? - with
>her."
>
>I probably paraphrased a little but
>I have a feeling Niambi
>has never really thought about
>in those terms.
>

I'm going out on a personal limb here when I say that what IV told Niambi is exactly what she needed to hear and it is the truth - no matter how ugly it sounds. Let me just say that had I had someone in my life 10 years ago to tell me just that very same thing, I'd have celebrated my 18th wedding anniversary on April 9, 2006. I absolutely ruined my life and sold my soul like Niambi because I thought I wasn't good enough for my now ex-husband and I didn't think I ever would be. I thought he deserved the best and that wasn't me.

I spent the next 3 years then in Niambi's position and although I've known for a long time now that I f****d things up so badly back then, I never realized I had sold my soul until yesterday.

When IV said that, I had to turn away from the TV because in that moment I felt like she was talking to me and I sobbed like a baby (which is way out of character for me).

I hope Niambi can get out of her "Situation". She deserves better even though she may not realize that herself yet.

04-27-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
>I was also cheering when Iyanla
>pointed out the truth to
>Niambi about her relationship with
>Mr. Situation.
>
>"Where is he going when he
>leaves you? - back to
>her."
>"Where has be been when he
>comes to you? - with
>her."
>
>I probably paraphrased a little but
>I have a feeling Niambi
>has never really thought about
>in those terms.
>

You're so right, Sharnina ..it reminds me of the show "Big Love"...a polygamist series...with them "sharing" like that...they might as well jump into bed together (hope I wasn't too graphic).

I'm not into sharing in any fashion...at least not knowingly, a woman who sleeps with a man that's sleeping with another woman is sleeping with that woman, too. Confusing, but sooo true...Niambi probably never, as you say, thought of it in those terms, but she shares just as much "guilt" as Mr. Situation for creating this mess...and why she wants him, knowing that he's unfaithful isn't a big mystery...obviously, he rocks her world, but the price is too high for me...Niambi is worth more than the price tag she's wearing...she's selling herself very cheaply.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-27-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
Good analogy, Cleverone!

I stumbled onto that show, Big Love, quite by accident. I watched it once, and I can't believe this, but I'm hooked. The one message that keeps being repeated on that particular show is that women aren't naturally inclined to share their partners, even when everyone in the triange (or square, or octagon as the case may be, lol), claims to be supportive of the bed-hopping.

Even if Niambi had Mr. Situation and ALL of his chemistry and passion on a full-time basis, she would NEVER be able to trust him (according to Dr. Phil, "If he'll do it WITH you, he'll do it TO you."). You know, Iyanla said something the other day that struck me (it's been a looooong time since that happened, LOL). She said, "There isn't a woman alive who hasn't been in love with someone who was no good for her".

Niambi is so lovely, intelligent, and has been quite successful in her own right - she obviously doesn't need to accept this type of relationship. Why is it so easy to see from the outside looking in?

04-28-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
Hi SR ..don't feel bad, I'm hooked, too. It's a good show (Big Love) and the strangest part of it all is how they manage the sharing process....so far, the 1st wife is having an affair with her own husband (who she's legally married to) and having to hide it from the other wives...it's intriguing to say the least...after one episode where the youngest wife was realllyyy reacting to a sexual encounter with "the husband", you could tell that it was grating on the nerves of the other wives.... N-O W-A-Y could I handle a situation like that..."what's mine is just that...MINE" ....I don't know how they manage to live on speaking terms knowing that they all sleep with the same man....it'd be more like a cat fight in my house...and I'd be the last cat standing or he'd be gone with them. Only the man benefits from an arrangement like this and it's been argued for centuries that men aren't monogamous, however, some men manage, so that can't be totally true (IMO).

I know what it's like to ache for a man with your body and soul, however, I also know that I care more about myself than to allow one to use me to that point...you just have to avoid being alone with him and go out of your way to not have contact with him and if he can't touch "that weak spot that you have for him", eventually, you gain back your strength, self esteem and resistance.

"Niambi can do it" and "she must" because this guy is only looking out for his well being and doesn't give a rat a$$ about either one of these women. I think it was MizJazmine who said that the first lady is probably taking care of him financially and she's absolutely right...the chemistry is good between he and Niambi and that's why he's keeping her around, but I'd be damned if I'd let him use me that way...she's got so much going for her in looks and her athletic endeavors that it makes me question what the hell's going on in her head...get it together girl, let him see what he's missing by dropping out of his life and giving him a dose of reality and if you (either woman) means anything to him...he'll make a choice...then there's the possibility that he has more women than these two afterall, he is a playa, playa.

You're correct SR...whoever gets him in the end will never really be able to trust him and rightfully so...once a cheater (especially of this magnitude)...always a cheater....and as you say:

Even if Niambi had Mr. Situation and ALL of his chemistry and passion on a full-time basis, she would NEVER be able to trust him (according to Dr. Phil, "If he'll do it WITH you, he'll do it TO you.").

Dr. Phil was on cue with this one.

You know, Iyanla said something the other day that struck me (it's been a looooong time since that happened, LOL). She said, "There isn't a woman alive who hasn't been in love with someone who was no good for her".

Yeah...plenty of women have been there and believe me it's not worth it. Niambi needs to know that the "right man" is waiting for her, but she's holding up her journey to meet him because she's letting Mr. Situation block her view...push that man to the side and open yourself up to a new relationship with someone who respects you, girl!

redheaded1 33 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded1 Click to send private message to redheaded1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
I can't agree with you ladies more. I thought was Iyanla was very clear on what Niambi needed to do and it was a powerful (and very telling)exercise. It broke my heart with Iyanla looked Niambi in the eyes and told her about selling her soul for some a**. OMG, I have sooo been there and done that!! I totally feel Niambi's shame and pain. I think she she finally saw what's she's been doing to herself.

"Life's big problems include the words indictment or inoperable, the rest is small stuff"

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
Sharnina! I agree - loved this exercise. My hubby and I were like - WOW, pretty powerful. I especially liked the way she (after untangling herself) had to walk through all of the 'crap' of the blue string just to get away. It was very symbolic.

I know that Niambi knows better. I know that pain. IV said that we have all loved someone that was no good for us. It's true. There is nothing stronger than it sometimes - we know we shouldn't, but we do.

At first, I saw the previews and I thought about the string exercise last season and I thought, ugh not again. But this one was different and I really loved the symbolism in it.

I think Niambi needs someone to be hard on her and get in her face. She needs to SEE that what she is doing is ruining her life and that he is NO good for her. GO IV!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
Wow, this was one of the first exercises from IV I actuslly understoodand understood it from the very beginning of it.

She, IV, was clear and concise.

She even said twice: Do not leave a shread of RED coloured yarn on the court.

I think Niambi is so caught up with this guy that she blocks out anything negative regarding him hence the exercise went right over her head.

Niambi has blinders when it comes to this guy.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-27-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
I'm in agreement with those who thought this was one of Iyanla's better attempts at a metaphorical exercise.It didn't have the element of humiliation that so many of them have had.That said I don't think Niambi really got it at all.She was dumbfounded because she has believed everything this guy has told her about loving her and wanting to be with her.I think Iyanla pointed out the contridictions to her clearly.It seemed a bit crass to me to suggest that Niambi was in it for "a piece of #####" as she put it.That seemed inappropriately insulting to me.Iyanla just couldn't resist throwing that lovely bit of imagery in.It doesn't seem to me that Niambi would have trouble finding a sexual partner.What she was looking for in my estimation was someone to recreate her "Daddy doesn't love me or pay attention to me" scenario with and unavailable,unattainable situation man fit the bill.And she thinks he is giving her everything Daddy denied her.Of course she can do soooo much better.We'll see where Iyanla takes it from here.

04-27-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
.Lanna42 said
What
>she was looking for in
>my estimation was someone to
>recreate her "Daddy doesn't love
>me or pay attention to
>me" scenario with and unavailable,unattainable
>situation man fit the bill.And
>she thinks he is giving
>her everything Daddy denied her.Of
>course she can do soooo
>much better.
I could not have said it any better and I agree 100% with you.
Niambi is looking for Daddy to re-create what feels normal to her. She doesnt like it and it hurts but it feels normal because that is the way her Daddy treated her and probably still does.
PEACE

loretta54 45 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail loretta54 Click to send private message to loretta54 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
niambi heard what she wanted to hear. but like most of us women we entangle ourselves up with men or friends who are not good for us. even if she thought she heard iylana say gather the blue yarn up i still would not have left me laying on the ground i would have drape me around what i wanted in life. she bought him in the house and true she put him in the trash but she left herself on the ground. hopefully she will learn to break this entanglement.

zangelrose 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zangelrose Click to send private message to zangelrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
Isn't it interesting, in all the things she wanted for herself, one that has been big in SO was missing, "Become a Women of Honor." Integrity and Honor are important in order to build your selfesteem, yet some how they were missed.

I'm sorry about the duplicate earlier, I didn't understand why it was locked and so I tried something else to see if it was something I did. I am one of the annoying newby's.

04-27-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
Nahhh, but it does help to read the guidelines. And one of the best pieces of advice given is read more than you post. Another handy tip is to read the locked threads and see what the explanation is (if one is given). That way you learn from the mistakes of others.

Maybe that's what Niambi needs to do before she gets in any deeper

Hang in there, you'll get it. And welcome to the boards.

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-27-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
I agree the exercise was very intriguiging. However, i think that tere are other issues that may have come up during her relationship with Mr. Situation. I bet one reason she can't let go is the fact that part of her entangled situation has included a possible pregnacy at some point in her relationship with Mr. Situation. The other lady may or may not know about that and she may not want it to come out on t.v. Another reason may be that he has told her time and time again that he is going to leave the other woman to be with her. The old I love you but I can't be with you rtght now drama. JMO

04-27-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
Well no one is married but Mr. Situation and the other woman are living together and the other woman is probably being lied to and doesnt even know about Niambi. Chances are there are other women involved with this man besides Niambi and the woman he lives with.
He is a DOG. He is a player and a user. He has no respect for himself or women and Niambi needs to wake up and smell the coffee. But she is addicted to this man and thinks she is in love with him. However, I dont think Mr. Situation is the only reason Niambi has such low self-esteem. I think her father had a big hand in that. As far as ruining lives that award goes to Mr. Situation because he was well aware he was in a relationship with antoher woman when he took up with Niambi whether she did or not. Love triangles are inherently unstable. Unrequited love and jealousy are common in love triangles and nothing good is going to come from this except that Naimbi may learn a life lesson. I dont' understand why women get involved with men who are already in a relationship be it marriage or living together but they do. It is up to Niambi to tell the Dog to move on and get on with her life. She deserves a whole lot more than he is willing to give her. The world is full of his kind.

04-27-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
It would be nice to imagine that Niambi is the total victim in this scenario except that she stated that she has spoken to OtherWoman and made things very clear with her. OtherWoman knows and chooses to stick around.

Iyanla could give OtherWoman the same speech that she gave Niambi. Both women are responsible for the situation that they have put themselves in and allowed themselves to remain in. And Mr. Situation must be some really special kinda DAWG to keep both of them at his beck and booty call.

04-27-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-06 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

Sharnina, Girrrrl...we are soooo in tune with this one. Mr. Situation is "special" I'm sure...his rap must be smooth or his body must be rocking, whatever the case, these women, like a lot of women of today, must be buying into the shortage of men thing wholehoggggg.

Niambi did make her play for the full attentions of Mr. Situation as she did approach the 1st Lady with the intention of letting her know she's playing in the same field and was hoping that this would scare her off...didn't work, so now, she's either publicizing her predicament to get even or really having to be contained in a place where it'll be easy for her to resist him....I would hate to be that weak and for this I pity her.

To follow up on what one poster said, plenty of women have been involved with a men who aren't good for them, but you have to know when the jig is up and no matter how you crave him....keep stepping...if he loves you, he'll follow, if he doesn't, then you haven't lost a thing.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-06 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

Alrighty now! We all on the same page this one!

Juuliejo...Gurrrrl I was thinking that EXACT same thing! There are other women besides Niambi and the woman Mr. Situation man is living with. Oh he's Mr. Playa Playa!

Sharnina ...Uh huh Iyanla told her the truth and that's all Niambi is...a piece of a** to this man.

Cleverone ...I'm thinking he musta put it on her...he must put it down...sumptin! For Niambi to lose herself like this what else could it be? She hasn't said anything about Situation man supporting her financially or emotionally, so that just leaves...well...you know. I wanna know! What's Mr. Situation man got? Solve the mystery for me please!

Niambi is confused because she doesn't choose to accept the truth. SITUATION MAN IS NO GOOD! This man has already chosen and he has chosen HIMSELF! He don't care are about Niambi, the woman he's living with, or the other ones he's probably foolin' with. The woman he's living with is more than likely financially supporting him, and Niambi is probably not the first woman she's had to encounter. Being involved with him it's just probably a way of life for live-in woman. She's made her choice so I can't feel too sorry for her either. I'm not feeling too sorry for Niambi either 'cuz she chose to play the game. No there are no victims here to me. I just want Niambi to "get it" because 2 years can easily turn into 10 years, or she could get out of this "situation" and turn around and get into another "situation".

I say show Mr. Situation's picture again, but this time with red flashing words, "WARNING...WARNING...IF YOU SEE THIS MAN...RUN!!!

Niambi...just gotta have a man...smh...So sad she's a booty call

04-28-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
I put the blame squarely on Niambi's shoulders. Yep this guy is a loser and a user but you can't be played unless you allow yourself to be used.

How stupid are you to be involved as the other woman? I can see not knowing and being fooled and tricked but once you know you then have to choose the man or your honor. She chose the man and now wants everyone to make it pretty for her. It's not pretty, your the other woman and we can give you a pretty name for it but it doesn't make any difference you can dress it up in a more comfortable name, you can blame the other woman, but she's chosen this life for herself knowing their was another woman.

04-28-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
She is addicted to him. He is probably very hot hot hot and very sexy and probably has a very good gift for the gab and says all the pretty things she wants and needs to hear. HE is probably promising her the moon to boot.
Also, There is something very sensual about having an affair with a man who belongs to someone else. (some women think so anyway) He is a player and she is playing right along with him. She admits she is the other woman and obviously she has no honor or pride or self-esteem. She can get out of it anytime she chooses. But for now she is addicted to him and is getting SOMETHING out of the relationship (no matter how hurtful) or she wouldnt still be in it. MAYBE Iylanda is right and it is all sexual?

zangelrose 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zangelrose Click to send private message to zangelrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
do you remember when they aired "Mr. Situation's" picture?

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
They showed a pic of him on the plasma screen the 1st day Niambi came into the house. I think he was sitting in a car.

04-28-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"

Yes, we're all on the same page with this one...it's a "no-brainer"...Niambi needs to jump on this train and we'll give her support...repeat after us, Niambi....HE'S NO GOOD FOR YOU...HE'S NO GOOD FOR YOU...keep repeating it till it sinks in, girl.

Betty Swoobs 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Betty%20Swoobs Click to send private message to Betty%20Swoobs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
Did anyone notice that the bundle of money that Dr. Stan gave to Antonia ($630, I think) was tied up with Niambi's red yarn? When I saw that I thought to myself, "Hey, that money is tied up with Niambi!" Wonder what that means? Or maybe Dr. Stan just found her laying around in a pile on the counter or something.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •