The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly at work"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

C_Mar 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Mar Click to send private message to C_Mar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly at work"
YUCK! Look at her all over that table. She works at Claim Jumper in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly at work Boots12565 04-28-06 1
 RE: Kelly at work snowflake2 04-28-06 2
   RE: Kelly at work standinmytruth 04-28-06 3
 RE: Kelly at work tvfun 04-28-06 4
   RE: Kelly at work beautyboyknockout 04-29-06 5
       RE: Kelly at work mhb0125 04-29-06 6
           RE: Kelly at work dopeydwarf 04-29-06 7
               RE: Kelly at work creepyoldwoman 04-29-06 8
           RE: Kelly at work PanchoVilla 04-29-06 10
 RE: Kelly at work eire_heart74 04-29-06 9
   RE: Kelly at work c27 04-29-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly at work"
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!Ill never eat there !Good pic-PEACE
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kelly at work"
Nice sheriff's badge, Kelly. Now get your feet off the table. People gotta eat off that thing!

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-28-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly at work"
task list:

1. scrub bar with bleach after removing my tired a$$

2. make appointment for next series of dermabrasion treatments

3. call kim so we can talk, talk, talk...

4. get a life

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kelly at work"
Is she trying to be sexy? Kelly--- Sexy you ain't!

Now, if that restraunt has an A grade....they haven't checked the food for hair.

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-06, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly at work"
Hope she doesn't do the weird mouth thing with the customers- Eeww. What happened to the Waffle House??

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-06, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly at work"
I'm glad she looks happy. I don't understand why it's so bad that she works in a restaurant. Somebody has to do it. Not everybody can be stay at home moms, lawyers, doctors, or big wigs like Jodi. Yes, some jobs are less desirable than others but as long as you enjoy what you do. I have a degree to be a paralegal but can't find work in the town I live in so I work as a CSR/Telemarketer and I love it!

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-06, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kelly at work"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-06 AT 02:59 AM (EST)

I don't think anyone cares that she works at a restaurant--I think that are dogging on her because they don't particularly care for her.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kelly at work"
I agree. At least she is working. I wasn't a big fan of Kelly. I did see some positive change in her (unless it was creative editing)however Kelly was a big let down and perhaps this was not fair to her. I read all of those posts about Kelly during her real time stay, which was posted by her "friend'. I was looking forward to a breath of fresh air in the house and this friend of Kellys made her sound wonderful and truly an asset to all things media. Imo, this backfired on Kelly. She was hyped up to the point that was not humanly possible. Perhaps it was her friend's excitement at Kelly's good fortune to be on SO and he was proud of her or something but I feel like I was expecting this incredble HG and got someone who kind of scared me.

PanchoVilla 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-29-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PanchoVilla Click to send private message to PanchoVilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kelly at work"
I dont think anyone has a problem with her working at a restaurant, the porblem was with her! She also dogged being a waitress over and over. If you dont like your job, do something about it! I will have to go to that place, its by my mom... What a hoot.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kelly at work"
Gee whiz still with her feet on the table. Should of given her a book on maners before she left.

Hey she's working! I'll give her that much!

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-29-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kelly at work"
that is soo funny!! where are you guys finding all these photos??? or making them??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •