The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Antonia as clueless as PukingLisa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

uh1uh2uh3uh 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uh1uh2uh3uh Click to send private message to uh1uh2uh3uh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Antonia as clueless as PukingLisa"
Her total cluelessness about money makes her seem as helpless as Lisa1 was in her pink babydoll dress. When she said that $630 wouldn't be enough for the next few days, I cringed. There seems to be a complete disconnect between the "real world" and her magical fantasy world. Not unlike Lisa1.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Antonia as clueless as PukingLi... sm2 04-24-06 1
   RE: Antonia as clueless as PukingLi... uh1uh2uh3uh 04-24-06 2
       RE: Antonia as clueless as PukingLi... bellyButton 04-24-06 4
 RE: Antonia as clueless as PukingLi... watches too much 04-24-06 3
 Locking - duplicate Cygnus X1 04-24-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Antonia as clueless as PukingLisa"
I missed the first 10 or so minutes of the show today with some local, breaking news. I saw where Antonia was getting things for the room, so I took it she had to buy the things to try to teach her the value of money. How much did she have to begin with and how long was it supposed to last her?

uh1uh2uh3uh 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uh1uh2uh3uh Click to send private message to uh1uh2uh3uh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Antonia as clueless as PukingLisa"
IV gave her $630 for "the next few days." Antonia said something like "Well, I'm not going to be able to have very much fun in the next few days with only $630." Then she dropped the money on the counter, like it was too piddling an amount to even put in a safe place. As any millionaire would do.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Antonia as clueless as PukingLisa"
how old is she? she reminds me of a child about ten or less. i know what it's like to live penny to penny. and she didn't need perfume if she's broke. she seems to be very immature. i honestly think she feels shes better than some ppl..saying she wasn't going to ride a bus..i think for the first time i'm seeing one girl (so far)(besides debora) that i can't cheer on.another thing..she has almost nothing..so what did she spend the money on? she actually said she didn't know.?????? i hate credit card co's.

watches too much 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watches%20too%20much Click to send private message to watches%20too%20much Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Antonia as clueless as PukingLisa"
In a lot of ways Antonia is LisaOne, with a Boston accent. She is soooo clueless. Forget the play money, give her real money and make her sink or swim in the real world. To a lot of people $630.00 is a small fortune. She needs to meet people who can take that same amount of money and really make it go far.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Locking - duplicate"
Nothing is being said here that couldn't go in the existing Antonia thread. And if the purpose of this thread is to compare Antonia to another former HG, the INDIVIDUAL HG Forum is the wrong place for it anyway.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •