URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4480
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Antonia as clueless as PukingLisa"

Posted by uh1uh2uh3uh on 04-24-06 at 06:00 PM
Her total cluelessness about money makes her seem as helpless as Lisa1 was in her pink babydoll dress. When she said that $630 wouldn't be enough for the next few days, I cringed. There seems to be a complete disconnect between the "real world" and her magical fantasy world. Not unlike Lisa1.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Antonia as clueless as PukingLisa"
Posted by sm2 on 04-24-06 at 06:43 PM
I missed the first 10 or so minutes of the show today with some local, breaking news. I saw where Antonia was getting things for the room, so I took it she had to buy the things to try to teach her the value of money. How much did she have to begin with and how long was it supposed to last her?

Posted by uh1uh2uh3uh on 04-24-06 at 07:37 PM
IV gave her $630 for "the next few days." Antonia said something like "Well, I'm not going to be able to have very much fun in the next few days with only $630." Then she dropped the money on the counter, like it was too piddling an amount to even put in a safe place. As any millionaire would do.

Posted by bellyButton on 04-24-06 at 08:30 PM
how old is she? she reminds me of a child about ten or less. i know what it's like to live penny to penny. and she didn't need perfume if she's broke. she seems to be very immature. i honestly think she feels shes better than some ppl..saying she wasn't going to ride a bus..i think for the first time i'm seeing one girl (so far)(besides debora) that i can't cheer on.another thing..she has almost nothing..so what did she spend the money on? she actually said she didn't know.?????? i hate credit card co's.

Posted by watches too much on 04-24-06 at 08:28 PM
In a lot of ways Antonia is LisaOne, with a Boston accent. She is soooo clueless. Forget the play money, give her real money and make her sink or swim in the real world. To a lot of people $630.00 is a small fortune. She needs to meet people who can take that same amount of money and really make it go far.

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 04-24-06 at 08:37 PM
Nothing is being said here that couldn't go in the existing Antonia thread. And if the purpose of this thread is to compare Antonia to another former HG, the INDIVIDUAL HG Forum is the wrong place for it anyway.