The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Negativity towards Niambi"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-17-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Negativity towards Niambi"
Who would've guessed how catty and judgemental the women have been towards Niambi only after 2 days of living with her? It was disheartening to hear them not even give her a chance before "trippin' out on her," saying "her guard is up," accusing her of "passing out" on the little bench and adding that she "doesn't know how to act around us" (all remarks made by Christie). Kelly chimed in "Niambi is asleep and probably doesn't even know that one of her housemates was moving out. What is that?" Well duh!!!! Unless she dreamt it, how was she supposed to know--she was asleep!!

Fat Christie is probably just jealous of how thin she is and Kelly is mad because she's beautiful. What did they expect--her to come in and immediately feel comfortable opening up around strangers? Get real! Though she is independent, she expressed her willingness to learn to be a team player.

Surprisingly, Jodi and Kelly appeared to be supportive of her. I hope they all think back to when the were new and how difficult it was to not only trust the process but the people as well. Give the girl a break!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Negativity towards Niambi sweet cheeks 04-17-06 1
 RE: Negativity towards Niambi JustBNMe 04-17-06 2
   RE: Negativity towards Niambi deededell 04-17-06 3
       RE: Negativity towards Niambi sharnina 04-18-06 7
 RE: Negativity towards Niambi Cleverone 04-18-06 4
   RE: Negativity towards Niambi SeasonedRefinement 04-18-06 5
       RE: Negativity towards Niambi Cleverone 04-18-06 6
       RE: Negativity towards Niambi LaurieC 04-18-06 20
 RE: Negativity towards Niambi MizJazmine 04-18-06 8
   RE: Negativity towards Niambi nikkidemus 04-18-06 21
       RE: Negativity towards Niambi MizJazmine 04-19-06 24
 RE: Negativity towards Niambi dreamlife 04-18-06 9
 RE: Negativity towards Niambi eire_heart74 04-18-06 10
   RE: Negativity towards Niambi zipitgood 04-18-06 11
       RE: Negativity towards Niambi flashwife 04-18-06 19
 RE: Negativity towards Niambi ChristinaJB 04-18-06 12
   RE: Negativity towards Niambi flowerbundle 04-18-06 13
       RE: Negativity towards Niambi crazeec 04-18-06 14
           RE: Negativity towards Niambi tac_2 04-18-06 17
               RE: Negativity towards Niambi Juliejo 04-18-06 18
 Post Removed Bebo 04-18-06 16
   RE: Post Removed kalalala 04-18-06 22
   RE: Post Removed SueNahMe 04-19-06 25
       RE: Post Removed sharnina 04-19-06 26
 RE: Negativity towards Niambi klh830 04-18-06 23
   RE: Negativity towards Niambi Omniscia 04-19-06 27
       RE: Negativity towards Niambi alaholly 04-20-06 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"

Amen Sister. They don't know how she feels .
They have not walked in her shoes.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-17-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
I can see this from both sides. Niambi did come in very at ease, animated and happy to talk about herself in group and she seemed very content doing it. Then once she was done talking about herself she basically isolated and tried to not interact with the other HG. Look at when Bethany had them dancing... you didn't see much of Niambi and when you did see her she was basically standing there looking bored. It was kind of odd that she chose to sleep on a little couch in a hallway instead of her bed or even outside on the hammock if she felt she had to nap. If she was waiting on the phone she could have said something or left a note. I also agree that some of the hG were quick to judge and to that I would reply why should Niambi be any different than how they treated other new HG's? They are quick to judge them all and I do think that is worng but hey it's somethign they do that we as viewers can count on.

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"

Bless ya'lls hearts- you are going along with the assumption that these women are capable of caring about another soul's lot in life. My daddy always told me that to assume makes a "a*% of you and me". Truly they are new enough to the show that we can remember what each of them did when they came into the house. Or am I "assuming"

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-18-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
Ah, another southerner in our midst. Yep, you are right, the ladies are only staying true to form in their cattiness and judgemental ways. They certainly did not disappoint today, did they?

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-18-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
I'm not surprised, Flower2....that's the way they've been most of this season, some more than others....but, what I don't get is how they can become soooo attached so soon. It's uncanny the way they all talk about how they love each other in one breathe and then.. before you know it... the cat claws are out.

They put up good fronts and for the times they do get along, I guess it could be genuine, but I don't believe so....it bugged me the way Christie is so bothered by the fact that Niambi isn't responding to them as she'd like...she just got there and has said that she's a loner...now, the whole house is acting like they need to convert her to be one of them...good grief already ...give the girl a chance to see if she's ready to commit to the process before trying to win her over...they may have rushed Bethany this way and if so, I don't blame her for wanting to leave (they can be too pushy and overbearing...poor thing Kim was all over her when she returned from the beach, I know she feels she's supporting her, but, Bethany needs her space right now)...all of the women this season seem to want to control everything...they have a baaaaad case of nose-i-tist.

Maybe Niambi had jet lag or is having a hard time adjusting to the environment and was tired...but, Kelly acted like she deliberately took a nap to avoid being present for Bethany's decision...how awful, that she could sleep while the earth shattered.

I also hope that Niambi isn't putting too much stress on her self to prove to them that she's the athlete that she claims to be...I noticed that this was a major concern for her during the rock climbing episode...I get the funny feeling that somehow she's out to prove something to us all about her abilities and not entirely there to work on "romance issues"...I hope I'm wrong...time will tell.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-18-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
Cleverone wrote: "what I don't get is how they can become soooo attached so soon. It's uncanny the way they all talk about how they love each other in one breath and then..before you know it...the cat claws are out".

Agreed. When did falling asleep become an offense worthy of a gossip session? There may be a perfectly good reason Naimbi feel asleep - maybe she couldn't stay awake. Maybe a catnap is all she needs to regenerate herself. Maybe jetlag, maybe she has trouble sleeping in a new bed...maybe, maybe, maybe....

No, they would rather cling to a scenario that involves Naimbi being rude and intentionally snubbing an indecisive, tormented, grief-stricken mother as she leaves the SO house. Yes - that's much more interesting (and cliquish).

In reality, Niambi JUST got there. She barely knows the women, including Bethany. She may not even fully comprehend how serious Bethany is about leaving. If she believed that Bethany might leave that night, I think she would have expected someone to wake her up to say goodbye. The woman wasn't raised in the wild!

Why do they do this? Why look for problems and offenses where none exist. It's the same formula every time: the gossiper pretends to be "concerned" about how someone else's behavior is going to "hurt" an innocent party, someone else looks shocked and says, "What?!?" Then the opinions, all disguised as concern, start to fly: "Well, I think blah, blah, blah!" Another target has been created. Why can't they just give someone the same benefit of the doubt they would like to have extended to themselves.

Forget all of the steps....how about striving to live by the golden rule?

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-18-06, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-06 AT 01:17 AM (EST)

Hey SR ....Kelly does have one thing right ...they are there to work on their own issues (a favorite saying of her's especially when she's mad...LOL.) They need to stop with the "fake love" and just support each other, knowing that they won't always agree and will have unpleasant moments with each other, should be enough...I think the love fest has played out...they need to "get real"!

Niambi just got there and already they are digging in deep...shaping and molding her to fit in when none of them have mastered that trick themselves.

I agree they should give her space to adjust to her new surroundings and start her process with Iyanla before they can even think about supporting her or judging her...

...it was terrible how they were dissecting Bethany's decision to leave and all the while being totally "selfish in their reasoning"..."I" don't want her to leave...blah,blah, "I" want her to stay....blah,blah...and to think Jodie is now contemplating leaving and I quote "because she's tired of people leaving her" ...I didn't know they were leaving "her"...talk about being self-centered....maybe Niambi would be wise to follow Bethany out the door as well...wonders never cease.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

LaurieC 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-18-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaurieC Click to send private message to LaurieC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
I just love your posts seasonedrefinement! I agree with you regarding the hg. Niambi did just get there. I think she can be forgiven for not "falling madly in love" with the housemates immediately. None of them know all the reasons that brought Niambi to the house....did Niambi even have the full pic of Bethanys story...did she know that Beth was making a decision right away.....has she been crying a lot and feeling that drained sensation one gets after a crying jag? I just get so frustrated with those women. Why does everything have to be so hard. Where is all the love and support they supposedly have to offer. Gosh...if that was me, and I noticed how mean some of them were I would head for the hills!

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
While I knew that Christie has a problem with being judgemental, I didn't know she was sooo envious. My, my, my, what "green" eyes Christie has.

Ahhhh yesss...the "girls" were just being themselves as usual.

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
Yeah Christie has a lot of nerve dogging Niambi about taking a nap. Most of the time Christie herself is taking a nap. I bet her naps last for hours. And whats up with the nosey b*****S always spying on other housemates exercises. Christie,kelly,and Kim all ran to the window to watch Jodie with Iyanla break her mask. They do it all the time. There worse than my three dogs running to the door to see who rang the bell.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
hehehehe...I'm not being too hard on the women this time around because the house has been fluctuating ALOT. As of late hg's are coming and going at a pretty rapid pace. I think because of that Niambi kinda got the backdraft of all of it.

While the women may have wanted Niambi to join them in their waiting & anticipating, she doesn't really "know" any of the women. She just met everybody. To her credit she didn't try to fake the funk. I like that about her thus far....

dreamlife 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-18-06, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamlife Click to send private message to dreamlife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-06 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

I completely agree with you Flower2!!!

The most obvious thing to me is how jealous Christy is of Niambi.
Since when is taking a nap such a horrible thing???? It's not like this group of HGs are the most exciting people to be around? Heck, we all get bored with them!!

When Kelly was describing how beautiful Niambi was, Christy interjected and said "yes, she's so talented". Because of her jealousy, she immediately took the focus off of her Niambi's looks.

Christy is so judgemental and yet so insecure. Sadly, she will be the one to instigate the hate towards Niambi. I think until Niambi arrived, Christie considered herself the most attractive person in the house and now she feels in competition with Niambi. Christie's ego is overinflated.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-18-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
It's sad she was attack for having taken a nap. She was probably jet lagged, maybe had a few days of little sleep from nerves because she knew she was going to be making this big leap and must of just drifted off while waiting for Kelly to get through her list of 20 phone calls.

It must be a rather startling adjustment for any of them to get used to being there, only working on their problems, no outside distractions and a camera crew following them everywhere. She was barely there a full day and her nap is cause for gossip??? My god are they that bored that they have nothing else to say?

Considering Kelly is often saying she is her for herself and no one else, quite a double standard to be making comments about Niambi's nap during Bethany's announcement. Like Kelly can be the only one looking out for herself but all the others have to be on point all day to any one else business? Huh???

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
she was hiding, I would hide too!! Isnt kelly her roomate? need I say more?

flashwife 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flashwife Click to send private message to flashwife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
>she was hiding, I would hide
>too!! Isnt kelly her roomate?
>need I say more?

Zip you read my mind!!!! HA HA

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
Yep, they sure did pounce on her. Let's not forget either, that in confessional Niambi said she had been crying hard since she got there - I believe she said it was like someone turned on the hose. All of that emotional crying can and will wipe you out. She obviously was reading a book and fell asleep - a hard sleep while she was reading on that bench.

My how they say one thing to each other's faces and then are so CAT-TY behind each other's backs. I would not trust any of them.

It's sad because this show is suppose to be about women lifting and supporting, not being fake and nasty.

flowerbundle 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-18-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flowerbundle Click to send private message to flowerbundle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
It's kind of like watching a car wreck. Their behavior is terrible to behold, yet so fascinating that I can't tear myself away!

crazeec 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crazeec Click to send private message to crazeec Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
I agree - give the lady a break for a few days at least - even this bunch of *******. Jeesh. She should thank pissy chrissy for one thing though - NO alcohol in that house or they would have been 'concerned' she was passed out on booze. I can't imagine the pressure of a new HG that first day. And she has severe issues with self-esteem already. Some support. Humph. But then this may be the perfect place to find that. If she can do it there she can do it anywhere .

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-18-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
That scene of Niambi sleeping on bench made me wonder if any of those nasty gossips even thought to put a blanket over her. No, probably not.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-18-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
Give the poor girl a chance. She just got there for heaven sakes. She says she is a loner and she will have to adjust. They are all back stabbing her and she isnt even over jet lag yet. WTF?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Post Removed "
What part of DO NOT POST SPOILERS IN THIS FORUM is so hard to understand?

kalalala 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kalalala Click to send private message to kalalala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Post Removed "
Did anyone else notice that Niambi said today that Kelly had been so nice to her and that she appreciated Kelly checking up on her and asking how she was? Maybe she did give her a blanket or something, but heaven forbid the editors show that. Not nearly enough drama.

SueNahMe 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SueNahMe Click to send private message to SueNahMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Post Removed "
What are u talking about?

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-19-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Post Removed "
You, like some posters on another thread must have missed the conversation between Kelly and Niambi.

Kelly had to have a conversation with Niambi for one of her assignments. She had to ask Niambi whether she liked her or not. Niambi felt that Kelly had been nice to her and told her so.

More to it but you can find it on another thread about Kelly.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

klh830 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-18-06, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail klh830 Click to send private message to klh830 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
How long did Niambi even know Bethany?? 12 hours! Jodi is like Yoda...all knowing with one exception she doesn't know how to deal with her own issues. It is easier for her to divert attention away from herself because even she can't stand to be alone with herself!

Omniscia 58 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Omniscia Click to send private message to Omniscia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
I'm annoyed that Jodi and Christie don't even realize they are mispronouncing Niambi's name over and over. I wonder when she will correct them.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-20-06, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Negativity towards Niambi"
Niambi is isolating herself. Didn't she say she likes/wants to be alone? That's not going to go over well with the nosy gossips. But now that Antonia is here I'm sure she will be earning all the gossip and Niambi will be left alone.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •