The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season Three is BACK!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-24-12, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season Three is BACK!"
Take light and notice Joe Schmo fans. A third round of "WHAAT is going on?!" is about to happen.

January 8th, Spike TV.

The first season was based off a fake reality show called "Lap of Luxury". Season 2 had a more Bachelor/ette flair with both a Joe Schmo and a Jane Schmo.
Season Three is based on the idea that the "contestant" (Our Joe Schmo), who is under the belief he's in a competition to become a bounty hunter, is vying for a $100,000 prize.
Can't wait for the bad puns and for a return of Ralph Garman.
(As well as a Lorenzo Lamas cameo as a fellow contestant. Yeehaw!)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season Three is BACK! Loree 12-24-12 1
   RE: Season Three is BACK! tribephyl 12-25-12 2
       RE: Season Three is BACK! Estee 12-26-12 3
           RE: Season Three is BACK! tribephyl 12-27-12 4
   RE: Season Three is BACK! Agman2 04-29-15 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-12, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season Three is BACK!"
I was so excited to hear about this. I love this show.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-25-12, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season Three is BACK!"
Me too!

The new schmo...

and a peek at the rest of the cast. As well as a 10 minute teaser video.
Looks hilarious. (Including Lorenzo in a bikini.)

Oh and something I just realized.
Kristen Wiig was Dr. Pat on Season 1 of Joe Schmo.
Fricken' hilarious.
This show is amazing.

Estee 57093 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-12, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season Three is BACK!"
Just posted to OT about it, then came here and found I'd been beaten to the punch. And this was announced in August. Which shows just how seriously we pay attention to Spike as a network.

Another Pittsburgh resident? Well, it worked the first time... but it adds an extra element of pushing their luck.

Yes, we owe Matthew Gould for Kristen Wiig. Try not to think about that too much.

A competition to become -- a bounty hunter? It is Spike, but... well, we've heard stranger. FOX has tried airing stranger as legitimate shows, so this could pass first inspection. Everything else is up for grabs.

Joe don't know. Or do he?

12-27-12, 10:45 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Season Three is BACK!"
... And this was announced in August. Which shows just how seriously we pay attention to Spike as a network.

My excuse is a change in our cable hook-up had removed a couple of "favorite" channels from the roster. But once discovered, Spike moved back onto the list of 100 or so.

Another Pittsburgh resident? Well, it worked the first time... but it adds an extra element of pushing their luck.

OR it's a massive statistical anomaly. Pittsburgh is full of Schmoes.

Agman2 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-15, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season Three is BACK!"
At least it's over now!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •