The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $100,000 In The End Anyway?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $100,000 In The End Anyway?"
I was just thinking that maybe the show will give poor old Matt the $100,000 at the end anyway as a show of goodwill for being the poor shmoe on this show. What do you guys think? $100,000 isn't a lot of money considering what other reality shows are doling out nowadays.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $10... Zume 09-15-03 1
   RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $10... Estee 09-15-03 2
 RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $10... Guppin1234 09-15-03 3
 RE: WH¥ N¤T PA¥ $¢HM¤ ¤FF? grubbmeister 09-23-03 4
   RE: WH¥ N¤T PA¥ $¢HM¤ ¤FF? erikman 09-23-03 5
       RE: WH¥ N¤T PA¥ $¢HM¤ ¤FF? Agman2 05-12-15 9
 RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $10... sstalpo 09-23-03 6
 RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $10... MattKennedyGould 09-23-03 7
   RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $10... Agman2 03-08-16 11
 RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $10... Agman2 04-29-15 8
   RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $10... kidflash212 12-08-15 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Zume 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zume Click to send private message to Zume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $100,000 In The End Anyway?"
I'd be very suprised if he doesn't get it... that would go beyond "you signed a contract that says we can do whatever we like" to fraud.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $100,000 In The End Anyway?"
'As a show of appreciation for your not caving in our heads with a light emplacement --'

'-- only because I couldn't get it free from the wiring in time, you rotten son of a --'

'-- we'd like to give you the hundred thousand dollar first prize at this time.'

'Fine. Can I have it in singles? That should give me just about enough to cram down everyone's throats...'

Hmm. I'm having no trouble picturing Matt getting the money at the end of all this, but PsychoMatt just isn't coming. Maybe if his personal item had been an autographed picture of S6's Matthew...

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-15-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $100,000 In The End Anyway?"
He should. These networks are getting away with too much.

grubbmeister 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-23-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grubbmeister Click to send private message to grubbmeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WH¥ N¤T PA¥ $¢HM¤ ¤FF?"
I kinda figured the same, after all, he has been playing hard under the assumption that he could, in fact, compete for $100,000 (unless he's been hired to con the other actors & actresses, as many theorize).

He's been such a great guy about it, they should give him double. THE¥'RE ¤BVI¤U$£¥ GETTING A £¤t ¤F ADVERTI$ING ¤FF THI$ $¢HM¤ $h¤W, $¤ WH¥ N¤T?

They know if they don't deliver on the $100K, his lawyers could have a heyday - Major Network (judges have little pity for the big dogs), Major Breach of Contract/or Broken Promise public humiliation without just compensation, etc. Any waivers or limitations the network points to could probably be dismissed as "unconscionable" and not worth the paper they're printed on -- even though he was a drop-out law student, the show has made it a point to show that "Joe doesn't know." So it would be easy to prove he didn't understand a contract so complexly one-sided that it is unconscionable that a reasonable person would have entered into it. Either way, I'm not worried about Matt. He seems very resourceful and very concerned about others. In life, many experts agree that 85% of your success comes from people skills, only 15% from product knowledge.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-23-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WH¥ N¤T PA¥ $¢HM¤ ¤FF?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-03 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

i say he will get a mill in the end that $100'000 was as fake as the show. i think they will tell him it is a joke then they would say since you were a good sport we will give you 1 mill bucks please don't sue

Agman2 2281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-12-15, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WH¥ N¤T PA¥ $¢HM¤ ¤FF?"
Dude, you don't know what you are talking about! That's just not gonna happen!!!!!

sstalpo 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sstalpo Click to send private message to sstalpo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $100,000 In The End Anyway?"
I sure hope he gets it and more..

He's been a great guy..and totally going along with the it all..

If he doesn't get it.. that would be crossing the line of taking the reality thing to the point of unconsciousnable..

Also... just cause he dropped out of Law School means nothing. It probably was simply not a good fit. He's obvious far from being dumb..

I get so weary of hearing in our culture allusions to 'failure' assigned to people and situations that is based on .. well.. nothing.

MattKennedyGould 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-23-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattKennedyGould Click to send private message to MattKennedyGould Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $100,000 In The End Anyway?"
If I believed in God I'd be prayin he gets it, that guy is as cool as they come.

03-08-16, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $100,000 In The End Anyway?"
Not as cool as me!

04-29-15, 10:58 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $100,000 In The End Anyway?"
so, did he get it?

kidflash212 4524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-08-15, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who Thinks Joe Will Get The $100,000 In The End Anyway?"
I know I didn't.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •