The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Worst team ever to win"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Floyd1 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-10-12, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Floyd1 Click to send private message to Floyd1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Worst team ever to win"
Brent and Josh have to be the worst racers ever to win. WORST team ever to win by far. In fact, they must be among the worst racers to ever compete.

I admit, that they seem to be really nice guys who love each other. I also concede its nice to see a nice team win. But come on now. This is a race. They couldn't finish some challenges. They survived one round because it was a non-elimination round. They survived another round because a team lost its passport. They survived another round because other teams ganged up on a good team to make sure the good team got eliminated. Before winning the final leg of the race, they finished in next to last for 7 straight rounds. In fact, other than at the end of the last challenge, I don't think they were ever near the lead.

I know its a game and they played by the rules. Its not like 1 thing worked in their favor. There have been other winners who survived because of a non-elimination round. But its truly amazing that so many things worked in their favor to allow them to get to the final round and win. I can't think of a team that has ever been luckier

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Worst team ever to win MKitty 12-10-12 1
 RE: Worst team ever to win Starshine 12-10-12 2
   RE: Worst team ever to win samboohoo 12-10-12 3
       RE: Worst team ever to win MKitty 12-10-12 4
 RE: Worst team ever to win mikey 12-11-12 5
 Glad They Won CSHS79 12-14-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-10-12, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Worst team ever to win"
I have never laughed so hard at a TAR ending ever...EVAH!!!
I was just simply gobsmacked that they won...seriously...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-10-12, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Worst team ever to win"
Wil and Tara who lost their clue and issued the immortal line "Follow that plane" would be close, but the team that won that season actually followed them all the way in the last leg and then just ran past them to the finish line.

Some would argue that Flo (from Flozac) was the worst ever winner, although I think her title was taken by Kendra.

Luckiest team to win... I'll put the Beekmans up there, however Chip and Kim won by coming in so late that they found out that the first plane to the final city would be delayed, and ran out of money on numerous occasions. Joyce and Uchenna (allegedly) had a plane called back to the stand so they could get on board and give Romber some competition, the Hippies survived 2 NELs, and Tyler and thingy won thanks to an E-Z Pass.

At the end of the day you have to say that the team that passes the finish line first wins, although next to last for 7 straight rounds is quite compelling.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-12, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Worst team ever to win"
Kim, Flo, Kendra. All were much worse than the Beekmans. Love the Beekmans.

Kim did absolutely NOTHING and won because Chip did absolutely EVERYTHING!

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-10-12, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Worst team ever to win"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-12 AT 06:15 PM (EST)

Yeah, if I recall correctly, they had to implement the new rule after Chip did EVERYTHING that one season, to ensure that Detours, etc..had to be shared equally and you couldn't just have the "strong one" or "smart one" do everything...LOL...

I actually liked the Beekman boys too, but just shook my head that they ended up winning after almost losing or losing every leg. Unbelievable!! Must have been devestating for Troy and Lexi who got the last challenge well before everyone else...

Seasonal CATastic courtesy of Agman!

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-11-12, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Worst team ever to win"
I would have to agree they were the worst racers to win, and that this was the biggest upset in TAR history.

But I saw this coming the minute I saw what the final challenge was. I did not think the other two teams would be able to do a language challenge very well. I think if Abi & Ryan were still in it at that point, or even the twins, they would have beat the Chipps and Trexi as well.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-14-12, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Glad They Won"
I for one am glad they won. Slow and Steady wins the race and that's this team. Plus Team Texas & the Twins didn't deserve to win because of stealing Team Abbas money.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •