The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Rachel Death Glare count."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-12, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Rachel Death Glare count."
One.

I'm surprised it got through Customs.

Do we need a separate Official Rachel Mini-Breakdown Count or can we just assume the two go together?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... PepeLePew13 02-27-12 1
   RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... Max Headroom 02-27-12 2
   RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... newsomewayne 02-27-12 3
       RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... qwertypie 02-28-12 5
   RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... GOOU 03-06-12 12
       RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... qwertypie 03-07-12 13
 RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... MissMyth 02-27-12 4
 The Gallons of tears count begins a... kingfish 02-28-12 6
 RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... kidflash212 03-05-12 7
   RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... newsomewayne 03-05-12 8
       RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... kidflash212 03-05-12 9
 RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... kingfish 03-05-12 10
   RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... Estee 03-05-12 11
 Salami dabo 03-12-12 14
   RE: Salami PepeLePew13 03-12-12 15
       RE: Salami jbug 03-12-12 16
 RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... MissMyth 03-12-12 17
   RE: Official Rachel Death Glare cou... TWoman 03-12-12 18
 Total math failure. Estee 04-30-12 19
   RE: Total math failure. Snidget 04-30-12 20
       RE: Total math failure. Estee 04-30-12 22
   RE: Total math failure. PepeLePew13 04-30-12 21
   RE: Total math failure. Molaholic 04-30-12 23
   New math failure... PepeLePew13 05-08-12 24
       RE: New math failure... PsychoKitty 06-01-12 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
Enlighten me, as a non-BB watcher, was this behavior par for the course with Rachel? Or is there much, much worse to come from her?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
*waits for answer*

I don't watch Big Brother either and have never seen Brendon or Rachel before. Coming from an unbiased observer, Rachel has a whiny, grating voice, doesn't seem very bright, and doesn't handle frustration well-- a great combination for a TAR contestant. Drama, here we come.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
I watch, but I tend not to get too involved in the psychology of the players, except to notice who's a jerk or stupid, etc.

But these two...

These two are a perfect match. And I'll stop that description right there because there is no way anyone could add the qualifier "in Heaven". Should Kingfish truly want proof there is a Satan in this world looking for souls to devour and torment, here it is.

But speaking only about them, here's what you should know. Brendon is misogynistic, overbearing, and extremely jealous of anyone who shows signs of being a better person than he at anything. And it doesn't take much to show that. She is majorly insecure, overcompensating, unable to accept criticism as constructive, no matter the delivery, and view any action by others that does not benefit her as definitive evidence of unrighteous jealousy and hatred by that person for her and her boobs.

Actually, insecure doesn't even begin to cover Rachel's emotional health problems. Her need to be subserviant and treated like a beat dog is sickening and sad. It's made even more sad because she's shown she could be better in a controlled (did I just call the BB house controlled) environment, i.e. a place without Brendon or anyone else to rely on/ hold herself in a lower position to. In other words, I think she is capable of being a strong individual on her own or as part of a couple, but she won't let herself.

Editing can be used to excuse the actions of many players, but for BB that is near impossible to hide from those who follow the live feeds. What we saw last night was par for the course. I think what you got was a very perfect microcosm of the entity known as Brenchel. And it will last as long as they do.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-12, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
Thanks for the break down. I haven't watched Big Brother in awhile (which of course narrows dramatically the ability for my mother and I to communicate), and I did wonder why there was such backlash against those two.

GOOU 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-06-12, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GOOU Click to send private message to GOOU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
Thought I'd buck the tide and say something positive about Rachel - she is fiercely competitive - sorry that's all I can come up with, but i admit i was rooting for her to win BB last time...

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-12, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-27-12, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
Then Brenchel lucked out by arriving at the cattle/math task at the same time as the one team that is probably genetically incapable of telling a woman to go pound sand.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-12, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "The Gallons of tears count begins as well"
Two.

And a hex on the Kentucky guy who prevented what was building up to be a Rachael supernova meltdown.

(So, you don't have to learn long division to get a PHD? Or was counting her weakness?)

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-05-12, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
Don't reality show send potential contestants for a psych exam? How did Rachel ever pass?

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-12, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
Yes, and I'm pretty sure failure of them puts you on the short-track to being casted.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-05-12, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
Must be. No one could ever convince me that Rachel is mentally stable. And Brendon total devotion to her is some other form of mental illness.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-12, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
Rats. Two challenges that BBRachael isn't bad at, putting the thingy in the hole and bottle balancing. Running five blocks nearly killed her, so this episode wasn't a complete waste.

03-05-12, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
*non-death glare*

Rachel isn't always a challenge force, but she was almost always stronger than anyone gave her credit for -- with 'anyone' being 'everyone else in her current pool until they learned better'. Her emotional performance is unstable, but the physical one could get her past a lot of obstacles.

Keeping her centered long enough to perform -- good luck.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-12, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Salami"
Did they actually manage to go off the scale this week??

bump

03-12-12, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Salami"
My wife and I were actually wondering for a while who was the more pathetic crier ... Rachel or Flo (Season 3)?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-12, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Salami"
Oh my! I had almost forgotten about Flo!
Rachel is giving her a run for the money for sure.
please please please please don't let the final ending come out the same!

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-12-12, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
Why can't they just quit when they say they're gonna?! That's the problem, no follow-through. She is such an ugly crier. Or fake crier.

TWoman 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-12-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TWoman Click to send private message to TWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Official Rachel Death Glare count."
Yes, it's been noted many times on the Big Brother boards that no actual live tears flow when Rachel "cries." A scrunched up face is all the satisfaction we get.

04-30-12, 06:37 AM (EST)
19. "Total math failure."
1. Arrive at Fast Forward, requiring shaving of hair which will also destroy $500 extensions.

2. Realize that finishing first on leg will net, at minimum, a trip worth a few thousand dollars.

3. Shave head. Get Fast Forward. Finish first and win trip.

4. Sell trip to get money for really good extensions.

5. Profit!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-12, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Total math failure."
That assumes that money has anything to do with why she's on The Amazing Race.

It is all about building up the ego in the face of extreme lack of self esteem.

I think her equation is:

1. Being on TV gives me self worth

2. Must be pretty if I am going to try to grab extra camera time.

3. Only attribute that makes me pretty is my hair.

4. Cannot try to get more camera time if I'm not pretty.

5. Less TV time per episode means I'm less worthy.

It is sad to see how completely insecure she is.

04-30-12, 10:07 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Total math failure."
As the originator of the theory on Rachel being a former social outcast who never managed an internal makeover, I won't argue this. It just wouldn't have set up any Bad Chemistry Math potential, so I went for the cheaper gag.

There are days when it's just too early to be deep.

04-30-12, 07:52 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Total math failure."
Another mathematical equation Rachel failed at:

1st place this leg minus $500 hair extensions plus potential 1st place in race = helluva hair extensions and new nose (courtesy of Vanessa)

I *so* wanted her to be eliminated for that particular bit of vanity and whining.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-12, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Total math failure."
Let's just hope that her pediatrician plastic surgeon doesn't mix-up the nose and boob job procedures (Of course, if Tarzan gets the assignment, then anything can happen...)

05-08-12, 11:38 AM (EST)
24. "New math failure..."
Unable to read a clue + taxi fare = a heckuva lot less than a million dollars.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-01-12, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: New math failure..."
Very funny Pepe!!!! ;)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •