The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Caption This! 11.12.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-07, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Caption This! 11.12.2"
As penance for SeeBeeSss screwing me over again with the pictures (though it's fixed now), here's a second one for this episode. What orders do we *wish* the Schmirnas were being given here?

"When we hit zero G, just step through this door for your own safety."

Tribe strikes again!
You've been warned, so don't complain.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 dabo 05-02-07 1
 RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 cahaya 05-02-07 2
 RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 foonermints 05-02-07 3
 RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 KeithFan 05-02-07 4
 RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 HobbsofMI 05-02-07 5
   RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 Cygnus X1 05-02-07 6
       RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 dragonflies 05-03-07 11
 RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 ARnutz 05-02-07 7
   RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 VisionQuest 05-02-07 9
   RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 Breezy 05-03-07 12
 RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 Peetah 05-02-07 8
 RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 PepeLePew13 05-03-07 10
 RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 cynnieb 05-06-07 13
   RE: Caption This! 11.12.2 Molaholic 05-06-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
"This is a super secret emergency parachute door, for the special Fast Forward when the alarm sounds just..."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
"Open the bay pod doors, Hal."

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
After quick scrutiny, a large silver Clenis retracts silently into it's hiding place in disbelief and fear after hearing that there were two 'girls' on the plane."

Handcrafted by RollDice

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
>

"For the last time. No, we're not going to the USO show, and NO, you can't do your ventriloquist act there!"

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
I like when they went from a C-17 to a B-52 taking off to a C-5 landing.....then back to the C-17.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
Either it was stock footage, or Bruck showing off his private collection.

Tribe strikes again!
Good to be home!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-07, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
I wondered about that too. Thought I was losing my cargo plane knowledge. Now a C130 would have been cool too.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"

"Wow! A little person! You know, ladies... I used to date a little person. She was exactly this tall."

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-02-07, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
I laughed out loud, I smacked my knee - this made my night. Freaking hysterical.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-07, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
*snort*

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-02-07, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
Ma'am, how many times do I have to tell you? There are no cup holders and peanuts are extra!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-07, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-07 AT 00:53 AM (EST)

"Ma'am, please do not touch the screen.
Ma'am, be quiet.
Ma'am, please do not touch the screen.
Ma'am ... yes you Mirna, shut up!
MIRNA, SHUT UP.
One more word out of you, Mirna, and I throw you right off the plane without a parachute!
And yes, ma'am, please do not touch the screen."

cynnieb 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-06-07, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cynnieb Click to send private message to cynnieb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Mirnglish phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Sequesterville with all that stuff."

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-07, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Caption This! 11.12.2"
^^^^^ The Winner!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •