The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-07, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Welcome to the last Pit Stop of the Race. The next leg is the last one, people!

You are the Final Three:

Dustin and Kandice! Here, have more toys.
Eric and Danielle! Still bitter?
Charla and Mirna! Charla, please stop touching the screen.

So sorry, Danny and Oswald, we have to eliminate you. The Roadblock was actually a lot easier, but Eric paid me a pretty big bribe to put in a task that you guys would suck at. Since you did so poorly with the GPS search in the snow, we thought we'd do that again.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

New posters are welcome! All the Racers are taken. Anyone may post as a sound person or cameraman or taxi driver. Or hey, be creative! Post as an army guy or the pilot Oswald walked past, like a thousand times. Jump on in and play with us!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 Cyndimaus 04-30-07 1
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 dabo 04-30-07 2
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 jbug 04-30-07 4
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 foonermints 04-30-07 3
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 LibraRising 04-30-07 8
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 foonermints 04-30-07 10
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 bystander 05-01-07 21
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 foonermints 05-02-07 24
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 jbug 04-30-07 5
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 zipperhead 04-30-07 6
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 dabo 04-30-07 11
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 zipperhead 04-30-07 16
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 Snidget 04-30-07 13
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 zipperhead 04-30-07 15
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 Estee 04-30-07 14
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 zipperhead 04-30-07 17
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 foonermints 04-30-07 18
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 bystander 05-01-07 20
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 zipperhead 05-03-07 27
           RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 Cygnus X1 05-03-07 28
               RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 Max Headroom 05-05-07 36
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 LibraRising 04-30-07 7
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 nailbone 04-30-07 9
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 mrc 04-30-07 12
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 bystander 05-01-07 19
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 sporkman 05-02-07 22
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 CwazyWabbit 05-02-07 23
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 foonermints 05-02-07 25
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 beau_30 05-03-07 30
           RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 CwazyWabbit 05-03-07 32
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 beau_30 05-03-07 31
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 LibraRising 05-04-07 33
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 Cygnus X1 05-03-07 26
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 sporkman 05-04-07 34
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 Cygnus X1 05-04-07 35
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12 jbug 05-03-07 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-30-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Finally it's about time to go to the finish line. I'm tired of sequesterville.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-07, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
They should hide the finish line in the bushes just for yucks.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-07, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Me to, Amber. I'm tired of Rob's stupid jokes and him throwing Mary in the pool. She splashes me every time she goes in.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Mirna and Charla - YUCK! Your peepers are creeping me out. What's up? It looks like you've both been up on a three week bender, and even I don't look that bad after one. Does someone keep pushing your faces in a bowl of spaghetti sauce?

Dustin and Kandice - enjoy your toys. No trips from me! My Überlords are too cheap, hell, they haven't even changed any of their worn out commercials. TAR was plugging Garmin for this leg anyway.

Go BQs! You are my only hope. Don't make me pull out my BB6 sigpic.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-30-07, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
I think the cootercard would do wonders for the gnome's performance! Or at least would cause Eric to self-destruct.

04-30-07, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
No, the CooterCard® doesn't really help gnomes, or anybody, for that matter.

Least of all Julie.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-01-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Shhhhhh.

Not so loud Charla. You're not supposed to be supporting Kandi and me. *wink wink* Mirna may hear you and then you're really going to need a Doctor-o.

05-02-07, 11:15 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Did you just call me a troll?

04-30-07, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Ok, those of us in Sequesterville are planning on who we will be yelling the loudest for and who will get the "Weaver" clap.
I'm trying to get everyone to agree to hide in the bushes and not jump out till the team we want to win arrives - that will be the Beauty Queens, right gang? Hoping they will be FIRST so I don't have to stay hidden long - you know - poison ivy & all that stuff)
~~~ have Ozy & Danny in handcuffs so they can't let on to the Cousins about our plan~~~~

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-07, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Now you know the truth about why we have not been posting - my stupid cousin keeps messing up the computer and I am tired of fixing it for her. She is useless to me. Except when we are trying to get better airplane seats.

How do you say $1 million in your language?

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Which accent will you use in the US?

04-30-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
I've been working on this hip-hop accent... yo.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-07 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

Dear Ms Mirna.

We need to you to inform us of the location of your cousin immediately.

We have footage to indicate that she is single handedly trying to destroy the morale of the US military by repeatedly touching the screen.

We expect your full cooperation on this matter.

Sincerely,
Homeland Security.

04-30-07, 04:41 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
I'm not even American, so you can just bite me.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-07, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Is it my fault that I kept flashing back to your touchscreen interactive virtual husband program?

You don't think we're actually going to win, do you?

04-30-07, 04:52 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
What can I say? I haven't met a real man who could keep up with me.

No, I think your stumpy legs will be the death of us.

04-30-07, 09:40 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"

Keep your grubby mitts off me.

05-01-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
That's OK Mirna...we don't know how to use computers either. We do, however, know how to win a race. Maybe you can find the computer that tells you how to find a clue?

05-03-07, 10:36 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
How quickly they forget! It was you and your equally ugly-on-the-inside teammate who completely passed up a detour!
Duh!

I can't wait to see you cry like a little girl on TV. I may shriek and throw things at people, but I never cry because my teammate "said things that are hurtful". What a baby you are.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Fight! Fight! Hey everybody, the Schmirnas and BQs are cat-fighting again, like in Chile!

Or like on Dynasty!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-07, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Wouldn't you like to watch that fight??

Oh wait. Guess you wouldn't. Never mind.

04-30-07, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
It has come to my attention that a great number of you viewers do not realize that this show is not, in fact, aired live. So your repeated prayers for some cataclysmic event that would strand all three remaining teams on a remote Pacific island while returning from Guam are too late. Too bad you didn't get those prayers in earlier. I would've been totally up for that.

-God

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-07, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
LOL!!!!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
We want to state for the record that we have not been used enough this season. Phil has hardly touched us, what with peeps taking so long to finish legs and all. In fact, it's leaving us kind of blue.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

05-01-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
*Jumps up and down...and up and down*

Yay! More toys!!! Phil...why don't you stop by later and show Kandi and I how to use the toys? Do I need batteries?...or do they plug in?

Ya know...Doing all that military stuff was Waaaaay cooool! My brothers are going to be so jealous. I never knew you could have great nails and still do army stuff.

Boy that sergeant was tough on us while washing that jet engine. Here Kandi and I are soaking wet, spraying water on each other and all he cares about is a smudge on the wing flap. That whole Don't Ask..Don't Tell policy really works I guess.

Oh Phil...speaking of Don't Ask, Don't Tell....come over hear and let's do it on all fours. These new four wheeler's are really cool.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-07, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Hello! Mr Cha-Cha!! OVER HERE! Hey! Look in the bushes! I'm right in front of you! <WAVING> HELLO?!?!? Sergeant, can I have another bottle of water while I wait for this idiot? Yeah, just walk over here and give me the bottle, I bet he won't notice.

I thought I had gotten away from these morons when I left to do my summer assignment with the Naval Reserves.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-07, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
*looks around furtively (whatever the heck that means) and teary-eyed* Oooooooh, Eric is gooingg to kkiillll meee! He can't post until I post and I can't find the message boards anywhere. I just don't know what I am doing. Oh, I'm as good as dead...oh, wait here it is. It was right under my finger tips the whole time. As my wonderful, supportive boyfriend says, I can be so stupid sometimes. *laughs off any feelings of anger and resentment*

I am just glad those horrible ChaChas are gone. I was soooo getting tired of their telling me I needed to shave. I do NOT have a beard (or am a beard, or whatever it is they are saying). Oh, and BQs, those manboobs you were admiring (you were admiring them, right?) on Eric, were my extra set. We got them back from that stupid gnome last week before he could sell them on the oobie stock market. Eric was, um, just holding them for me.

05-02-07, 11:27 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
The "stupid gnome" also gave you a complete set of my smaller, itchier brothers that evening..

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-03-07, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
You gave them to me and I gave them to the Chas Chas

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Well, I thought I got them from Phil 'cause he's been giving the BQs extra "eyebrow" attention and you know those BQs. They're crabby players....what? You said crafty? I thought you said...Oh well, same diff.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-03-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-07 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

Its about time you posted. I couldn't figure out where you went. I think you were still playing with that GPS. My man oobies gave the BQ's some extra attention.

Phil did you see my oobies!

Danny and Oswald are such pathotic. And I don't care that they think I'm a homophob. Its okay because remeber this picture:

Oh yea check out my Oobies!

05-04-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"

Remember, Eric. I'm not just the president of Hair Club for Men. I'm also a client.

05-03-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Hey Bill! I know we could have done a better job of cleaning that plane than anyone. I mean, has anyone ever seen our kitchen?

Guido eats off the floor all the time. But that's only because we lost his monogrammed bowl.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
>
>Guido eats off the floor
>all the time.

I wouldn't let Guido eat off the floor right now. I just saw the group picture Eric posted and hurled. I don't mind looking at pictures of young topless studs, but young topless studs and hippies? <gag> That's some dirty man love I don't want to think about.

05-04-07, 06:03 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Yeah, what would Eric know? Just remember what we were doing when they were toddlers.

You DO remember, don't you?

05-03-07, 12:15 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Well, we (that is, those of us in Sequesterville) are now on our way to a rather chilly city (not to be named)to watch the winners reach the mat. Ian has been really anxious to leave this beautiful tropical paradise - I'm beginning to wonder why he's in such a hurry to get home ~~~ hummmmm~~~.
As for me, it's back to the everyday chores of taking care of the kids, laundry, cooking, cleaning, UGH!

~~~looking around for any other reality shows I can try out for~~~

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •