1. In additon to wearing too much perfume, what qualities do Joe and Bill share with French whores?
Nothing. French whores get paid for their services, but Joe and Bill couldn't even give away their, um, "companionship."
2. Danielle's pigtails: Just for fashion? Or do they have a function? If so, what?
Obviously functional. Eric can find them easier than her ears --- and get a firmer grip.
3. Why did the Racers have drivers in Mozambique instead of driving themselves?
The producers felt bad that Mirna had to take on such an exhausting workload because of Charla's shortcomings, so as a reward for Mirna single-handedly Philiminating Philippines Rawb and Lamber from the Race the producers arranged for drivers to give Mirna a break. (At least, I imagine that's the explanation in Mirna World.)
4. We saw Oswald and Danny chasing Phil at the Pit Stop. Which other team chased Phil? Why didn't their chase make the edit?
Eric and Danielle. Eric went raving mad over the man-boobs, but the producers couldn't show it because "The Amazing Race" is a "family show."
5. Rat time: Joe worked with Nelson; Ian worked with Tupac; Eric worked with Xena; and Charla worked with Twinkletoes. What were the names of the rats that worked with Uchenna, Oswald, and Dustin?
Uchenna - Daddy's Little Girl
Oswald - Miss Congeniality
Dustin - Skipper
6. We learned a lot about the Racers' underwear this episode. Who should avoid discussing his or her underwear at all costs? Why?
Eric. The skidmarks are not pretty.
7. Lots of local children helped Eric and Danielle deliver their charcoal. Uchenna and Joyce are millionaires and they still cannot get a kid to come anywhere near them. Why?
Joyce's eyebrows make her forehead look almost as scary as Teri's. If it's not Halloween, no kids want to be anywhere near either of those jack-o-lanterns.
8. If a team other than Joe and Bill beat Eric and Danielle in a footrace, which slurs and epithets would Eric have used?
Charla and Mirna - "the other white meat"
Dustin and Kandice - "the rack twins"
Teri and Ian - "the biddy and the geezer"
Oswald and Danny - "Raoul and the Little One"
Uchenna and Joyce - "those people"
9. Which All Star Racers most resemble these photos? Why?
A. Mirna. The rat-o has the same-o language-o skill-os. And a dead grandmother.
B. Eric and Danielle. A pig and his princess.
C. Bill, but with a better dye job.
D. Joe and Ian. They had to wrestle to determine who had the, um, "better" undies.
10. Predict why Eric and Danielle will be removed from a plane in the next episode.
Eric decides he wants to join the Mile High Club, but the flight attendants intervene just as he reaches for Danielle's pigtails.