The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"
Welcome to Barcelona!

Rob and Kimberly! You're team number one! And for the second time in the Race! You must be so happy. Hey Kimberly...what kind of animal is that? Could be a dog, could be a goat, who knows? Ah, I'm hilarious. Rob: way to cry, dude. See, that's me being funny again, 'cause that's like what you said to her at the tomato fight.

Lyn and Karlyn: You are (oh. migawd) the first (holycrap) all female team to make it into (geez) the Final Three. Tell me, though - are you ever going to hurry? You had a great thought at the labyrinth when you walked around the outside, but whatever lead you may have had was entirely squandered by you continuing to walk back to the taxi area.

Tyler and James: Hell of a strategy there - making sure to stick with the Blondes so you could be certain to beat them to the mat. Now you're starting the last leg in last place. Good job.

Dustin and Kandice: You're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from The Amazing Race. The thing is, no matter what nasty thing you did, it never helped you get ahead. And today you lost because you got lost. Again.

And yes, I think you've broken any stereotype of beauty queens just sitting around playing with their tiaras. Appropos of nothing, have you seen Drop Dead Gorgeous?

Administrative Notes:
Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), one of the tomato-throwers, a Giant costume or whatever. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12 dabo 12-04-06 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12 Max Headroom 12-04-06 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12 Cygnus X1 12-04-06 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12 alec7 12-04-06 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12 Molaholic 12-04-06 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12 Cyndimaus 12-06-06 6
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12 bystander 12-06-06 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12 beau_30 12-10-06 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12 mrc 12-07-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"
Ain't it just fitting that Europeans caused the funniest yet Rob/Kimberly meltdown!!! I was fell on the floor I laughed so hard!

Oh, by the way, Rob, dude!, way to make Kimberly eat the camel. Righteous! It was funny as heck watching her choke on cowlips, watching her choke on camel was the icing on the cake!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"
All right, finally some passengers to haul around. But if I hear rapido one more time, I'm going to drive into the nearest bridge abutment. And don't these Americans ever bathe? If I wanted to drive stinky people around, I'd move to France.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"
What mean you American girls when you say "come, come, come"?

Dustin and Kandice's local

alec7 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-04-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alec7 Click to send private message to alec7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"
It means you’re supposed to be at their beck and call, and not in the good way. Didn’t you hear them when they said you were lucky to get to spend the day with them? Not “get lucky” with them.

So worth it to follow the blondes all day! We showed them!

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"
**Welcome to Barcelona**

Rob and Kimberly -- Dudes! Way to go! Dudes! You survived the tomato battle of the Barcelonistas. Dudes! Some of them had great aim, didn't they? Couple of pretty good shots to the old coconut, eh Kimberly? Enjoy your trip, but be wary of that gnome dude -- I hear he's got a bit of a 'tude. (btw, Rob-ito, I can slip away from this greeter gig anytime now, just in case you want a little salsaon that trip...)

Lyn and Karlyn -- Wow, what can I say? Kick-a$$ job, gals! That maze was just a little walk in the park for you two. Who'da thunk it back in Seattle. And the real amazing part -- it's been weeks since you told anybody about the joys of childbirth! Just be sure to play nice!

Tyler and James -- Could I see you over to the side for a momentito?

Dustin and Kandice -- Well, you came in last, and yet, were still able to get a little off of Phil. Aren't you ashamed? You did make for some muy bueno giants, tho.

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-06-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"
Final three, Lyn! Our kids will be so proud of us. Boy, if we'd been eliminated because you ate that camel so slowly I would have been mad at you. But all is forgiven. Those Barbies are outta here!

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-06-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"
I can't believe we lost. PHIL!!! I feel so used. See if you get any oobie touching action ever again. You'll have to go to Tyler and James for that now.

Too bad Bystander didn't see the episode cuz I'm sure he'd have something snarky to say about me.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-10-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"
I feel so used! I feel so used PHIL NO MORE TOUCHING!

Blondes have Feelings as well

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"
Honestly, I don't know how anyone made it through this episdoe without barfing. Rob's comments to Kim as she was working the meat: "Push it in harder!" I was rolling in my bag.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •