URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1439
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"

Posted by Seana on 12-03-06 at 11:43 PM
Welcome to Barcelona!

Rob and Kimberly! You're team number one! And for the second time in the Race! You must be so happy. Hey Kimberly...what kind of animal is that? Could be a dog, could be a goat, who knows? Ah, I'm hilarious. Rob: way to cry, dude. See, that's me being funny again, 'cause that's like what you said to her at the tomato fight.

Lyn and Karlyn: You are (oh. migawd) the first (holycrap) all female team to make it into (geez) the Final Three. Tell me, though - are you ever going to hurry? You had a great thought at the labyrinth when you walked around the outside, but whatever lead you may have had was entirely squandered by you continuing to walk back to the taxi area.

Tyler and James: Hell of a strategy there - making sure to stick with the Blondes so you could be certain to beat them to the mat. Now you're starting the last leg in last place. Good job.

Dustin and Kandice: You're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from The Amazing Race. The thing is, no matter what nasty thing you did, it never helped you get ahead. And today you lost because you got lost. Again.

And yes, I think you've broken any stereotype of beauty queens just sitting around playing with their tiaras. Appropos of nothing, have you seen Drop Dead Gorgeous?

Administrative Notes:
Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), one of the tomato-throwers, a Giant costume or whatever. Be creative!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.12"
Posted by dabo on 12-04-06 at 01:21 AM
Ain't it just fitting that Europeans caused the funniest yet Rob/Kimberly meltdown!!! I was fell on the floor I laughed so hard!

Oh, by the way, Rob, dude!, way to make Kimberly eat the camel. Righteous! It was funny as heck watching her choke on cowlips, watching her choke on camel was the icing on the cake!

Posted by Max Headroom on 12-04-06 at 08:45 AM
All right, finally some passengers to haul around. But if I hear rapido one more time, I'm going to drive into the nearest bridge abutment. And don't these Americans ever bathe? If I wanted to drive stinky people around, I'd move to France.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 12-04-06 at 02:41 PM
What mean you American girls when you say "come, come, come"?

Dustin and Kandice's local

Posted by alec7 on 12-04-06 at 04:03 PM
It means you’re supposed to be at their beck and call, and not in the good way. Didn’t you hear them when they said you were lucky to get to spend the day with them? Not “get lucky” with them.

So worth it to follow the blondes all day! We showed them!

Posted by Molaholic on 12-04-06 at 10:37 PM
**Welcome to Barcelona**

Rob and Kimberly -- Dudes! Way to go! Dudes! You survived the tomato battle of the Barcelonistas. Dudes! Some of them had great aim, didn't they? Couple of pretty good shots to the old coconut, eh Kimberly? Enjoy your trip, but be wary of that gnome dude -- I hear he's got a bit of a 'tude. (btw, Rob-ito, I can slip away from this greeter gig anytime now, just in case you want a little salsaon that trip...)

Lyn and Karlyn -- Wow, what can I say? Kick-a$$ job, gals! That maze was just a little walk in the park for you two. Who'da thunk it back in Seattle. And the real amazing part -- it's been weeks since you told anybody about the joys of childbirth! Just be sure to play nice!

Tyler and James -- Could I see you over to the side for a momentito?

Dustin and Kandice -- Well, you came in last, and yet, were still able to get a little off of Phil. Aren't you ashamed? You did make for some muy bueno giants, tho.

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

Posted by Cyndimaus on 12-06-06 at 11:02 AM
Final three, Lyn! Our kids will be so proud of us. Boy, if we'd been eliminated because you ate that camel so slowly I would have been mad at you. But all is forgiven. Those Barbies are outta here!

Posted by bystander on 12-06-06 at 03:24 PM
I can't believe we lost. PHIL!!! I feel so used. See if you get any oobie touching action ever again. You'll have to go to Tyler and James for that now.

Too bad Bystander didn't see the episode cuz I'm sure he'd have something snarky to say about me.

Posted by beau_30 on 12-10-06 at 08:13 PM
I feel so used! I feel so used PHIL NO MORE TOUCHING!

Blondes have Feelings as well

Posted by mrc on 12-07-06 at 10:37 AM
Honestly, I don't know how anyone made it through this episdoe without barfing. Rob's comments to Kim as she was working the meat: "Push it in harder!" I was rolling in my bag.

What is Phil's golf equipment?