The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
Welcome to the desert! Isn't this Nomadic camp great?

What a lot of fun this was! All of you smile at each other (except Karlyn, obviously) and then tell the camera how untrustworthy the other teams are. Good grief! Why don't you just admit that in the 11th leg of the Race, the gloves come off and everyone is in it for themselves? Say it out loud so that everyone knows where you stand. "I will screw you over to come in first, or at least not last!" Can we all just be honest, please?

So, Tyler and James, two in a row. Good thing the goofy necklace we tricked you into wearing good luck charm matched the one around the neck of our Native Greeter, or you wouldn't have won anything. Of course, it's also pretty good that you're in shape, since Bama would have been first if you'd been any slower going back to the car to get the necklace that you forgot.

Lyn and Karlyn, your sense of entitlement looks bigger this week. I'm sure it's the editting. When you knew it was a race to the Yield, why did you walk? I mean, you walked. You talked and talked and talked about Yielding the Blondes and then whined when they Yielded you. Said they had "no character". Is there more character in flipping the bird? We had to blur your finger there. Let's please remember that this is a family show and children will be watching.

Rob and Kimberly, you just have the worst luck with cars. Did we not leave the Owner's Manual in the glove box? You know, the little book that tells you where stuff is in the car. Like the jack. Oh Rob, here's some French bread to wipe the olives off your arms with.

Dustin and Kandice, you're the last team to arrive, so we're marking you for elimination. Actually, you were supposed to be eliminated, but I just couldn't do it. So now that you're overjoyed and grateful to me, I'm in the tent next to the camel pen. I'll leave the light on.

Administrative Notes:
Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), a charioteer, the local boy from the mob that D/K took with them or whatever. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11 Cygnus X1 11-27-06 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11 dabo 11-27-06 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11 beau_30 11-27-06 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11 bystander 11-27-06 5
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11 alec7 11-28-06 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11 Max Headroom 11-27-06 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11 foonermints 11-27-06 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11 dabo 11-27-06 7
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11 foonermints 11-27-06 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11 Cyndimaus 11-28-06 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11 Max Headroom 11-29-06 11
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11 Molaholic 12-02-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
Hey, it could have been worse. I could have been outside the studio gate.

The Yield

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
Man O Man O Man O Man! Them dumb blonz are something else!

All the mean hoodoo they've pulled during the race has gained them exactly nothing, bad karma finally reared up and bit them for it.... and yet they learned zippo from it. Nada zilch! I mean, heck, I despise Rob and Kimberly, they are just horrible arrogant jerks both of them, but I would now rather see a Rob/Kimberly win rather than a dumb blonz win.

That took a lot of doing, dumb blonz, big congrats.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-27-06, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
Im not going to cry. Were marked for elimination. We need that fast foward to get into the elimination, only one other team can use the fast foward and that is Bama. We are taking it from them.

Here is our chance in the room. Hey phil i'm coming over. My other half seems to be hogging you alot. Leave the light on. I need the golf equipment to come out and play! need a little nurishment!

Blondes have Feelings as well

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-27-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
Don't worry Kandice, we'll end up on top again. We've got something none of the other teams do, beauty. You're Ms. New York and I'm Miss California and together we can do anything we set our oobies to. (or am I Miss New York?) Did you notice how nasty the other teams are toward us? What did we ever do? Hmmmm. Everyone is jealous over our good looks I guess.

alec7 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-28-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alec7 Click to send private message to alec7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
How can everyone be jealous of your good looks when obviously me and Tyler are the most beautiful people in this race? Haven’t you seen my groovy shades? Plus even though we get lost constantly and forget things in the car we’re still number ONE!

Wait, where am I?

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
Choo choo! Ding - ding - ding! Yippee, another week of being the train conductor and having everyone follow me around. Don't DAWs ever ride in taxis any more?

Bring Charla back so we can have a choo choo chat.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
So, I'm back to chopped liver, being replaced by a miserable D!ck Tracy phone? The boys had better throw that sucker in the trash the day the free ride contract runs out, because SprintSwipe will empty their bank account faster than a greased Giacomo! Oh well, you can call your relatives during your hospital stay in Hawaii. Don't worry, the listeria poisoning from the cruise ship banquet room will clear up in a few months.

What are YOU looking at?
As soon as I recover from the superleg, it's back to WyborowaTown for me.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
And what exactly are the taxes on a free first class vacation to somewhere in the world overly expensive to begin with?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
It's about the same as if you won an oversized grandfather clock, a popcorn cart and a Wurlitzer on The Price is Right, but still not as much as their Sprint bill, or your property tax increase notification after some nutcase named Ty rebuilds your soddy cave.
It might be better to fall overboard and get eaten by sharks.

Hello Ebay? Recycler? Arnold the Dump Man? Yes, I just won..

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
Hey Lyn! Wasn't it awesome how we came in second despite those icky Barbies yielding us? We so totally rock!

Guess we should have bribed Phil so the Barbies would have been Philiminated. But they will be gone next time. Final three, here we come!

Did you see me in that chariot? Did that Roadblock so much faster than the others. Did I already say that we totally rock?

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-06 AT 09:12 AM (EST)

Hey Phil, what a sucky season you've had for the viewing audience! If you would have kept likable teams like Arti and I in the race, things would have been so much better.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.11"
Welcome to Morroco!

I hope you enjoyed my roads -- and that charriot race was just downright awesome.

Tyler and James -- you arrived first, and I hope you enjoy your trip -- surely, it's no Casbah, but then, what is?

Lyn and Karlyn -- You got yielded and then magically arrived second. You certainly must be witches (or something like that word -- don't forget, English is not my first language!)

Rob and Kimberly -- oh, were you in this episode?

Dustin and Candice -- once again, you give Phil a friendly greeting, but me ... bupkis. And to think, I could have gone out with that nice little gnome guy.

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •