The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

raenydays 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raenydays Click to send private message to raenydays Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
anyone know? It is quite obvious when he is right at the beginning of the show & even throughout.

please help me figure this out. It's driving me crazy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands ... redgrrl 08-01-06 1
   RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands ... raenydays 08-01-06 2
 RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands ... profesora_toro4 08-01-06 3
 RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands ... BOYmeetsREALITY 08-02-06 4
   RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands ... LittleFox 08-02-06 5
       RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands ... riverrocker 08-02-06 6
 RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands ... stefflynn 08-05-06 7
 RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands ... NewFan 08-07-06 8
   RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands ... BOYmeetsREALITY 08-07-06 9
       RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands ... Lebron23James 08-08-06 10
       RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands ... NewFan 08-08-06 11
       RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands ... LovFla 12-09-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redgrrl 9 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redgrrl Click to send private message to redgrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
>anyone know? It is quite
>obvious when he is right
>at the beginning of the
>show & even throughout.
>
>please help me figure this out.
> It's driving me crazy.
>

gee, i dunno...either crack, meth, or coke...i mean, it's california right? kidding.
well, not really....

but maybe he's nervous?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

raenydays 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raenydays Click to send private message to raenydays Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
yeah, but he has been a stand up comic for YEARS! And he is in show biz & has been performing in front of live audiences forever. So...it isn't as if he is new to being on the stage.

It has to something more than nerves...

profesora_toro4 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail profesora_toro4 Click to send private message to profesora_toro4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
I think Chris Porter kinda sounds a little wobbly like him too at times.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-02-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
AC used to sound like that ll the time on "YES DEAR", too, so it might just be his normal voice.

He's definitely not suited to be a television host though, under any circumstances.

By the way....JAY is coming back for the final this year with the cast of last year's show. Wonder what hat means????

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
I noticed his hands shaking real bad last night too and I was really worried!!! He wasn't like that last week was he? Hmmmm.....

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-02-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
We noticed it too. Voice sounds as if he's about ready to cry, which doesn't make sense. Hope it's not an indication of a medical problem.

stefflynn 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stefflynn Click to send private message to stefflynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
It may be possible he suffers from a nerve disdorder known as focal dystonia

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
I've noticed the shaking hands from the first day. I think he's just plain nervous. Even pros get butterflies. It was painfully obvious in the early episodes that he was scared to death. He has been able to lighten up a bit, or fake it, but he still seems very nervous.

I hadn't noticed until this last episode that both AC and Chris Porter have the same (at least to my northern ears!) accent. Anyone know what part of the country they are both from?

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-07-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
Anthony Clark grew up in Virgina, but went to school in Boston.

That combination of accent certainly is noticeable when you are listening for it! GOOD CATCH!

Chirs Porter, however, is from Kansas City. More southern or mid-western accent? Hard to tell.

I'm guessing it's the cadence of their voices and delivery that make them sound more similar than the geoography.

Lebron23James 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lebron23James Click to send private message to Lebron23James Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
Whos Anthony Clark??? Jk.....I did notice it slightly but really wasen't worried about it.

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
Well then, I guess I was off by a few states!

LovFla 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-06, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LovFla Click to send private message to LovFla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
Tony Clark, as he was known in Lynchburg, Va. went to Grade school and middle school with my daughter. As I remember he was always entertaining and comical.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •