URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 322
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."

Posted by raenydays on 08-01-06 at 08:32 PM
anyone know? It is quite obvious when he is right at the beginning of the show & even throughout.

please help me figure this out. It's driving me crazy.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
Posted by redgrrl on 08-01-06 at 08:56 PM
>anyone know? It is quite
>obvious when he is right
>at the beginning of the
>show & even throughout.
>
>please help me figure this out.
> It's driving me crazy.
>

gee, i dunno...either crack, meth, or coke...i mean, it's california right? kidding.
well, not really....

but maybe he's nervous?

"RE: why does Anthony Clark's hands shake so much? even his voice is shaky (m)..."
Posted by raenydays on 08-01-06 at 09:13 PM
yeah, but he has been a stand up comic for YEARS! And he is in show biz & has been performing in front of live audiences forever. So...it isn't as if he is new to being on the stage.

It has to something more than nerves...

Posted by profesora_toro4 on 08-01-06 at 09:15 PM
I think Chris Porter kinda sounds a little wobbly like him too at times.

Posted by BOYmeetsREALITY on 08-02-06 at 11:15 AM
AC used to sound like that ll the time on "YES DEAR", too, so it might just be his normal voice.

He's definitely not suited to be a television host though, under any circumstances.

By the way....JAY is coming back for the final this year with the cast of last year's show. Wonder what hat means????

Posted by LittleFox on 08-02-06 at 01:50 PM
I noticed his hands shaking real bad last night too and I was really worried!!! He wasn't like that last week was he? Hmmmm.....

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

Posted by riverrocker on 08-02-06 at 02:09 PM
We noticed it too. Voice sounds as if he's about ready to cry, which doesn't make sense. Hope it's not an indication of a medical problem.

Posted by stefflynn on 08-05-06 at 08:55 PM
It may be possible he suffers from a nerve disdorder known as focal dystonia

Posted by NewFan on 08-07-06 at 12:32 PM
I've noticed the shaking hands from the first day. I think he's just plain nervous. Even pros get butterflies. It was painfully obvious in the early episodes that he was scared to death. He has been able to lighten up a bit, or fake it, but he still seems very nervous.

I hadn't noticed until this last episode that both AC and Chris Porter have the same (at least to my northern ears!) accent. Anyone know what part of the country they are both from?

Posted by BOYmeetsREALITY on 08-07-06 at 07:55 PM
Anthony Clark grew up in Virgina, but went to school in Boston.

That combination of accent certainly is noticeable when you are listening for it! GOOD CATCH!

Chirs Porter, however, is from Kansas City. More southern or mid-western accent? Hard to tell.

I'm guessing it's the cadence of their voices and delivery that make them sound more similar than the geoography.

Posted by Lebron23James on 08-08-06 at 12:41 PM
Whos Anthony Clark??? Jk.....I did notice it slightly but really wasen't worried about it.

Posted by NewFan on 08-08-06 at 06:15 PM
Well then, I guess I was off by a few states!

Posted by LovFla on 12-09-06 at 04:58 AM
Tony Clark, as he was known in Lynchburg, Va. went to Grade school and middle school with my daughter. As I remember he was always entertaining and comical.