The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nikki Payne"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-31-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nikki Payne"
aka The girl with the lisp that is driving some of you crazy. Have faith.

She's Canadian and I've seen some stuff on TV that she's done. She can be DAMN funny. She has a bit about Britney Spears which is absolutly hilarious. Nearly peed my pants.

I'm really hoping she brings out her a-game rather than using the annoyingness as her 'thing'.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nikki Payne geg6 06-01-06 1
   RE: Nikki Payne Cyndimaus 06-01-06 2
 RE: Nikki Payne Estee 06-01-06 3
 RE: Nikki Payne akiss4u2have 06-07-06 4
   RE: Nikki Payne Barbet4242 06-21-06 5
 RE: Nikki Payne weltek 06-23-06 6
   RE: Nikki Payne LittleFox 06-30-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nikki Payne"
I'm rooting for her.

What little we've seen so far has been pretty funny.

I really liked the guy with cerebral palsy, too.

I must have a thing for disabled comedians. Who knew?

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-01-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nikki Payne"
I really liked the guy with cerebral palsy, too.

I liked him too. I thought it was great how he used himself as material. Sounds like he's dealt with his disability wonderfully.

I also liked Nikki and I'm glad she moved on. Look forward to seeing more of her.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nikki Payne"
Part of my dislike for her -- going beyond my view of her as a gimmick comedian, and a really annoying one -- is that taking Kaitlin would have been more in the so-called 'spirit' of the show: pretty much unknown, a new voice on the circuit, and a perspective we never get coming from the microphone. When was the last time you heard professional comedy about the nightmares of the teenage years coming from a teenager? If it was Nikki vs. Kaitlin for the last spot, I would have taken Kaitlin. The judges took Nikki. Feh.

I'm going to vote in that online poll. I know whose routine I want to see more of.

akiss4u2have 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-07-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail akiss4u2have Click to send private message to akiss4u2have Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nikki Payne"
I really liked Nikki - Her bit with the speech therapist on tryouts was really funny and brought back some childhood nightmares of my own. Her therapist should have had her say She sell Sea Shell down by the Sea shore like mine did!

Andi

Barbet4242 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-21-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Barbet4242 Click to send private message to Barbet4242 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nikki Payne"
She made me fall down laughing. Gimmick comedian or what ever.. She is halirous and I wish she had made it futher. I would have liked to seen more of her act.

Speaking of which... are there any good sites to look though to find if she or any other of the comdians may be coming my way?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nikki Payne"
Last weekend weekend I used her "Surprise!" lisp a few times in conversation. It's become a funny thing between DH & I. That's a sign of either a good comedian ("Here's Your Sign") or a really annoying one (see "Git er done").

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-30-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nikki Payne"
I thought she was great too. I wish she had made it into the house. But at least she got some exposure and may get more jobs now.......<>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •