The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""I know I can read the teleprompter better than..........""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

mochiba 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-04, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mochiba Click to send private message to mochiba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""I know I can read the teleprompter better than..........""
I've never been in show business and I thought Jay did a great job last year but lately he is really struggling with the hosting this year. So much so that I find myself wondering throughout the show whether he's looking at cue cards or maybe they've got it written on a napkin - because he can't see it! It's getting painful to watch week after week. Here's an idea....do a quick run through of the show say 2 hrs before air time to at least familiarize yourself with the material...or maybe don't smoke hashish ten minutes before you go on...hahahah.And last nights picks were OK. I was never a RC fan but I did like Tammy better than Jay London...or maybe not- that Jay is a scamp..
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "I know I can read the teleprom... newsomewayne 09-15-04 1
 Unpopular opinion but... SilverStar 09-15-04 2
 Ivan joke Canada Girl 09-16-04 3
 RE: "I know I can read the teleprom... Godd3ss 09-22-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "I know I can read the teleprompter better than..........""
Is that a challenge? I'm sorry, but as executive producer, Jay Mohr is given immunity from all challenges no matter how bad he sucks. For trying to play outside the rules, you are automatically eliminated and will not recieve your share of the $50,000.

Try again next year when we have auditions in New York, L.A. and 10 other cities that don't really matter.

It's like science. It really can't be explained.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Unpopular opinion but..."
I like Jay Mohr. I think he's pretty funny. I usually get at least a few good chuckles out of him, which is more than I can say for most of these *air quotes* COMICS */air quotes*

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-16-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ivan joke"
I thought his hurricane joke about people dying was in poor taste, as people did actually die during the broadcast of the show. I was also thinking of people watching the show for a bit of a mental uplift during a scary time and getting that crap from him.

Godd3ss 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-04, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Godd3ss Click to send private message to Godd3ss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "I know I can read the teleprompter better than..........""
Jay is definitely a pot head (not that I am saying that there is necessarily anything wrong with that). But he also has some pretty severe panic attack problems. He takes Clonapin twice a day. That is a pretty heavy "sedative" and I am sure mixing it with the pot makes him somewhat loopy. I think as the show gains in popularity and it gets larger, the more stress it puts on him, the more panicky he gets, etc ... What is funny is that he does make mistakes and he laughs them off instead of trying to cover them up - "www ... was that three?"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •