The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest"
So lcs 3 is going to be 1st season vs. 2nd season, huh? Personally, I think it's no contest. As a group, the 1st season's cast is a hundred times funnier than this season's. Of course there are notable exceptions such as Not Phun and spiky-haired chick from lcs1 and John and Alonzo from lcs 2. Switch them and lcs 1 would have no problem going 10-0 vs. lcs 2. Anyody agree?

By the way, did I catch a little edited foreshadowing a couple of weeks ago. I seem to recall Alonzo saying, "I'll take on anybody. I'd challenge Ralphie May." That match-up would ROCK!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest Oscirus 08-06-04 1
   RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest theking0075 08-06-04 2
       RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest Oscirus 08-06-04 3
           RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest shaw86 08-06-04 4
               RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest LeftPinky 08-06-04 5
 RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest newsomewayne 08-09-04 6
 RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest ejm92 08-09-04 7
   RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest shaw86 08-10-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-06-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-04 AT 11:20 AM (EST)

Lc1's bottom two was rather weak. The Lcs2 women could beat the lcs1's women easily. Ics2's top 2 would take last comic standing's top 2. so I'd doubt it would be the massacre that you speak of.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-06-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest"
>Ic1's bottom two was rather weak
>The ic2 women could beat
>the ic1's women easily. Ic2's
>top 2 would take last
>comic standing's top 2. so
>I'd doubt it would be
>the massacre that you speak
>of.
>

Yep, the way you lay it out it looks like LCS 1 would win 6-4, but one great performance from Jay London or Todd Glass and suddenly is 5-5. It think it wold be tight!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-06-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest"
I think I said it wrong but the way I meant it it would be 6-4 in favor of Lcs2.

Lcs2 women over the lcs1 women-+3
Lcs top 2 over lcs1 top2 -+2
Lcs 2's bottom2 over Lcs1's -+1 (bonnie+ spike haired chick were in the bottom 2 also)

shaw86 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaw86 Click to send private message to shaw86 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest"
if they do the challenges by how got eliminated where(like 10th vs. 10th)then the match-ups would be
10th sean kent vs. bonnie macfarland - kent would win
9th terie joyce vs. todd glass - glass would win
8th rob cantrell vs. ant - i hope cantrell
7th dave mordall vs. jay london - good matchup
6th geoff brown vs. corey holcomb - brown wins
5th tess vs. i think tammy? - there both terrible
4th corey kahany vs. kathleen madigan- evenly mached
3rd rich vos vs. we don know yet
2nd ralphie may vs. we don know yet
1st dat phan vs. we don know yet

i think ralphie and rich could beat any of the final 3 this year on pure standup but i dont know if dat could

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-06-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest"
Using your list...
10. Kent wins - easily...
9. Glass wins - easily...
8. Ant in a squeaker
7. Dave Mordal - hands down!
6. toss-up
5. toss-up
4. Kahany - a squeaker
3. Should be Vos vs. Gulman - Vos wins
2. should be May vs. Heffron - good match-up
1. Should be Phan vs. Bodden - Bodden hands down!

My numbers say LCS1 4, LCS2 3 - to close to call 3.

The only truly terrible one of the top 7 in either show was Dat Phan. Perhaps LCS1 will swap him with Buck Star.
Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest"
Okay, so maybe I was a reaching a little when I said lcs1 would win 10-0, but that was with my presumption of switching Alonzo and John with Tere and Dat.

It probably will be a matchup in order of elimination from each show, but if I was producing it, I would try to match up by complementing styles or comedic ability. Of course if the producers were actually capable of judging comedic ability, half the contestants wouldn't even be on the show. But I digress...

My matchups - in no particular order - would be...

Todd Glass vs. Rob Cantrell; both very goofy: toss-up with edge to Todd for experience.

Bonnie vs. Tere Joyce; edgy female humour: winner-Bonnie, she has great timing

Ant vs. Sean; don't remember Sean much, but Ant has too much set-up for too little punchline: winner Sean

Tammy vs. Corey Kahaney; Italian jokes vs. divorcee jokes: toss-up with no edge to either player.

John Heffron vs. Ralphie May; manic childhood ranting vs. loud ranting about adult inconveniences: both are great, but winner - Ralphie May

Jay London vs. Dat Phan; less talking, but several laughs vs. LOTS of babbling with few laughs: winner - Jay London

Corey vs. Geoff Brown; new black material that needs development vs. old black material that needs a new audience: winner - Geoff Brown.

Alonzo Bodden vs. Rich Voss; both are just plain funny; I prefer Rich, but this must be considered a toss-up.

Kathleen Madigan vs. Dave Mordal; Kathleen has more experience, but I think Dave appeals to more people and has funnier material; winner - Dave Mordal.

Gary Gullman vs. Tess; two leftovers from previous 9 matchups; toss-up with edge to Gulman for his charm and clean-cut look.

My assessment gives me LCS1 4 wins vs. LCS2 2 wins with 4 tossups. Splitting those would give me 6-4 for LCS 1. While not the slam dunk I said it would be before, I still think lcs1 as a group is hands down funnnier.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-09-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest"
I think it depends how they do the matchups....and the voting might be slightly skewed since some people may not have seen the first season and they might be partial to the second season's comedians....personally I think season 2 would win 6-4.

Packers '04: "It's Either Super Bowl Or Bust" - Brett Favre

shaw86 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-10-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaw86 Click to send private message to shaw86 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: lcs1 vs. lcs2, no contest"
i just watched a tape i had from season one from the vegas finals and saw tere sean ralphie and dat perform so...
tere wasnt really that funny
sean had some texas being racist jokes
ralphie looking back was hilarious with jokes bout goin to india
dat was ok

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •