The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any final card predictions?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jonner_311 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-29-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonner_311 Click to send private message to Jonner_311 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any final card predictions?"
Any final predictions for the wild card results? I think its going to be Ant, although he was my least favorite on the show. I agree with most - that the final 5 were fine the way they were, none of those eliminated were really that funny.

But anyway - my prediction of making it back and "getting a second chance" is Ant. Anyone else care to make a guess?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 London PagongRatEater 07-29-04 1
 RE: Any final card predictions? Silvergirl1 07-29-04 2
 RE: Any final card predictions? Joools 07-29-04 3
 RE: Any final card predictions? LovingSheep 07-29-04 4
 RE: Any final card predictions? Mistral 07-29-04 5
 RE: Any final card predictions? theking0075 07-29-04 6
 RE: Any final card predictions? grit 07-29-04 7
   RE: Any final card predictions? Poupee 07-29-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "London"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-04 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

on personal popularity alone.

ETA: I voted for Glass 9 times and know others who did as well. I think he'll come in second though.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Any final card predictions?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-04 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

I think it's between ANT and Jay Lo, as per my episode 10 summary.

Welcome to the boards Jonner! Hope you make yourself at home.

Silvergirl
Last Comic Standing 2 summary writer

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-29-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Any final card predictions?"
Probably Jay London even though my choice would have been Todd (he never should have lost to Tammy in the first place). I didn't vote out of pure principle, though, so I guess I have no right to whine about whoever comes back.

LovingSheep 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-29-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LovingSheep Click to send private message to LovingSheep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Any final card predictions?"
I never had the chance to see Todd's performance (my stupid local station took it off to cover Obama's speech?!).

Anyway, of the other performances that I did watch, I thought Ant and London were the funniest - my guess is Ant. But I think it will be close.

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-29-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Any final card predictions?"
I'm thinking Ant as well.

But the whole thing about voting someone back in just stinks. I'm happy with the five remaining and think it would be better to just have them. Are they going to have another elimination, or just have six people in the finals? Seems a little crowded.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find Jay London funny at all.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-29-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Any final card predictions?"
I predict J. London but I hope Corey shocks the world tonight!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-29-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Any final card predictions?"
I don't think it will be Ant - I don't think his homo jokes will go over well for a lot of people. I know his over-the-top gay personality doesn't sit well with me. Being gay doesn't mean acting like a queen.

In terms of likeability, it might be Jay if a lot of the voters are regular viewers of the show. I saw him in the head-to-head against Gary and thought his one-liners were cute, but the "Thank yous" and "It will be over soon" remarks get old really quick.

Bonnie and Corey just plain stunk.

As for Todd, I started watching the show late and I had never seen his act, but out of all the losers I wouldn't mind seeing him back in. It looks like there might be some potential. And if not, he can just get voted out again.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Poupee 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-29-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poupee Click to send private message to Poupee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Any final card predictions?"
I voted for Ant.
I would like to see him back

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •