URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 138
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Any final card predictions?"

Posted by Jonner_311 on 07-29-04 at 03:08 PM
Any final predictions for the wild card results? I think its going to be Ant, although he was my least favorite on the show. I agree with most - that the final 5 were fine the way they were, none of those eliminated were really that funny.

But anyway - my prediction of making it back and "getting a second chance" is Ant. Anyone else care to make a guess?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"London"
Posted by PagongRatEater on 07-29-04 at 03:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-04 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

on personal popularity alone.

ETA: I voted for Glass 9 times and know others who did as well. I think he'll come in second though.

"RE: Any final card predictions?"
Posted by Silvergirl1 on 07-29-04 at 03:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-04 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

I think it's between ANT and Jay Lo, as per my episode 10 summary.

Welcome to the boards Jonner! Hope you make yourself at home.

Silvergirl
Last Comic Standing 2 summary writer

Posted by Joools on 07-29-04 at 03:53 PM
Probably Jay London even though my choice would have been Todd (he never should have lost to Tammy in the first place). I didn't vote out of pure principle, though, so I guess I have no right to whine about whoever comes back.

Posted by LovingSheep on 07-29-04 at 03:57 PM
I never had the chance to see Todd's performance (my stupid local station took it off to cover Obama's speech?!).

Anyway, of the other performances that I did watch, I thought Ant and London were the funniest - my guess is Ant. But I think it will be close.

Posted by Mistral on 07-29-04 at 05:04 PM
I'm thinking Ant as well.

But the whole thing about voting someone back in just stinks. I'm happy with the five remaining and think it would be better to just have them. Are they going to have another elimination, or just have six people in the finals? Seems a little crowded.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find Jay London funny at all.

Posted by theking0075 on 07-29-04 at 05:10 PM
I predict J. London but I hope Corey shocks the world tonight!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Posted by grit on 07-29-04 at 07:07 PM
I don't think it will be Ant - I don't think his homo jokes will go over well for a lot of people. I know his over-the-top gay personality doesn't sit well with me. Being gay doesn't mean acting like a queen.

In terms of likeability, it might be Jay if a lot of the voters are regular viewers of the show. I saw him in the head-to-head against Gary and thought his one-liners were cute, but the "Thank yous" and "It will be over soon" remarks get old really quick.

Bonnie and Corey just plain stunk.

As for Todd, I started watching the show late and I had never seen his act, but out of all the losers I wouldn't mind seeing him back in. It looks like there might be some potential. And if not, he can just get voted out again.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by Poupee on 07-29-04 at 07:54 PM
I voted for Ant.
I would like to see him back