The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Couple of random thoughts about last night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-04, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Couple of random thoughts about last night"
First, I am really thankful that Jay London wears underwear!! Can we take up a collection and buy that man a new pair of sweatpants so he won't have to wear crotchless sweats?

Funniest line of the night:
Kathleen: I didn't sign up for the Real World!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Couple of random thoughts about... RuffNeck 06-30-04 1
 RE: Couple of random thoughts about... PalmTreeGirl 06-30-04 2
 RE: Couple of random thoughts about... SnowBunny 06-30-04 3
   RE: Couple of random thoughts about... Mistral 06-30-04 4
       RE: Couple of random thoughts about... Pretty_Kitty 06-30-04 5
           RE: Couple of random thoughts about... tcwscott 06-30-04 6
               The Name of the Game is Win Sportsbabe 07-01-04 14
       RE: Couple of random thoughts about... nailbone 06-30-04 7
   RE: Couple of random thoughts about... PhoenixMons 06-30-04 8
 RE: Couple of random thoughts about... Captain_Savem 06-30-04 9
   RE: Couple of random thoughts about... PhoenixMons 06-30-04 10
       RE: Couple of random thoughts about... Captain_Savem 06-30-04 11
 RE: Couple of random thoughts about... I_AM_HE 07-01-04 12
 RE: Couple of random thoughts about... MollyTV 07-01-04 13
 RE: Couple of random thoughts about... DoodleBug 07-01-04 15
   RE: Couple of random thoughts about... truckerman666 07-01-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-30-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
That was funny as hell, then they cut to a shot of the house with Last Comic Standing in the lower left corner in the same font as the Real World. That was classic!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PalmTreeGirl 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-30-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PalmTreeGirl Click to send private message to PalmTreeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
{{{{{{{{Funniest line of the night:
Kathleen: I didn't sign up for the Real World!}}}}}}}}}}}}

I was laughing out so hard and long. I think Kathleen is funny but this was way funny because I had just thought it one second earlier! LOL!

SnowBunny 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-30-04, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SnowBunny Click to send private message to SnowBunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
I was surprised by the production quality last night. The comics didn't make me laugh, but the producers/editors sure did. The real world drama bit had me howling in laughter. And thank goodness someone had the good sense to clip the tour bus segment. What had the potential to be a long and very painful experience for the viewing audience turned out to be quite funny simply thanks to the editing. The old-west theme as their last hope (Todd Glass) made his way to the tour bus, had me giggling.

You know, it's a sad statement on this competition when the so-called "winner" of a challenge is the least funny of the bunch (Ant), who clearly states his strategy was not to try to do jokes at all.

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-30-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
Yeah, I'm no fan of Ant's at all but I do have to give him props for succeeding at that particular challenge. Even if it was just all made up, it entertained the tourists.

Kinda surprised to see Todd go so early...I thought he was going to be this year's Rich Vos. I was glad to see Tammy stay. Since I missed last week, I didn't see whatever it was between Bonnie and her. Even though her material was stuff we'd seen before, I still found it funny.

What's with that ugly house? E-yuck!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-30-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
Im sure Todd Glass is a real nice guy but I thought he was the least funny (tied w/Ant) I was SO GLAD Tammy pulled it off

I am using this forum to officialy state that I am madly in love with John Heffron

tcwscott 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-30-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tcwscott Click to send private message to tcwscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
I hope they have more pool scenes with Tammy. She is getting better as the show goes on. I liked Todd from the start but now he is a little annoying, I did like the knife joke though. I think ANT is very funny and I think Jay London is awesome too. I wanna see Gary leave next then it is a tossup...

Sportsbabe 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-01-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sportsbabe Click to send private message to Sportsbabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "The Name of the Game is Win"
Ant killed in the challenge round. I'm glad they got back to immunity for the winners. This was the best show yet. I liked all the dramma and fussing.

Ant did the right thing on the tour bus. He had the right strategy. It wasn't about telling jokes for this challenge. It was about winning over the bus. He was a beast.

Another reason I like Ant is because he is not pretentious. Everybody knows he's gay. He's not trying to be something he's not, ala Todd. Thank God he's gone. Although his set was the best I've seen from him.

Corey was dead wrong & way out of line.

Next to go, "Tiny Tim's Illegitemate Son".

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
Even though her material was stuff we'd seen before, I still found it funny.

I just tuned in for the first time last night, and I love Tammy! "I shot a pilot, Pop..."

And I read somewhere that they'll perform before different audiences each time, so likely we'll see a lot of the material more than once.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-30-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
I agree! Props to the editors because last night's show was hilarious (I was laughing so hard when they put the Real World logo up....HAHAHA!!!). Ant, though he is annoying and unfunny in his bit, was funny as heck on the tour bus. Hehehe. Alonzo had me laughing with the jail get-up, too.

As far as who's funny...I love John & Kathleen. The rest can all go home.

one can wish, no?

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-30-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"

Ant is a self-proclaimed Queen, and a total DAW - so it's only fitting he won the challenge because he was in his element.

I found myself rooting for Tammy last night even though I think she is a total biatch. I think it may be the fact that there's a part of me that wants to do her - but I digress, simply put she was the lesser of two evils last night. Todd Glass is just annoying as all get out!

I still believe Corey is funnier than everyone...

A Kyngsladye Original ©2004
U.C.B. Local #69

"{Clarence Thomas} has as much credibility and judicial wisdom as
a Magic 8 ball, with a hell of a lot less charm." ~ Ginger

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-30-04, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
my you've taken to this stalking thing, haven't you?

one can wish, no?

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-30-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"

I have no idea what you're talking about sweetness...

A Kyngsladye Original ©2004
U.C.B. Local #69

"{Clarence Thomas} has as much credibility and judicial wisdom as
a Magic 8 ball, with a hell of a lot less charm." ~ Ginger

*stalk*

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-04, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
john made a potentially brilliant move last night by voting for alonzo...he did it only because he KNEW noone else was gonna pick him, and had todd beaten tammy, the two factions would have been tied at 3, basically guaranteeing they'd pick each other off and he'd slip into the final 5. of course, since tammy won, it could backfire...

i don't know why noone else challenged Corey, he's the easiest win of anyone left, as completely unfunny as he is.

also thought the real world thing was HILARIOUS

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-01-04, 04:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
my only random thought last night was when i saw jay london "swimming" in the pool where the others were lounging...
all i could think was....YUCK>>>his dirty gross hair is trailing in the water and leaving things behind...and is he possibly taking a bath in it....eeeewwwwww.
mollytv

ps...i am seconding that motion about being in love with jon...
i love him too.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
I had a feeling Tammy would win. The house wouldn't be very interesting with only one woman left. I personally thought Todd was funnier.

The Real World thing was so hilarious. I laughed through this whole episode. Ant on the tour bus was great. I really can't stand him, but he kicked butt on that challenge.

John Heffron is my favorite.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
Survivor All Stars PTB Champ!

truckerman666 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-01-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail truckerman666 Click to send private message to truckerman666 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
Todd was way funnier and tammy was lame. And who hasnt heard tammys act more than once. Todd is funnier around the house and I want Tammys "cicilian fever" off the show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •