URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 101
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Couple of random thoughts about last night"

Posted by arkiegrl on 06-30-04 at 08:59 AM
First, I am really thankful that Jay London wears underwear!! Can we take up a collection and buy that man a new pair of sweatpants so he won't have to wear crotchless sweats?

Funniest line of the night:
Kathleen: I didn't sign up for the Real World!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Couple of random thoughts about last night"
Posted by RuffNeck on 06-30-04 at 09:38 AM
That was funny as hell, then they cut to a shot of the house with Last Comic Standing in the lower left corner in the same font as the Real World. That was classic!

Posted by PalmTreeGirl on 06-30-04 at 10:01 AM
{{{{{{{{Funniest line of the night:
Kathleen: I didn't sign up for the Real World!}}}}}}}}}}}}

I was laughing out so hard and long. I think Kathleen is funny but this was way funny because I had just thought it one second earlier! LOL!

Posted by SnowBunny on 06-30-04 at 10:04 AM
I was surprised by the production quality last night. The comics didn't make me laugh, but the producers/editors sure did. The real world drama bit had me howling in laughter. And thank goodness someone had the good sense to clip the tour bus segment. What had the potential to be a long and very painful experience for the viewing audience turned out to be quite funny simply thanks to the editing. The old-west theme as their last hope (Todd Glass) made his way to the tour bus, had me giggling.

You know, it's a sad statement on this competition when the so-called "winner" of a challenge is the least funny of the bunch (Ant), who clearly states his strategy was not to try to do jokes at all.

Posted by Mistral on 06-30-04 at 10:32 AM
Yeah, I'm no fan of Ant's at all but I do have to give him props for succeeding at that particular challenge. Even if it was just all made up, it entertained the tourists.

Kinda surprised to see Todd go so early...I thought he was going to be this year's Rich Vos. I was glad to see Tammy stay. Since I missed last week, I didn't see whatever it was between Bonnie and her. Even though her material was stuff we'd seen before, I still found it funny.

What's with that ugly house? E-yuck!

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 06-30-04 at 12:13 PM
Im sure Todd Glass is a real nice guy but I thought he was the least funny (tied w/Ant) I was SO GLAD Tammy pulled it off

I am using this forum to officialy state that I am madly in love with John Heffron

Posted by tcwscott on 06-30-04 at 01:00 PM
I hope they have more pool scenes with Tammy. She is getting better as the show goes on. I liked Todd from the start but now he is a little annoying, I did like the knife joke though. I think ANT is very funny and I think Jay London is awesome too. I wanna see Gary leave next then it is a tossup...

"The Name of the Game is Win"
Posted by Sportsbabe on 07-01-04 at 12:19 PM
Ant killed in the challenge round. I'm glad they got back to immunity for the winners. This was the best show yet. I liked all the dramma and fussing.

Ant did the right thing on the tour bus. He had the right strategy. It wasn't about telling jokes for this challenge. It was about winning over the bus. He was a beast.

Another reason I like Ant is because he is not pretentious. Everybody knows he's gay. He's not trying to be something he's not, ala Todd. Thank God he's gone. Although his set was the best I've seen from him.

Corey was dead wrong & way out of line.

Next to go, "Tiny Tim's Illegitemate Son".

Posted by nailbone on 06-30-04 at 03:09 PM
Even though her material was stuff we'd seen before, I still found it funny.

I just tuned in for the first time last night, and I love Tammy! "I shot a pilot, Pop..."

And I read somewhere that they'll perform before different audiences each time, so likely we'll see a lot of the material more than once.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Posted by PhoenixMons on 06-30-04 at 03:12 PM
I agree! Props to the editors because last night's show was hilarious (I was laughing so hard when they put the Real World logo up....HAHAHA!!!). Ant, though he is annoying and unfunny in his bit, was funny as heck on the tour bus. Hehehe. Alonzo had me laughing with the jail get-up, too.

As far as who's funny...I love John & Kathleen. The rest can all go home.

one can wish, no?

Posted by Captain_Savem on 06-30-04 at 07:00 PM

Ant is a self-proclaimed Queen, and a total DAW - so it's only fitting he won the challenge because he was in his element.

I found myself rooting for Tammy last night even though I think she is a total biatch. I think it may be the fact that there's a part of me that wants to do her - but I digress, simply put she was the lesser of two evils last night. Todd Glass is just annoying as all get out!

I still believe Corey is funnier than everyone...

A Kyngsladye Original ©2004
U.C.B. Local #69

"{Clarence Thomas} has as much credibility and judicial wisdom as
a Magic 8 ball, with a hell of a lot less charm." ~ Ginger

Posted by PhoenixMons on 06-30-04 at 09:52 PM
my you've taken to this stalking thing, haven't you?

one can wish, no?

Posted by Captain_Savem on 06-30-04 at 10:57 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about sweetness...

A Kyngsladye Original ©2004
U.C.B. Local #69

"{Clarence Thomas} has as much credibility and judicial wisdom as
a Magic 8 ball, with a hell of a lot less charm." ~ Ginger

*stalk*

Posted by I_AM_HE on 07-01-04 at 00:59 AM
john made a potentially brilliant move last night by voting for alonzo...he did it only because he KNEW noone else was gonna pick him, and had todd beaten tammy, the two factions would have been tied at 3, basically guaranteeing they'd pick each other off and he'd slip into the final 5. of course, since tammy won, it could backfire...

i don't know why noone else challenged Corey, he's the easiest win of anyone left, as completely unfunny as he is.

also thought the real world thing was HILARIOUS

Posted by MollyTV on 07-01-04 at 04:22 AM
my only random thought last night was when i saw jay london "swimming" in the pool where the others were lounging...
all i could think was....YUCK>>>his dirty gross hair is trailing in the water and leaving things behind...and is he possibly taking a bath in it....eeeewwwwww.
mollytv

ps...i am seconding that motion about being in love with jon...
i love him too.

Posted by DoodleBug on 07-01-04 at 01:32 PM
I had a feeling Tammy would win. The house wouldn't be very interesting with only one woman left. I personally thought Todd was funnier.

The Real World thing was so hilarious. I laughed through this whole episode. Ant on the tour bus was great. I really can't stand him, but he kicked butt on that challenge.

John Heffron is my favorite.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
Survivor All Stars PTB Champ!

Posted by truckerman666 on 07-01-04 at 08:53 PM
Todd was way funnier and tammy was lame. And who hasnt heard tammys act more than once. Todd is funnier around the house and I want Tammys "cicilian fever" off the show.