The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

cathyt 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-29-07, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cathyt Click to send private message to cathyt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
It made me sad that NO ONE backed Parisa up during that "house meeting." Man, I was sooo proud of her for sticking to her guns! Especially against ALL the roommates. I literally cheered! Where was Isaac when you need him? He would have kept it real. Dunbar at least told Parisa later that he was happy with her decision but I wanted him to have a backbone and say it in front of everyone.

TEAM PARISA UNITE!!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! purrcafe 11-29-07 1
   RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! nazpink 11-29-07 2
       RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! DaveThe Dude 11-29-07 3
           RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! PhilipT 11-29-07 4
               RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! Kris1977 11-29-07 5
       RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! eire_heart74 12-03-07 15
 RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! njgirl808 11-29-07 6
 RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! NJGirl 11-29-07 7
 RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! AprilNY 11-29-07 8
   RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! nazpink 11-29-07 9
       RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! DaveThe Dude 11-29-07 10
           RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! TheTruTazer 12-06-07 19
 RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! cme 11-30-07 11
   RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! bored8 11-30-07 12
       RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! altrocker 11-30-07 13
           RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! altrocker 11-30-07 14
 RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! HobbsofMI 12-04-07 16
 RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! cleogrl 12-05-07 17
 RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! Gekko 12-06-07 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-07, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
I find it amazing (although with IQs this low I know I shouldn't) that neither Kelly-Anne or Ashlee have the insight to see that not only should they not be giving Parisa a hard time, but that they should STAY THE HELL OUT OF IT. Trisha's fate was in Parisa's hands, and she has no one to fault but herself for getting into that situation. This was Parisa's decision to make and anyone with any sense or sensitivity would understand that this situation demands that they remain uninvolved. Parisa has balls, but it would have been better for her if the producers intervened and gave Trisha the boot.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-29-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
The producers should intervene and make the decision for several reasons. Reason #1 would be the fact that it could spare the victim from getting as hard of a time or #2 what if a person really should leave and is a danger but the person they attacked first made the bad call to have them stay...someone else could end up getting hurt.

I have a feeling that Isaac will come to Parissa's aide and put Kellyanne right back into her corner where she likes to play. The fact that he blatantly came out and stated he didn't like Triha to Kellyanne (in the preview) was pretty awesome. Kellyanne, that new girl, and Trisha are immature and classless individuals, which is why they love to attack Parissa. Kellyanne and that girl spitting on the window just proves how low they are. Trisha is a fake and will only look like the fool when everyone sees that her apology was without any sincerity which she tried to tell the others that she meant it. Good riddance...two down and two to go...I wish that new girl and Kellyann would just leave!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-29-07, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
I just feel bad that Parisa got stuck with that useless new HO for the "work" competition. I am sure Parisa will do the best job and win the vacation, but it would really rot if the new, useless goof would benefit from Parisa's hard work.

Will there be a new person coming into the house??

PhilipT 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhilipT Click to send private message to PhilipT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
I don't think there's any question she'll do a better job. It's just whether or not she can put up with it and that the strain of working for such a train wreck of a person doesn't drive her to distraction.

Did you hear the tunes on part 5 of last nights episode (http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1574759&vid=191906)? One of my favorite bands was played? Their tune Wake Up is my fave. Freaked me out

Phil

Kris1977 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kris1977 Click to send private message to Kris1977 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
When I first started watching I didnt like Parisa for some reason, but then started to. I did not like Trisha AT ALL and it disgusted me how Kelly Anne and Ashley were acting last night. I feel bad for Parisa and hope somebody has her back. Who does Kelly Anne and Ashley think they are? Especially Ashley being the newbie. Ugggh....

TEAM PARISA!!!!!!!!!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
>The producers should intervene and make
>the decision for several reasons.
>Reason #1 would be the
>fact that it could spare
>the victim from getting as
>hard of a time or
>#2 what if a person
>really should leave and is
>a danger but the person
>they attacked first made the
>bad call to have them
>stay...someone else could end up
>getting hurt.
>

Excellent points. they are just leaving themselves open to lawsuit for the sake of good tv moments.

In prior seasons, it's been the same thing though. Although it was more about a house choice as opposed to just the person involved in the attack. But with the dumb and dumber crew, you know they would of insisted that she stay.

njgirl808 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail njgirl808 Click to send private message to njgirl808 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
I strongly believe that Parisa made the right decision on sending Trisha home. Trisha is the epitome of a hypocrite. She claims to be a devote Christian but make remarks the say otherwise. (I’m embarrassed to share a religion with her) She wasn’t sincere on anything she said with jealous and stingy tendencies. And how dare she put her hands on another person. She spewed offensive remarks claiming she had a better “religion” than Parisa…what is that suppose to mean? That was some racists bull sh*t that was probably taught at home! And then she begs for forgiveness? She also manipulated the other girls who apparently don’t have a mind of their own (idiots). She verbally abuses people and is the head honcho of the Mean Girl posse. She’s close mined, immature and got a little chunky herself! I despise people like her and I applauded Parisa for handling the situation like a lady because me personally, I beat now and ask questions later. She deserved everything that came to her. Glad she’s gone…. now she can be with her “boyfriend” and hog the phone for as long as she can stand it! I hope when she watches this she realizes that the world views her are an ignorant moron and that she should be very embarrassed…Very Embarrassed!!!!!

NJGirl 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NJGirl Click to send private message to NJGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
I found the behavior Trisha, Kellyanne, and the "other one" displayed not only last night, but since the beginning of this season to be so reprehensible that I HAD to find message board to vent on!

I have watched the Real World since its first season in NY and, while I have not liked quite a few roommates, I have never found anyone to be as vile a human being as Trisha. I am thrilled to find that others, many others, found everyone's behavior (not including Parisa's) as disturbing as I did.

Trisha has rubbed me the wrong was since I saw her on the casting special when she said she's a Christian who wears a ring from her parents promising to stay a virgin until marriage, but she and her boyfriend hadn't exactly kept that promise. I thought that was rather telling.

I could not believe the reaction, or lack thereof, of the other roommates to the pushing incident. How dare Kellyanne say that if Trisha was sent home she would have to spend the next 2 and a half months being pissed off! I can't even get into the spitting (this is the house they are ALL living in and she's spitting on the windows - I was hoping she's fall on her head).

Now, while Dunbar said he was happy to see Trisha go, he didn't have to guts to say it to the other roommates. As others have posted, I hope Isaac comes back and knocks some sense into all of them. He basically told Trisha he didn't like her before and he has never been shy with his opinions, so I can't wait for him to return.

Well, in my opinion Trisha went out just like she came in, a piece of trash with much too high an opinion of herself. SHE pushed a fat girl?! I, for one, was getting a little tired of looking at her flabby belly!

Good for you, Parisa!! It really took guts to send her home with the pressure from the other roommates. As much as I despised Trisha, I don't know if I could have done it (I do agree with those of you that think the producers should have made the decision - they have in past seasons). I hope she remains strong, because these roommates of hers (especially the girls) are not worth a second thought.

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-07, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
I thought the guys would at least stick up for Parisa during the house meeting, but I've never seen such whimps in my life. Dunbar could only say something to Parisa when they were alone. Why? Afraid Assley wont hop in your bed tonite if you speak your mind in front of her?

I think once Issac comes back and says he's glad Trishslut's gone and once Dumbass gets some balls to express his feelings, then the two idiot girls, who cant think for themselves anyway, will hop on the bandwagon. I mean, who are they going to follow around like lost puppies now that Trishslut's gone?

I'm glad Parisa stuck up for herself BUT I'm also getting sick of her being such a ##### to everyone. Noone can say anything to that girl without her turning it into a fight. I can honestly say, and I'm not sticking up for any of the roommates, but I dont think I'd be able to live with someone like Parisa either. She's too defensive and moody. She needs to get drunk more cuz that's the only time she's tolerable. Sorry, just my opinion.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
I don't really get where Parissa has started a fight. I'm not saying it isn't possible but from what I recall (and I could very well be wrong) it seems to me like people have bullied her and she has basically stood back and done very little about it. I guess that is why others in the house have told her to stick up for herself for once.

Seriously, I don't think it was necessary to stand there and even entertain Trisha at all....walking away would have been the best resolution to the whole ordeal. However, no one is perfect and it is especially hard to do the right thing when one is constantly being bullied and talked poorly about. I think at times we see Parissa acting in result to the negative behavior that has been directed her way. When anyone gets screwed over they either push everyone away or feel the need to stand up for themselves even in the most stupid of situations.

I've always felt that the girls were jealous of Parissa and even intimidated. Shauvona (or whatever her name was), Kellyanne, Trisha, and Ashley really don't have all that much to offer. They lack class, maturity, intelligence and not one of them actually looks decent without a thick layer of makeup on opposed to Parissa who gets the guy's attention without having to crawl all up on them, can wake up and walk out the door (she hardly wears makeup), and has at least some intelligence and maturity.

As for Dunbar and Cohutta...Cohutta especially disappointed me as I felt that out of anyone he would have gone the other way. I think what happened was no one wanted to deal with the retribution plus Cohutta still wants some tail...and I really think he could do better.....once Issac is back the guys will have no problem speaking their mind.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-29-07, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
Well, I'm sure glad this Trisha mess has brought oout more people posting their opinions here! That's great!

I hope they get a new room mate.

Yes, Cohutta was a bit disappointing in that he didn't openly and strongly support Parisa.

I actually am looking forward to next week's episode. FINALLY!!! SOME ACTION we can talk about!!

TheTruTazer 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-06-07, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheTruTazer Click to send private message to TheTruTazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
Yo.

>Yes, Cohutta was a bit disappointing
>in that he didn't openly
>and strongly support Parisa.

main reason this was done IIRC was due to the guys mostly keeping their noses out of *anything* to do with the girls, since the majority of them were flighty & melodramatic.

IIRC Cohutta & Issac said as much on-camera, and its been (mostly) a smart move.

Tazer

cme 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cme Click to send private message to cme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
I have never been so happy to see someone kicked out of the house. Trisha is beyond horrendous. I hated her from the episode where she talked about the McDonald's employee like they were a piece of trash. I can't stand the way she tries to hide behind her religion. Her father told her to apologize because he knew her behavior was out of control and unacceptable. Where WAS Isaac when you needed him. It was ok that Dunbar told Parissa when they were alone that he was glad she kicked Trisha out, but where was his spine when Parissa had the house meeting. Parissa rubs people the wrong way because she's passed the late teen-early twenties stage. She's mature and doesn't want to deal with little girl drama. Because of this and because she looks different from the plastic girls in the house, she is intimidating. She's been kicked around by everyone in that house except Isaac. He's always had her back. Way to go Parissa. You standing up for yourself is the best thing that could have happened to Trisha. Hopefully when her father looks at this episode, she'll realize how much she embarassed him and herself.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-30-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
While I like Parisa, I have to agree that at times she can be antagonistic. She's never intentionally started a fight, but there have been times(almost always with Trisha and usually with Dumbar) when she should have just ignored a comment or action and she came back at the person with a sarcastic remark or made a big deal out of something that really wasn't.
Unfortunately, she got off on the wrong foot with the girls at the beginning and because they are/were so immature and shallow, they never gave her a chance. She also made the mistake of bearing her soul to Dumbar, like 2 days into the show, so he thinks he has every right to treat her however he wants to because she (even though she says she doesn't any more) would like to be more than just friends. That leaves Cohutta & Issac, who like her when she cooks for them.
I think shes pretty unhappy and lonely even..most people in her position would be on the defensive and would probably react the same way she has or worse.
Still thinks shes the most likable girl in the house though..
TEAM PARISA!

altrocker 17 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altrocker Click to send private message to altrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
The show obviously doesnt air everything there is to know. But, I got the impression that Parissa has been bullied by Trisha quite a bit. I suppose, at one point, she had a talk with Kelly Anne, and Kelly Anne told her to stick up for herself. (Why else would Parissa confront Kelly Anne and say something like, "You, of all people, has told me so many times that I should stick up for myself.")
I dont know what changed Kelly Anne's views about Parissa. But, I suppose Trisha had something to do with it.
She's manipulative like that. (For instance, she made Kelly Anne confront Parissa about the phone. She told Kelly Anne and Ashley that she hopes they make Parissa's stay at the house, a living hell. When Kelly Anne was upset that Parissa was dancing with the guy she met; Trisha goes and makes everything so much worse than what it was. She said something like,"I know she's a privately a *whore...dadadadada..."And than she brought up the Aussie dude and Dunbar and why Parissa had to move in on THE guys THAT WERE ALREADY TAKEN or whatever...)

But, I never saw Parissa flirt as bad with Dunbar as Ashley does. They spoon together, she teases him, she tests him, she's trying to see how far she can make it with Dunbar, they rub all up on each other on the dance floor, they talk about *ex and supposedly he cheats on his girlfriend with her!!! Yet, I dont see Trisha and Kelly Anne mad at Ashely!!! LOL!! And lets' not forget about Kelly Anne and Dunbar!! Remember how she tried to seduce him in the hot tub?! They even had wrestling matches on the floor. Plus, they flirted with one another and Dunbar had to call up his girlfriend; just to let her know that two women in the house were fighting over him...ridiculous.

I dislike Trisha's, Dummy Bear's, Kelly Anne's and Ashely's personalities.

Cahutta, Isaac, Parissa....If only better roomies were chosen; this could have been a great season!
Isaac brings spice into the Real World house, he's fun and has a great head on his shoulders!
Cahutta is flat out cool and laid buck. He's so cute and someting about him makes me wanna smile.
Parissa is motherly, down to earth, intelligent and classy. But, than parts of her are fun-loving and she really is all about the good times as well. She has a wonderful smile!

If they could have thrown in a cooler, hot guy....Yikes....And than three different girls, with better personalities, THIS SHOW WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER!

altrocker 17 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altrocker Click to send private message to altrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
P.S. Didnt Trisha tell that blonde chic, that left, that they had so much in common and that she loved her?!
Didnt she tell Ashley the same thing....LOL....(Same day she bashed Parissa badly and Parissa wasnt anywhere around to defend herself!)

She was definately scheming!

As far as Ashley is concerned. I think she's immature. She is clearly moving in on a guy that is already taken. So, I definately hope that Dunbar's girlfriend finds her and confronts her the way Ashley confronted that girl that was trying to get Dunbar to dance and talk to her....LOL

P.S.S. Did anyone else want Kelly Anne to fall when she was spitting on the glass?!
I was hoping she would have because she would have felt really, really, stupid and ashamed of herself if she did! LOL

CLASSIC MOMENT!!!!!

And Parissa would have run to her aid.....Stupid Kelly Anne.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
Why is everything TEAM ___________? This has to be the dumbest thing I've every heard....Thanks Pairs Hilton.....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-07, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
Sorry to be the voice of dissent, but I don't really care for Parisa and she's not completely innocent. First, I never trust any gal who announces that she can't be friends with other girls/women. Parisa didn't disappoint me.

You don't flirt with a guy that your friend/roommate has set her eyes on. I don't care that Trisha has a boyfriend or talks about her boyfriend all the time. Trisha was flirting with that Alex guy and Parisa moved on in. Parisa was even told by other roommates that Trisha liked him or had kissed him. You just don't behave that way unless you want trouble. Then Parisa started dancing with the guy KellyAnn was dancing with when they went on that trip. Then, she immediately hates the newest roommate, why? I saw that girl trying to be friendly and she wasn't having any part of it. Parisa fawns all over the men, cooks for them, forgives everything they do and then doesn't give the girls the time of day and she can't understand why that creates tension.

I cannot stand the way Parisa constantly puts down the other roommates. It's like she's been punished to live in this house with beings that aren't as intelligent as she is. She applied to be on the Real World, what did she expect??? She's sooooo self-righteous, I usually change the channel when I see her talking to the camera. I can't wait to see the reunion show when all the roommates see the way she's talked about them.

She displays classic passive-aggressive behavior which is annoying to no end. That whole phone incident which ended with the pushing was started by Parisa. First, why do you need to speak to your parents, each parent individually, for hours on end?? When you talk to your parents it's like a 15-20 minute conversation. I'm sure Trisha hogged the phone, but at least she's speaking with her boyfriend and you can just excuse that as being immature or clueless. Parisa intentionally stayed on the phone b/c she knew she was annyoing Trisha. Did she really need to speak to her father for an hour? I'm not saying Trisha wasn't wrong for pushing her, she was. But this incident has been brewing between these two for a long time. If anything, Dunbar should have been sent home for his anger outbursts, that's abusive behavior. I would have supported Parisa if she demanded Dunbar go home after the abusive way he spoke to her.

Gekko 0 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gekko Click to send private message to Gekko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TEAM PARISA!!!!!! "
*** WARNING *** *** SPOILER ***
Parisa gets REALLY pissed off when Isaac suddenly turns on her and annexes half of her bedroom and labels it "The West Bank". Parisa responds by strapping on some C4 and taking out the local bar where the roomies are all congregating in celebration of Christmas and Hanukkah.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •