The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"diem & ct?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

annabella18 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-19-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annabella18 Click to send private message to annabella18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"diem & ct?"
what's up with ct flirting hard with diem? did they get together on the duel? what about derrick?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: diem & ct? AshLanie 10-20-06 1
 RE: diem & ct? joejasmine 10-20-06 2
   RE: diem & ct? nazpink 10-20-06 3
       RE: diem & ct? FlowerChild 10-20-06 4
           RE: diem & ct? DaveThe Dude 10-20-06 5
               RE: diem & ct? DaveThe Dude 10-22-06 6
 RE: diem & ct? tiana 10-23-06 7
   RE: diem & ct? ScottyBoi16 10-25-06 8
   RE: diem & ct? dreamvsreality 11-29-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-06, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: diem & ct?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 07:50 AM (EST)

>what's up with ct flirting hard
>with diem? did they
>get together on the duel?
> what about derrick?

I think Diem will use any means to keep in the game.

This season it seems when it is the girls turn to duel it is the guy who picks one of the last two standing to not go in.

The more guys Diem has on her side the more chance she has of not being the last standing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: diem & ct?"
In the previews for the season it looked like CT and Diem were kissing. CT gets on my nerves for some reason. I used to not like Derrick, but he has really grown on me. Especially on the Gauntlet 2, he showed so much heart. Then on Freshmeat he really seemed to care about Diem and something shady seems to be going on there now.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-20-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: diem & ct?"
I think Diem dropped Derrick once the game was all said and done with. She claims and he didn't seem to deny that they are friends.

As for Ct and Diem, I know CT made a few comments when Diem took off her wig, he basically said she was hot. And I agree, Diem will probably use whatever means she can to stay in the game. I think it's going to be up to the woman to take her out in the duel, but I don't think they will do it right off due to the sympathy treatment, unless Diem starts turning into Beth.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-20-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: diem & ct?"
I can not stand CT. He talks like he has a mouthful of oatmeal and he acts as though he's god's gift to...well...to everyone. I.CAN.NOT.STAND.HIM.

And Diem...don't get me started. She's probably a very nice girl and yes, she survived cancer....but please...she will play that sympathy card until she's got the money in her hand. And if that involves getting it on with CT, she'll do it.

So..what's with all the nakedness on the new Real World previews?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: diem & ct?"
Yup, Diem is a manipulating ho. 'nuff said.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: diem & ct?"
......But it would be interesting if the callous CT hooked up with the pity queen.....

tiana 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-23-06, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tiana Click to send private message to tiana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: diem & ct?"
Hmmmm........... check this out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brdF1eDIqA4

ScottyBoi16 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-25-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScottyBoi16 Click to send private message to ScottyBoi16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: diem & ct?"
no they don't hate eachother.
They are still friends. the only reason they haven't really been chosen with eachother in the challenges is because Kina is there. She was on Derricks season of road rules. I think they are closer and better friends than he and Diem are. Or so it seems.

dreamvsreality 23 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamvsreality Click to send private message to dreamvsreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: diem & ct?"
>Hmmmm........... check this out!
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brdF1eDIqA4

definitely making out there lol

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •