The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NEW SEASON?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

sunrazor 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunrazor Click to send private message to sunrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NEW SEASON?"
Has anyone heard any news about a new Real World Season? What about Road Rules and RW/RR Challange? Thanks for any information.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NEW SEASON? FlamingCactusIT 08-11-06 1
   RE: NEW SEASON? heidi_11 09-03-06 2
       RE: NEW SEASON? heidi_11 09-03-06 3
           RE: NEW SEASON? JessicaRN 09-04-06 4
           RE: NEW SEASON? EmmaHead 09-23-06 9
 RE: NEW SEASON? sunrazor 09-04-06 5
   RE: NEW SEASON? DaveThe Dude 09-09-06 6
       RE: NEW SEASON? blushes 09-21-06 7
           RE: NEW SEASON? DaveThe Dude 09-22-06 8
               RE: NEW SEASON? volsfan 09-23-06 10
                   RE: NEW SEASON? DaveThe Dude 09-26-06 12
 Scheduled to begin volsfan 09-23-06 11
   RE: Scheduled to begin Nadia25 10-02-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NEW SEASON?"
Next Real World: Denver
Next Challenge: See the thread that says "The Duel"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

heidi_11 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-06, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heidi_11 Click to send private message to heidi_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NEW SEASON?"
Why is there such a huge buzz around the denver cast? Anyone know anything about the cast members, their job, or anything else..? I can't wait for the new one, and im hopin the cast members are crazy and fun this time..

heidi_11 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heidi_11 Click to send private message to heidi_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NEW SEASON?"
I just googled it and found some pretty cool info. Some of you might've already seen it:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_real_world_denver/2006_Jun_14_denver_post_blog

6 of the 7 alleged cast members

Dean (Spokane, Washington)
TJ (from Rochester, New York)
Alexis (from California)
Davis (who’s gay)
Geoff (a tattooed, punk-looking guy)
Rita

I thought it was interesting that there's a report on one of the members who uses a fake name,"jeremy," instead of his real name. I wonder if anyone else has done that b4.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-04-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NEW SEASON?"
They have been filming in and around Denver for quite a while now. I would imagine that they are just about done with the initial filming. They are living in the LoDo area, which is kind of a "hip" redone, old warehouse district, pretty close to Coors Field. It is an area filled with restaurants and bars. I believe the gay guy is working at a gay bar, but no idea what the "job" is for the cast. There have been mixed news about what the cast is like when they all go out - either drunk and fighting or perfect angels, so the truth is somewhere in between I guess. I thought it was interesting that they travel with a cop (off duty hopefully??) with them at all times. All of the bars in the area had to sign agreements about allowing filming which could happen at any time. Some wanted the attention and some didn't want the chaos that came with the cast being in their bar. They usually are referred to as the attractive cast or something like that. I know they have made at least one trip to the mountains recently.

EmmaHead 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-23-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmmaHead Click to send private message to EmmaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: NEW SEASON?"
Not sure how accurate this is but wikipedia has a cast list as well. I live in Lincoln and our local paper did run a story about a local University of Nebraska student named Ty who is a cast member so that confirms at least one of these names. I couldn't find the newspaper article again but I know it said that Ty had been briefly featured on NBC's reality show "Tommy Lee Goes to College" that filmed in Lincoln. He had something to do with Tommy's fake fraternity.

Here's wikipedia's list:
The Cast
1. Steve a.k.a. Stephen Nichols 22 years old, (b. Dec. 30, 1983) straight, from Sacramento, California, graduated from Woodcreek High School in Roseville, CA, parents are Ronald (father) and Diana (mother),attending Howard University in Washington D.C. Student body Vice President, and President of Pi Kappa Alpha Colony at Howard.

2. Davis a.k.a. James Davis Mallory IV, 23, born Aug. 10, 1983, gay, from Marietta, Georgia, attended Stetson University in Florida, boyfriend is Peter Dunning, raised Baptist, may be working at J.R.’s Bar and Grille

3. 'Brooke a.k.a. Brooke Jackson LaBarbera, 24 year old, (b. 1982) from Nashville, Tennessee, now resides in Los Angeles, California, graduated from Hillsboro High School in Nashville, graduated from Belmont University in Tennessee, named “Nashville Party Girl 2005,″ member of Chi Omega Fraternity (a sorority), mother (Carolyn) and father (Joe) are psychologists, no siblings, loves writing, photography, charity work, fashion and beauty

4. Ty a.k.a. Tyrie, 22 years old, (b. 1984) supposed football player, nickname: Darc Kent, straight, from Lincoln, Nebraska, graduated from Northwest High school in Omaha, Neb., parents are Raven (father) and Rita (mother), attending University of Nebraska at Lincoln

5. Colie a.k.a. Nicole Mara Edison, born Dec. 7, 1983, from East Brunswick, New Jersey, went to East Brunswick High School, recently graduated from Tulane University in New Orleans, majored in communications, president of her sorority Alpha Epsilon Phi, went to Boston University briefly after being evacuated due to Hurricane Katrina, boyfriend broke up with her just before show started

6. Alex a.k.a. Alex Smith, 22 years old, (b. 1984) the youngest of the group, straight, from Houston, Texas, attending Arizona State University, swimmer on the ASU Swim Team, may be working at Rise Nightclub

7. Jenn from Martinez, California, a Raiderette, studying psychology at Diablo Valley College, has worked as an independent make-up artist, has taught dance at some East Bay, Calif. dance studios, choreographed high school/Pop Warner cheerleading competition routines, enjoys kickboxing and working out

sunrazor 17 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunrazor Click to send private message to sunrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NEW SEASON?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-06 AT 04:41 PM (EST)

I did some research on the net and there are supposedly two gay guys in the house this season....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_World:_Denver

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-09-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: NEW SEASON?"
I just hope the next RW season in Denver doesn't have any lunatics like FRankie (San Diego) or Paula. I think I'm all lunatic-ed out.

Is Batts on vacation again?

blushes 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-21-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blushes Click to send private message to blushes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NEW SEASON?"
does anyone know when the new season will start. thank you!

09-22-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: NEW SEASON?"
Gosh darn it! I still want them to film a RW season in Prague, Budapest or Vienna!

Hey Vols - am I whining or do I need more wine? I must be whining. More wine!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: NEW SEASON?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-06 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

I will bring you the wine...where will you be though...Prague, Budapest or Vienna?

09-26-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
12. "RE: NEW SEASON?"
If it were me I'd go visit all three of them right now. A Real World season in any one of them could be GREAT! If only the people at MTV had some imagination.....

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Scheduled to begin"
Dec. 5th. Here is the link.

Nadia25 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-06, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nadia25 Click to send private message to Nadia25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Scheduled to begin"
next casting call? anyone know anything??
Is it only open to Americans?

Thanks

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •