The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-10-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
Well, I don't know if this has been discussed already, but I have some extra information along with it. The Cast is below, but the winners and a detail will be at the bottom in secret hidden text.

CAST: Confirmed Castmembers

Beth Stolarczyk : Real World 2: Los Angeles
Chris "CT" Tamburello: Real World 13: Paris
Aneesa Ferreira: Real World 11: Chicago
Brad Fiorenza: Real World 14: San Diego
Robin Hibbard: Real World 14: San Diego
Nehemiah Clark: Real World 16: Austin
Tina Barta: Road Rules 12: South Pacific
Wes Bergmann: Real World 16: Austin
Kina Dean: Road Rules 13: Xtreme
Derrick Kosinski: Road Rules 13: Xtreme
Jodi Weatherton: Road Rules 13: Xtreme
Tyler Duckworth: Real World 17: Key West
Paula Meronek: Real World 17: Key West
John Devenanzio: Real World 17: Key West
Svetlana Shusterman: Real World 17: Key West
Kenny: Fresh Meat
Diem: Fresh Meat
Evan: Fresh Meat
Casey: Fresh Meat
Eric: Fresh Meat

It has been rumored that Tina is sent home early for punching Beth in the face.

Rumors confirm that the winners are Wes and Svetlana

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 THANKS! volsfan 08-10-06 1
 RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** brvnkrz 08-11-06 2
   RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** FlowerChild 08-11-06 3
       RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** brvnkrz 08-11-06 4
       RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** JoshInSGV 08-20-06 5
   RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** jenniferlyn 10-12-06 17
 RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** justcurlz 08-20-06 6
 RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** sunrazor 08-29-06 7
 RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** Pretty_Kitty 09-05-06 8
   RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** heidi_11 09-05-06 9
       RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** blushes 09-21-06 10
           RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** DaveThe Dude 09-22-06 11
 RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** flipxcyd 09-28-06 12
   RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** madmac 09-29-06 13
       RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** batts 09-29-06 14
           RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** DaveThe Dude 10-01-06 15
           RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER*** madmac 10-06-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "THANKS!"
For the info Flaming! This hasn't been discussed and from what I see in the hidden text...I WILL BE WATCHING!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
When I read that Beth was back, I was going to post that that will probably stop me from watching. I'm completely over here being on these shows and she just makes it not fun to watch anymore. But after reading the hidden text, I may just have to watch.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-11-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
I love Beth. ONLY because she's so much fun to watch. She's insane, stupid, ugly, she's the ultimate drama-maker and it's great to make fun of her...not to mention she brings out the worst in other people too. I can't wait.

I can't wait for this new challenge!!

Wow...so Paula Walnuts is going to be on the show? This ought to be good!! She'll break in half!!!

I love the Beth drama.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
For some reason I just can't handle it from Beth anymore. Anyone else I am fine but Beth just irks the crap out of me. Can.not.stand.her.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
If Beth is back, I will be definitelly watching. She's bitchy, nasty, petty, egotistical and full of drama. You would think that after being so long since the LA season premiered, that she would no longer participate in these type of antics. Beth is the ultimate Real World antagonist. I look forward to her interactions with Paula. Can you imagine the cat fights and the hissy fits?

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
Didn't you see the trailer where Tina tries to punch Beth? That ALONE is enough to make me put up with Beth's nastiness for however long she manages to stay out of range of Tina's fist!!

justcurlz 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-20-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justcurlz Click to send private message to justcurlz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
Svetlana Shusterman: Real World 17: Key West

Cant imagne her being on the show..Holy Moly she might break a nail better yet mess her hair up....

sunrazor 17 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunrazor Click to send private message to sunrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-06 AT 07:17 PM (EST)

OMG!! Wes and Nehemiah are gonna be in the next challenge? That will make it hard to watch!! They better be the first to voted off!! I hate them!! Almost as much as I hate Puck!! lol Glad to see Robin and and Jodie back!! WHERE IS KATIE??? Looking forward to see how the Kew West measures up!! I wanna see a cat fight between Tina and Kina!! lol

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-05-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
what a deliciously juicy spoiler thank you!!! I'll be tuning in for sure!

heidi_11 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heidi_11 Click to send private message to heidi_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
no coral?!
ill have to get used to that..
im happy to see some of the fresh meat cast on there tho

blushes 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-21-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blushes Click to send private message to blushes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
when does it starts?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-22-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
Svetlana doing something physical? This ought to be good! At least maybe we'll see her running around in a bathing suit. But then again, she'll get kicked out immediately so I guess we won't see much of the bathing suit (or much else) from her. Hmmmm. Do you think she can survive more than a few days without being able to go to the mall?

Nehemiah on the show - and Wes?!? Goodness! What next?!?

No Coral!! NO CORAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-28-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
Dang....now I have to watch it based on the spoiler.

An arkiegrl siggie

madmac 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madmac Click to send private message to madmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
Please help! How are you able to read who wins? What am I missing?

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-29-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-06 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

Welcome to the Real World/Road Rules Forum!

At the top.... In Flaming Cactus' post..... under where it has the list of people.
See where it says-
Eric: Freshmeat?
Left click under that, holding down the LEFT button on your mouse, and scroll down. It will expose the hidden text, which are spoilers.

and the winner is... *Who Knows!*

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-01-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
For some strange, illogical (and maybe even perverted) reason, I think this upcoming show is going to be interesting. Hmmmm.................................

The return of Brad (San Diego). Let's see how many drunken problems he causes.

Robin. Well, what can one say? Maybe, just maybe.....

madmac 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madmac Click to send private message to madmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: RW/RR "The Duel" ***SPOILER***"
Thanks for your help! I finally got to see the text. It was driving me CRAZY!!! One of the winners surprised me but not the other. I look forward to watching!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •