The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-06, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
Another week and more drama. Let's chat about it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion... nazpink 07-05-06 1
   RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion... brvnkrz 07-05-06 2
       RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion... Glow 07-05-06 3
           RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion... brvnkrz 07-05-06 4
               RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion... volsfan 07-09-06 5
                   RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion... DaveThe Dude 07-10-06 6
                       RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion... volsfan 07-10-06 7
                           RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion... brvnkrz 07-10-06 8
                               RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion... Glow 07-11-06 10
                                   RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion... brvnkrz 07-12-06 11
                           RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion... DaveThe Dude 07-10-06 9
 RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion... flipxcyd 07-13-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-05-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
Hmmmmm.....voting in Tonya and Johnny not a big surprise for me here. I'm thinking those two have a decent chance up against Casey and Wes ( I would love to see them get beat). I can't stand Wes and Casey talks like her head is full of air, although I do pity her for being teamed up with that a-hole. Once the obvious people are gone, it will start getting catty (otherwise this season has been just ok to watch).
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
As much as I can't stand Tonya, I do hope they beat Wes. The guy is the biggest ass to be on this show. He makes Puck look like a dream date.

One nation under George, divided.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
ugh. I cannot stand Wes. I wish Danny would have beat him. At least Danny's attractive.

Tonya and Johnny have a good chance if they work together. *crosses fingers*

07-05-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
I agree. I wish anybody would beat him. Just to shut his ego filled trap. He's ugly, he's rude and he has no clue how to treat a woman. His girlfriend is stupid to stay with him.
And I think that Johnny and Tonya do have a chance.
Ultimately, i would love to see Coral and Evan beat him. Sadly, it looks like Evan may not be long for the adventure with his hernia.
Coral and Evan are an awesome team. I've grown to really love Coral over the years.

One nation under George, divided.

07-09-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
Coral and Evan are an awesome team. I've grown to really love Coral over the years.

I hate to admit it butt I have too. Coral changed so much AFTER the damn spider didn't get the best of her.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-10-06, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
Well, Coral might well have become more humanized, er, I mean less rudely offensive in the past year or so, but I still have to ward off the pangs of puking whenever I see her. And that hideous ring through her nose makes her look like some sort of uglified Pygmy on steroids. Yuck!

07-10-06, 06:41 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
I didn't say she was a beautiful woman! Out of the ladies on this mission...I like Coral the best. I don't really know if that is saying a lot because there are plenty of bitches on Fresh Meat. To me, she is one of the most likeable.

07-10-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
Me too. She's a tough competitor (which I really like) and she backs up her mouth. Unlike Tonya who for years has told us what a great competitor she is, and Beth has done the same. Both of them talk trash about how great they are and they very rarely deliver. At least Coral walks the walk after she talks the talk.
Plus, she is damn funny.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
Yep. I've always been a Coral fan though.

an arkie work of art

07-12-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
I didn't like Coral on her season of Real World. But once off of her season and onto the challenges, I have grown to like her more and more.

A wonderful Arkie original

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-10-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
Hmmmmmmm, so Vols and I finally disagree. Hmmmmmmmm........

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-13-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fresh Meat Episode 6 Discussion 07-03-06"
I suppose it's just me who DOESN'T hate the Wes team. No other team has any idea what happens in exile because the team who is eliminated can't go back and tell the other teams what's up with it. The other teams deserve what will happen to them, if they go up against Wes & Casey (ok, now I remember her name )

I'm surprised the other teams haven't noticed it yet. They should have sent Tina & Tonya together and sacrifice one of them, so that they can relay the information from exile back to the other teams. That should send Wes & Casey scrambling.

Ok...done ranting.

An arkiegrl siggie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •