The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"tyler & janelle"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

berryb83 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-28-06, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail berryb83 Click to send private message to berryb83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"tyler & janelle"
Can someone tell me who the ##### these two divas think they are?! I mean come on! At first I had sympathy for tyler with the whole eating disorder thing but that does not give him the right to boss everyone around and treat people like crap. And it definitely doesn't give him the right to butt into a person's private phone converstion with their mother.

As for Janelle.. she's practically the wicked witch of the west. I sincerely hope someone really puts those two in their place before the end of the show. Svetlana is a sweetheart she may be a little spoiled but she definitely doesn't deserve the crap they put her through!

PS. i think that janelle just needs a good f*... maybe that'll get that stick out of her #####!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: tyler & janelle volsfan 06-28-06 1
 RE: tyler & janelle FlowerChild 06-28-06 2
   RE: tyler & janelle DaveThe Dude 06-29-06 7
       RE: tyler & janelle volsfan 06-29-06 8
           RE: tyler & janelle DaveThe Dude 06-29-06 9
 RE: tyler & janelle Pretty_Kitty 06-28-06 3
   RE: tyler & janelle nazpink 06-28-06 4
       RE: tyler & janelle muthafuka 06-28-06 5
           RE: tyler & janelle volsfan 06-28-06 6
               RE: tyler & janelle DaveThe Dude 06-29-06 10
                   RE: tyler & janelle batts 06-29-06 11
                       RE: tyler & janelle DaveThe Dude 06-29-06 12
                           RE: tyler & janelle batts 06-29-06 13
                       RE: tyler & janelle trudy 07-01-06 14
                           RE: tyler & janelle DaveThe Dude 07-02-06 15
       RE: tyler & janelle JoshInSGV 07-11-06 16
           RE: tyler & janelle volsfan 07-11-06 17
 RE: tyler & janelle Glow 07-11-06 18
   RE: tyler & janelle niki12 07-11-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-06, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: tyler & janelle"
And it definitely doesn't give him the right to butt into a person's private phone converstion with their mother.

And Slutty had absolutely no right to read ANYTHING in Ty's personal belongings even if she thought it was about her. I don't blame Ty one bit for going off on Slutty for this one.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-28-06, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: tyler & janelle"
BerryB - I'm kinda with you on this one. Tyler has to remember something - Svetlana is 19, he's 23. He needs to act like the adult here. Who has a book like that anyway? Seriously? How could Svetlana NOT look at that book? I would've? Wouldn't you Vols - even if it's someone's personal belongings - if it had your name all over it, could you resist opening it? I don't know. Either way, I think Tyler took things way too far and he's acting like a child. Janelle? (insert sarcasm) She's just so much better than everybody else - how could she be wrong?

It was way out of line for Tyler to open his big mouth during Svetlana's conversation with her mother. Grow up Tyler and get f'ked Janelle.

Tyler really disgusted me last night.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-29-06, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: tyler & janelle"
Svetlana had no excuse to go into his personal belongings. She also should not be excused for being immature. 19 is plenty old enough to be grown up, responsible, and have a clue about life. I don't think there's any other country on earth where we coddle our youth until their mid 20's. Ugh!

Besides all this, all the crap that they put in that "Burn Book" was all taken directly from Svetlana'a own mouth. She has no one else to blame but herself. She might well look good in her birthday suit (I'm obviously assuming here), but there's no excuse for her being a spoiled jerk who constantly talks trash and has her head stuck where the sun doesn't shine.

06-29-06, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: tyler & janelle"
She might well look good in her birthday suit (I'm obviously assuming here), but there's no excuse for her being a spoiled jerk who constantly talks trash and has her head stuck where the sun doesn't shine.

I blame her parents or at least her mom (we heard her mom calling her roomies "low life"). There is no reason for any parent to do this...they are the adults that SHOULD know better.

06-29-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: tyler & janelle"
Svetlana's mother reminds me of my former neighbor - the wife of a dentist. She was the biggest snob in the neighborhood and looked down on ANYONE whose family had less money or a smaller house than they did. That piece of doo-doo snob had accomplished NOTHING in her life except marry a dentist.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-28-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: tyler & janelle"
ok so Svetty is annoying and she lies. A mother defends her child and says what she needs to, to make her child feel better I though the butting in on the phone conversation was just plain WRONG!!
a slam book Tyler? thats soooo 1983

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-28-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: tyler & janelle"
I don't think Svetty being 19 excuses her from being immature. I was nowhere near as immature at that age. If everyone makes excuses for her due to age then what happens when she gets older,all of a sudden people are going to expect more maturity when they didn't before? She's not a five year old child, she's a young adult, it's time she starts acting like one. Tyler is wrong as well, with the way that he acts. It's not so much that he's wrong about what he thinks about Svetty it's how far he goes with it. Like I've said in other post he needs to learn to back off,not down. Obviously, the two are not going to get along and neither of them have the patience or maturity to resolve it, so best thing to do is to come to that mutual understanding and avoid each other as much as possible. I can understand people saying Ty pushed the envelope to unnecessary measures I just don't see why everyone is defending Svetty, who is none other than a brat that brings a lot of crap upon herself.

muthafuka 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-28-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail muthafuka Click to send private message to muthafuka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: tyler & janelle"
Janelle looks like a horse and she needs to learn how to draw those eye brows a little better. I can't believe that anything, except retard John, "dude", would think that she's hot.

Tyler keeps saying that he's so accomplished and he's so proud. But what's he so proud about? That he finished a 4 year college? He'll be flipping burgers with that college degree if this Reality TV thing doesn't work out. The guy is clearly insane and I can't imagine why he expects so much of other people when he clearly hasn't accomplished anything in this world yet himself.

06-28-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
6. "RE: tyler & janelle"
But what's he so proud about? That he finished a 4 year college? He'll be flipping burgers with that college degree if this Reality TV thing doesn't work out. The guy is clearly insane and I can't imagine why he expects so much of other people when he clearly hasn't accomplished anything in this world yet himself.

I guess you and I have a different definition of insane because Ty is far from it...in my book.

What is he supposed to have accomplished at 23? Finished college...check.

Ty is smart and will land a good job and be very well off someday. He won't be flipping burgers. JMHO.

06-29-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
10. "RE: tyler & janelle"
Ty might well have finished a 4-year degree, but he OBVIOUSLY has a chip on his shoulder. Down deep, I think he is an incurable snob with an irritating sense of superiority - just like Janelle.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-29-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: tyler & janelle"
Down deep, I think he is an incurable snob with an irritating sense of superiority - just like Janelle.

That may be how his personality is coming out Dave, however, I think the problem with Tyler is coming from somewhere else.

Remember back in Episode 5, when Tyler was talking about doing Bi-Athalons, and Tri-Athalons, and he mentions winning a trophy?
Did you guys hear him make the comment to the camera....
"I'm doing it all for you Dad!"

I think Tyler is trying to live up to his dads expectations, and covering up his own insecurities in life with feats of accomplishments. ........ I think Tylers insecurities with himself is so off the scale, and hidden so deep, that his insecurity has raised it's ugly head in acts of cruelty to people around him.

He's even hinted verbally a couple of times he has this problem. He's made subtle little hints of his own therapy sessions. He even made comments that he doesn't want to talk about it.

Tyler is the kind of person who needs ONE or TWO close friends who are strong enough to survive around him, and mature enough to deal with him, and correct his behaviour.

Seriously, who wants to be around someone who thrives on being cruel to his enemies? I know I don't. Who does? But the Tyler I see... is so insecure, he's afraid for his life. It's heartbreaking to me to see someone living this way.

06-29-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: tyler & janelle"
Well, maybe. I can see that since he came from a sports-minded family that as a child and young teenager he probably put up with alot of mean-spirited comments about him not being man enough or physical enough or whatever because he was gay. However, I don't think that is the entire reason he is, in my opinion, a mean snob. I just get the feeling that he thinks he's on a higher level than most people. Now, in comparison with losers like Paula, or horribly spoiled and naive brats like Svetlana, I don't blame him. I just get the impression he thinks he's "above" most people, period.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-29-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: tyler & janelle"
I just get the impression he thinks he's "above" most people, period.

Everyone gets this impression. It's just seeing through this fassad, and understanding where this uglyness is growing from. I call Tylers behavior ugly because I've known people like this, and frankly, it's unpleasant listening to someone thrive on degrading other people.

It's like Road Rage! Have you ever been around someone who has been cut off in traffic, and has no air conditioner in their car? It's a very ugly thing that happens. One time, I saw this guy in an old beat up pickup yelling at this girl for cutting him off, the girl was smiling in her car, holding her hand to her ear saying
"I can't hear you! I can't hear you!"
..... the angry man was so enraged at the smiling girl, he gifted her with, well, lets just say, he spit on her car, and asked the girl "Can you hear THAT?"

Same way with Tyler. His behavior is ugly sometimes, but it comes from something else. WHAT, exactly, who knows... but it's there just the same. People only act this way when they feel threatened in some fashion.

I also think Tyler recognizes this, and has been working on it. But like 'Road Rage'..... when it happens, you don't think about the learning experiences, you focus on negativity.

trudy 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-01-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trudy Click to send private message to trudy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: tyler & janelle"
Why does anyone really care WHY he acts the way he does. It's obnoxious, annoying and intentionally cruel. If he didn't have Svetlana to pick on he would pick out another 'victim' to hate on. He's a complete and total prick and deserves it if noone speaks to him or pays attention to him at all.

I think he's trying to develope a 'character' to play in case he ever gets invited to a challenge. He wants to be Coral or maybe even Puck. Apparently he thinks being cruel is the same thing as being witty. Not.

07-02-06, 00:58 AM (EST)
15. "RE: tyler & janelle"
Well Trudy, I think you pretty much summed it up.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-11-06, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: tyler & janelle"
I agree that Svetlana is very annoying and immature and there's no excuse for her childish behavior. However, Tyler is equaly immature and annoying. He always acts like he's above everyone else. What kind of 20-something-year old keeps a "burn book"? What is this... high school?? The "burn book" may be Ty's property, but I get a feeling that he wrote all those things about Svet with the intention of her reading them. Why else would anyone write a "burn book"?

I don't care for either one of these two clowns anyway. Get them both on the eviction chair and kick them off the island. Oops! Wrong reality show! =)

07-11-06, 06:39 AM (EST)
17. "RE: tyler & janelle"
I have never said that Ty isn't immature. However, it really doesn't matter why Ty has a burn book...it is his personal property and Slutty has no right/reason to read it.

The thing that still has me shaking my head (after three weeks) is that Slutty's mother was calling the roomies names. There is no reason for this either.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: tyler & janelle"
Tyler and Janelle are why I stopped watching this season after two or three episodes. I turned it on the other day and found that it has only gotten worse. He is a terrible person.

an arkie work of art

niki12 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-11-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niki12 Click to send private message to niki12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: tyler & janelle"
i cant believe that people are actually defending ty, he is nothing but a bully. he is the kind of person that can say whatever he wants to you, but you are not able to say anything back

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •