The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
I totally forgot about last week's episode. I will have the summary up for the episode sometime tomorrow afternoon and batts will be doing this week's episode.

I haven't even seen previews but we have to be getting close to the end of this madness...don't we?

Let's talk about it.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Di... volsfan 11-15-05 1
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Di... Elaine0 11-15-05 2
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-15-05 4
           RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Di... volsfan 11-15-05 5
           RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Di... mtrahan 11-16-05 10
               RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Di... volsfan 11-16-05 12
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-15-05 3
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Di... Elaine0 11-15-05 6
           RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Di... volsfan 11-16-05 7
               RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-16-05 8
                   RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Di... volsfan 11-16-05 9
                       RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Di... leianawd 11-16-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-15-05, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
YIKES! Nehemiah's bail is $3,000! They agree to take it out of his check.

The screening for the premiere is in 3 days...how many more shows can there be?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-15-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
Just one more show to go and nothing like ending the season with a good old fashioned drunken brawl.

Now lets run through out checklist for tonight's show.

Wes gets drunk and obnoxious. check
Nehemiah works on the film by himself. check
Lacy complains that Nehemiah isn't work hard enough. check
Jo eats a few times. check
Mel walks around in a bikini. check

I think the only two things we missed were Danny getting jealous and breaking up with Mel and Lacy's phone call to Ryan. Maybe Ryan got his phone number changed.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-15-05, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
My question is, if Mel is always walking around in a bikini, why don't we see more of this? I mean, we gotta get some excitement here somehow, right?? And if Johanna is constantly eating, how comes she doesn't weigh 500 pounds? And if Wes continues to breath in Oxygen, why does none of it apparently get to his brain? And if Lacey does nothing but complain, WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE DUCT TAPE HER TO A CACTUS?!?!?!?!?!?

11-15-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
I have the same questions my friend. However, I do think Lacey would enjoy being duct taped to the cactus...don't u?

mtrahan 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-16-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtrahan Click to send private message to mtrahan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
I see why Danny always gets upset when another guy looks at Mel. She walks around practically naked. He probably has to deal with the other 2 guys at home looking at her and then also when they go out. Don't get me wrong, Mel's beautiful. But if she really cares about Danny like she says she does, she wouldn't walk around naked in front of his best friends.

11-16-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
So, now it is Mel's fault because Danny is insecure? *boggle*

I finally blogged

11-15-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
Well, it looks like next week is the last show of this horrid season. No more Austin!

I still can't get over how putridly ugly their neighborhood looks. That neighborhood looks like the antithesis of Vienna, Prague or Paris. Ugh!

So Nehemiah gets drunks, punches a guy, goes to jail, and then when he comes home he has to finish the video project. Wes, being the waste of humanity that he is, helps out by going out and getting drunk out of his mind. Way to go Wes!! A real team player!! Then he comes home and starts detroying the house and smacking his room mates. This guy deserves to be named moron of the reality TV century. Somewhere, in a non-thinking part of the world, is a broom and a janitor's job waiting patiently for him.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-15-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
The funniest line was when Wes said he was excited about watching their documentary because he knew when the credits rolled, he'd never have to think about it again.

Yes he is the reality moron of the century.

11-16-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
Yes he is the reality moron of the century.

I dunno...he has tons of competition! Keep in mind he is a very young and inexperienced (in life) person. Some others that have graced our TV's are far older and stewpidier than Wes!

I finally blogged

11-16-05, 09:41 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
Well, IF Wes isn't the moron of the century, then he's one of the top finalists. I can think of plenty of reality TV people who have done idiotic things, but few have been as studiously consistent as Wes. I think he should be in the moron hall of shame, wherever that is. He is also a strong contender for the most useless award.

11-16-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
I will go along with the useless bit! I just think there are many many idiots that have graced reality TV to say that Wes takes the cake!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 22 Discussion: 11/15/05"
I'm soooooo glad this season is coming to an end!!!!! I don't know why I bother watching this show, not that I watch it faithfully, just something to help me fall asleep, but anyways it's horrible. If this is supposed to be a representation of what the younger people are like then we are all screwed.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •